The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

image.thumb.jpeg.790d6cbbd43616e96f3719f6b63d97e1.jpeg

My email dated July 7, 2022

image.thumb.jpeg.559f05d967755fc3df791d2f5be504ca.jpeg

This is the Pennsylvania Game Commission actually admitting their failure to replicate the photos. I asked them if they were ever able to get a picture of a bear that looks like these Jacobs photos I attached. But after showing sick bear pictures for 15 years sometimes while referring to the Jacobs photos even though they looked nothing like them… they have now admitted defeat. A win for Bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere.

image.jpeg.42a5f038b373ecab14476d99475cc7aa.jpeg
And they still say the creature is trying to itch it’s head on the ground contrary to skeptics that have called it a forward facing bear despite lack of eye shine the cub photos had.  A contorted somersault position impossible to duplicate with bear photos.

I’d like to add the statement and acknowledgment of my dedication that I want 100% of my winnings as the BFF researcher of the year 2022 to be donated here to the BFF for future Bigfoot research. I’m not in this for profit like many folks I encounter.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

A win for Bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere.

Or, it could be a win for feral chimp enthusiasts everywhere.

Your photographic and email evidence appears to have elevated this beyond doubt. That is most certainly a juvenile sasquatch. I was very wrong not to recognize it at the outset.

But, fifteen years after the photo was taken, what now? Have you acquired funding for a sasquatch hunt at that exact location?

2 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

I’d like to add the statement and acknowledgment of my dedication that I want 100% of my winnings as the BFF researcher of the year 2022 to be donated here to the BFF for future Bigfoot research. I’m not in this for profit like many folks I encounter.

Chickens/hatch.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

image.thumb.jpeg.790d6cbbd43616e96f3719f6b63d97e1.jpeg

My email dated July 7, 2022

image.thumb.jpeg.559f05d967755fc3df791d2f5be504ca.jpeg

This is the Pennsylvania Game Commission actually admitting their failure to replicate the photos. I asked them if they were ever able to get a picture of a bear that looks like these Jacobs photos I attached. But after showing sick bear pictures for 15 years sometimes while referring to the Jacobs photos even though they looked nothing like them… they have now admitted defeat. A win for Bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere.

They are admitting they don’t have a similar photo of a Bear with mange. True.

But they are not budging on their position that it’s a Bear. Which is predictable. If it was Patty standing there instead? It would be a man in a suit.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

........If it was Patty standing there instead? It would be a man in a suit.

In the 50+ years since the PG film was shit, I've never heard a single person say that the PG subject was a bear. Somehow, the reason for that seems lost to somebody........

<shot>

I hate how most of the vowels are positioned so for us fat fingered guys.........

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Huntster said:

In the 50+ years since the PG film was ****, I've never heard a single person say that the PG subject was a bear. Somehow, the reason for that seems lost to somebody........

<shot>

I hate how most of the vowels are positioned so for us fat fingered guys.........

Jacobs photo =Bear 

PGF =??? Certainly not a bear. 

Never would this ardent skeptic call this awesome film subject a crummy bear. 

It’s pretty significant that I got a government agency to admit they were unsuccessful at demonstrating this was not a young Sasquatch. That brings us full circle back to numerous witnesses that seen Sasquatch in the general area (within a few hundred yards). Yes exact distance is important to some.

3 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

It’s pretty significant that I got a government agency to admit they were unsuccessful at demonstrating this was not a young Sasquatch.........

Good work. How did you do it?

14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Good work. How did you do it?

I asked the question first by phone then by Email to the  Agency Open Records Officer. They have their latest information on record. They still won’t admit on paper Bigfoot is real though and that’s my next goal. Some officers will admit it if you visit the Ranger station when you talk to them about the subject it’s always worth stopping in when you hike the area. Getting some hard evidence to confront them with is something we should all be trying.

58 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

........They still won’t admit on paper Bigfoot is real though and that’s my next goal..........

Good luck!

Say, what happened to hiflier?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, Huntster said:

Good luck!

Say, what happened to hiflier?

Who or what is hiflier?

image.jpeg.504a522bd7044168d4dec8a4956912cc.jpeg

The exact location of the creature and the stationary camera position are known. That helps to get the precise measurements that are repeatable on public lands of the Allegheny National Forest. I think that’s important because the scientific community will never accept Bigfoot unless we can show a healthy population that is reproducing.

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic