The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

You asked "please show me just one bear doing this." I say, please show me one sasquatch doing this. Since the photo itself can't be used to prove a bear, the photo itself can't be used to prove a sasquatch. 

Therfore, if we need to find another photo of a bear in this position to prove it is a bear, you must do the same to prove a sasquatch. Even then, if we had our photographic proof that a bear and a sasquatch could do this, we still wouldn't know if it was one or the other. We would, however, know that it is either one or the other.

See, it is a useless argument to keep going.

No one is saying a photo can be proof of a cryptid. It’s takes physical evidence.

That still doesn’t mean your logic is flawed….. Your trying to force a square peg through a round hole based on your world view.

I think the Chimp comparison is damn close that someone posted up earlier in this thread. What does that mean? I don’t know.

But my opinion is that it’s not a Bear. Why? Because I’ve spent my whole life around Black bears and it looks nothing like any Black Bear I’ve ever seen. It exhibits shoulders…. a primate feature. I’m not saying it’s a Bigfoot. I’m saying it’s not a Bear.

I agree with your statement. The conclusion I have come to is that it is definitely a bear or a sasquatch or a chimp. No need to discuss this anymore. It can't be proven one way or another. It is useless to continue this, since nothing can be proven one way or another and everyone has stated their opinion.

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

I agree with your statement. The conclusion I have come to is that it is definitely a bear or a sasquatch or a chimp. No need to discuss this anymore. It can't be proven one way or another. It is useless to continue this, since nothing can be proven one way or another and everyone has stated their opinion.

Yes. But this goes for every photo and video ever produced. Including the PGF. Despite proponents telling me that the PGF has real data that will crack this thing wide open? I’m still waiting….. I have given up long ago and this is why I pack a rifle in the woods.

So I guess until something is shot or found? We continue hashing over the evidence we do have.

Admin
26 minutes ago, Doug said:

No need to discuss this anymore

Maybe for you, I still want to ponder it.

On 12/12/2022 at 7:04 AM, OntarioSquatch said:

The legs look bearish to me. Kinda like this one

5219CE76-38FF-4AEF-A1FD-A406B0886589.jpeg

Reposting this from OntarioSquatch as it best shows the animal's angle to the tree I'm describing with its left rear leg up.  Of course if there was a dark shadow making the leg look longer then it would better demonstrate what I'm getting at. I will move on now.

Edited by hiflier

Admin
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Of course if there was a dark shadow

I see your point of view, my problem is that the camera flash is pointing to the figure's 3 oclock and the shadow is at its 12.

It can't be the illumination from the flash.

40 minutes ago, gigantor said:

I see your point of view, my problem is that the camera flash is pointing to the figure's 3 oclock and the shadow is at its 12.

I think the issue is that some of the shadow on the left site is flash shadow and some of the dark shadowy area on the ground is hiding some of the second bear cub. Maybe lying on the ground just before the mother leans to her right to raise her left leg and step over it. I can be wrong of course, but beyond this explanation I can make no sense of the image other than the dark shadow on the ground is the same color and fuzzy texture stretched out on the ground as the cub in the foreground.

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, gigantor said:

No, my "problem" is that the flash is coming from the animal's 6 O'CLOCK which is its butt which is facing us. So the left side of the frame is where its left rear leg is lifting up to clear a bear cub on the ground under and to the side of its left side legs. The subject's head is therefore aiming right at the tree- AWAY from the camera flash. So I'm sure I'm looking straight on at its back legs with the left one lifted up which makes that leg equal in length to its right rear leg. i.e. the head is 180 degrees away from the flash and I don't see it because it's fully facing away from me, not sideways to the camera flash. At least that's how I'm looking at things.

Edited by hiflier

Admin

I'm talking about the leg shadow,it can't be from the flash.

And what I'm saying, and I proposed it in earlier posts, is that the leg shadow could be mostly a bear cub laying in the shadow of her left leg as she's walking away from the flash. So the cub is lying on the ground in front of, and slightly off to the side of, mom's left leg which is raised to step over it. So most of the shadow isn't shadow at all, it's mostly the bear cub's coat with some shadow on it. It means mom's actual left paw is up in the air about an inch up from the bottom point of the shadow as seen on the screen. and nearly all of the black we see there is bear cub hidden by her leg. Like the cub is jumping at her leg and she's lifting it to avoid the cub. The roundish object under "mom" is where the flash caught the cub's fur making it look the same in the light as mom's coat.

Okay, going to go look at the original photos. Could be this enhanced one isn't showing things correctly.

1346285638_Jacobs.jpeg.cc8197341bfd8406a20e7ffb5284ed26.jpeg

Edited by hiflier

Admin
15 hours ago, hiflier said:

is that the leg shadow could be mostly a bear cub

I don't think so, IMO, it looks 2 dimensional and nothing like a bear cub.

If that’s not the head of the creature in question? And it is it’s offspring? Then where is the head of the creature in question?

4 hours ago, norseman said:

If that’s not the head of the creature in question? And it is it’s offspring? Then where is the head of the creature in question?

Could we be looking at the rear of an offspring.  It’s head towards a tree and it’s feet facing right in relation to the pic?     Idk.  Just guessing.    It’s all ambiguous to me.  No definitive answer available. 

Edited by Twist

4 hours ago, norseman said:

Originally I was saying a mama bear was face on and stepping towards the tree while raising it's rear left leg over one of its cubs. so that the camera photographed the mom's rear end and not her left side. But after looking at the original photos my jury is now permanently sequestered on the matter with no further comments. I just don't know.

Edited by hiflier

2 minutes ago, Twist said:

Could we be looking at the rear of an offspring.  It’s head towards a tree and it’s feet facing right in relation to the pic?     Idk.  Just guessing.    It’s all ambiguous to me.  No definitive answer available. 

If the supposed head of the creature is in fact a bear cub? A bear facing away usually shows tell tale signs of a head or ears. So that’s why I question what’s going on with the supposed adult bear.

I think it’s all the same animal personally.

6516DED8-79F7-4428-9640-59D844F113CE.jpeg

AA08A1F7-425E-44F0-B65F-636EDA350593.jpeg

C4C3AA96-D05D-40E2-8871-C97C38107897.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic