The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

EE54D0EC-74CA-495C-A415-E165EB3F8901.thumb.jpeg.4201b2de23fa99556b99ad6d595cffac.jpeg

I’m looking for help locating a photo of a bear in this position. I need it to show a complete bears legs, butt, back, and head on the ground. Not just butts and legs. Since the beginning the Pennsylvania Game Commission under public pressure for answers had the opinion it was a mange infected bear in this contorted position. This photo was the one that made them think it was a bear. “It’s probably a group of bears this one rubbing it’s head on the ground like a dog” said Jerry Feaser.

It’s been 15 years surely someone somewhere has a matching photo of this position by now if this is a bear.

I’m starting this thread to search for that photo not for arguments over opinions. I think everyone has heard all the opinions that it was a hoax, Bear, Chimpanzee, and juvenile Sasquatch… I used a photo that had a filter to possibly see the shape better but you can use the original on the BFRO website if you wish. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5F22710C-DAFA-4926-835A-43E5F1C28740.thumb.png.28bde1ae38b2f4c92805d14109db0664.png

I’d like to find a bear picture with the head on the ground that’s a perfect match all over like this chimpanzee on the bottom right as it blends in from the creature on the top left. 

This one also shows the story I think it rules out the hoax theory as it didn’t start as a I found Bigfoot story.

Usually when something looks like something it’s because we are catching a different normal something at some odd angle.    Then, it looks like something else.   

I think of this strange creature that washed up on the beach.   It was weird.    Turns out it looked big.   The photo of this large creature was really small but had no point of reference.  It turned out to be a dead turtle decomposing with its shell missing.  It wasn’t big at all and it’s appearence was something normal caught in an unusual state.

“it looks like a juvenile Bigfoot”.  I’m saying no.   Could be two bears from the back which when viewed from the back looks like something else.

If and when it’s Bigfoot we will know.

Edited by Backdoc
Spelling

4 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Usually when something looks like something it’s because we are catching a different normal something at some odd angle.    Then, it looks like something else.   

That’s true and we should be able to match it up to that animal at some point in time at that angle on both photos. So far the only good match was this for just one of the photos.

CFC0FA77-707C-43A5-87AF-0D69F5754733.thumb.png.91cc88ed9c15fcfd38c662cad752e022.png

That tells me It was one of the escaped monkeys reported to be hiding in the woods of Pennsylvania. But that was years later? Then there’s a second photo that really throws us off because the shape of the head on the ground. 33BE93D6-5A03-499F-AA2A-D89A511D54B2.jpeg.97975f08d4c0f3804f5b0b371fa7942d.jpeg

When you look at a bear skull it doesn’t look like that shape and size of that head are correct for a bear. That’s why I ask to find a bear in that position to compare. Not being able to find that picture with everybody that has looked tells me this is something different.

1 hour ago, Grubfingers said:

When you look at a bear skull it doesn’t look like that shape and size of that head are correct for a bear. That’s why I ask to find a bear in that position to compare. Not being able to find that picture with everybody that has looked tells me this is something different.

If I see a magician saw a lady in half on a magic show it is very impressive.  yet, I have to start with the premise if he was really sawing her in half there would be screaming, blood everywhere, and the cops would show up to arrest the guy as he stood over an assistant who would not be able to just jump up and smile.  

Here we have a photo I have not looked at much and have not followed as a Bigfoot story.  My impression is this:  This photo is not impressive.    I don't know what it could be.   I really have no idea.  In time, smarter minds than me will consider this -and probably already have- and will give me insight.   It may be what we all would hope it is.  In the end, right of the bat, it is just unlikely.   With that as a starting point, I doubt it but am open- minded.    I mention a bear not because I think it is a bear. I bear just generically means a 'normal' animal.     

I am not really offering any great theories.    As I understand it, most Bigfoot reports of a standing bipedal ape-like thing.    Even in the PGF she was stooped or squatted down.  But she still stood up and walked away.   Walked away.   Stood up.    Why is this thing on the camera playing a game of twister?

• Upvote 1

What ever it is, there is no way anyone can convince me it is a sasquatch. The more I look into this, the more I believe it is a bear or chimp.

Agreed with both above.   Being as inconclusive as the picture is, I will default to a known animal in a weird position before stating it to be a potentially exceptional and unproven creature, in a weird position.  

5DD94D8C-1B06-4515-9618-0933F5456EA3.thumb.jpeg.91354eb19c9a7006ee659a11d61fc3e3.jpeg

I’m sure we have all seen the bend in the knees and the cub eye shine that was used to debunk the forward facing bear theory. Then there was the ear that turned out to be branches, and the biologist that said that is a head on the ground. So what’s left? I think if Sasquatch are real this has a better chance of being one than a chimpanzee. Especially with all the sightings that surrounded it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, Twist said:

Agreed with both above.   Being as inconclusive as the picture is, I will default to a known animal in a weird position before stating it to be a potentially exceptional and unproven creature, in a weird position.  

Just like swamp gas or Venus on the horizon when people have witnesses a UFO. It’s the safe explanation. Even when our eyes and logic tell us different.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2022 at 3:38 PM, Doug said:

Your morphing pics above pretty much shows it to be a chimp.

It's a bear.

• gigantor locked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic