One way to attract and hold a Bigfoot's attention

HOMERFROMLAWTON

Television is a good attention getter for attracting Bigfoot.  I carry 5 marine batteries and 2 inverter converters, and I have maybe 60 to 80 hours of 120 voltage supply, and can recharge with a generator.  I used to use a 36 inch tv, but recently purchased a projector and a  48 inch screen than can be seen on both sides.  I play it all night long and it does work.  I play Harry and The Henderson’s, Cartoons etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is what happened the last  nights I went out and spent the night.  !. I had a new person with me, and at 3 am he woke me up and said something grunted at him.  we scanned the area with nighvision and an extrabright infrared illuminator and saw nothing.  He later admitted the hair on his butt was standing straight up. nothing happened the rest of that night.

We went out another night but he packed the trailer and i did not check it.  we had no ac/dc converters or infrared illuminators, so we did not play the tv.  But spotted one hiding behind a concrete post for a reailroad bridge.  They played hide and seek for about 30 min. and a rock hit the car and a limb to our rear snapped. Naturally we looked in the direction of the limb snap, and when we turned back the one hiding behind the concrete support post it was gone.

Another night we went to a public boat ramp on the Aransas River and we hit paydirt.  We were able to see 6 of them on night vision.  Tried to get a picture of the whole family, but when we would get close the camera would change over to horizonal lines.  As they move their hair generates static electricity and it messes with the pixels in a digital camera.  They disappeared for about 4 hours, so I assume they had to find and eat their daily meal.  Right before daybreak they returned, and there was one that was 8 or 9 ft tall would show himself, and I tried to approach it and it would ease back into the woods.  I am guessing the reason they were not spooked by is,  I think it was the same group we had run into about a month earlier and they knew we were not a threat.

I had a 16 year old kid call and tell me he had a 10 ft Bigfoot following him on his grandparents farm.  It is only about 6 miles as the crow flies to his grandparents land and the public boat launch. I blew him off the first time he called, but he was persistent, and with it being close I think it may be the same family, and I am trusting what he is telling me.

If I can get my reserach partner to get some sleep so he will be functional I want to spend more time in that area.

I don't know if it was a co-incidental happening, but I think we are into a family that is about half way habituated to humans. I carry a 50 pound bag of day old donuts and the next time we meet I am gifting them the bag of donuts.  If they see me dump the donuts I think they will be even more open with me.

What experiences!

Makes me wonder what that bag of sugary donuts will do to their gut biome!!! Might leave a good trail to follow.

Maybe include a bottle of probiotics with that.

3 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

He'll, I'll be there for a 50-lb bag of doughnuts.

The best black bear and police officer bait there is.

I think it would have to be multiple bags, and either a black bear or a pair of cops (if plenty of coffee was also provided) would go through it in a few hours.

18 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

He'll, I'll be there for a 50-lb bag of doughnuts.

I'll bring the coffee!

4 hours ago, Paul Nice said:

researcher's secret: a 40# bag of sweet feed from the local farm store. Corn-oats-barley that's been soaked in molasses........

It's a lot easier to get in bulk than donuts, too.

• Upvote 1

What if the two cops turn out to be black bears?

A box of donuts for one and doughnut hoes for the other  then see how long it takes for them to figure it out

14 minutes ago, guyzonthropus said:

What if the two cops turn out to be black bears?

A box of donuts for one and doughnut hoes for the other  then see how long it takes for them to figure it out

Or if two visitors are a cop and a black bear? They can fight it out for the apple fritters while the sasquatch watches from the bushes........