How Does Bigfoot View Humans?

Guest KentuckyApeman

"How Does Bigfoot View Humans?"

with their eyes... :lol: (sorry that's all the humor your getting out of me tonight)

Seriously though, I'd say it depends on their intelligence level and cognitive abilities...

How do deer, bear, turkey etc etc (other animals) view us?

I personally dont see it being that different...(from other animals)

From the little we know about these creatures via encounters and limited successful research, we believe them to use very limited tools (rock or stick as club), have not mastered fire, and while communication seems possible, even a language - it too seems rudimentary and not advanced....

I believe they for the most part would (correctly so) be very wary of us, as other animals of the forest are- but the difference is that they seem advanced enough to have a significant sense of curiosity about us.

I dont see them being advanced enough to form complex thoughts or opinions of us or our culture.

At best it depends on the situation, and probably spans a few different basic emotions- curiosity, fear, and annoyance/anger - but only when the butt of a "Jack Links" beef jerky style prank.... :D

Art

Guest wild eyed willy

laugh.gifpretty good paul, but i wonder if they also use zagnut bars to draw us into the FLBV camera trap stationwink.gif

No, I think they use Big Macs, and oreo cookies

Guest bsruther

Some of them view us as paranormal, but the majority are rational, common sense thinkers and have no doubt that we are flesh and blood...just like them.

Guest wild eyed willy

Some of them view us as paranormal, but the majority are rational, common sense thinkers and have no doubt that we are flesh and blood...just like them.

yes but why don't thrown rocks and logs hit humans? They must be paranormal with some form of force field around them. Or they time shift. They might be interdimentional or perhaps they shape shift.

It's just my opinion, but if someone ripped and tore up my home, took away my food sources, thought I was a terrible monster, hunted and shot at me and my family members, I don't really think I would have much use for them. I would probably stay clear of them and keep my distance when they were anywhere to close me......

Guest PaulGT3

SLicktrick, the zagnuts would be hard to pass up. I know I WOULD ignore a camera trap for a beer and a zagnut bar.

But seriously to bring out humans(Humes) when they are doing research, I have heard in East Texas they use LoneStar, to draw out the

very difficult to see shy humans. In the north west Olympia was a favorite of the Hume researchers.

In Pennsylvania was Strohs territory, STROHS and smoked baloney. Wisconsin and the Minnesota territories was easy to get Hume's

out. Old Style and brauts. The only problem is the Members of the HRO membership would eat the brauts before the Humes got there

One territory was pretty difficult, the Georgia areas. Normal Beer was not useful. The HRO had to spice up the bait and use Malt Liquors.

That either worked OR they got the Humes that made alot of mistakes. As we know from Humebook/finding Humefoot, a mistake HAS

to be made to see one of these humes. BUT in the Atlanta area there is one group that made LOTS of mistakes. Its been documented

that the females wearing Pink Spandex size 24 with size 16 Thong clearly visible underneath, middrift with muffin top fully visible (heck whole loafs of bread)

and a Pink halter top with HUGE Gold Earrings. Usually a bright auburn wig or sometimes blonde. Those individuals come out with Colt 45 or not.

ON the west coast, in Hemp plant areas are GREAT viewing areas. Follow the smoke and you can find the Humes passed out on the grass bedding

sleeping. BUT in other Western Areas KEYSTONE can be used to bait the humes out. KEYSTONE and indian tacos are enough to get some

good pictures.

I think these BFs are pretty **** smart. IF they werent then

Guest bsruther

It's just my opinion, but if someone ripped and tore up my home, took away my food sources, thought I was a terrible monster, hunted and shot at me and my family members, I don't really think I would have much use for them. I would probably stay clear of them and keep my distance when they were anywhere to close me......

If that was the case, you wouldn't have had your encounter, especially since they telepathically knew you had a gun.

Guest RedRatSnake

I have heard they call blast with an areosmith recording.

I heard from a friend of mine that heard it from a friend of his that heard it from his cousin that over heard it at a party that his best friends sister was throwing that Bigfoots like listening to Aerosmiths big ten inch record, but don't quote me on that cause it's kinda second hand info

Tim ~

BBF members- In some of the accounts that I have read, Bigfoot is courius especially when it comes to children. Curiousity it a rudementry form of learning and reasoning so I think that if or when they wouldn't seem threatened that they do so to size us up . also some accounts it is shown that they want to know where we are going or doing in there their territory. ptangier

Some fantasy, some guess:

They call us the bare beach beings or peltless plains people. They are the furry forest folk. They know we leave poisoned food for animals to eat and are malevolent, small, cleverish, kind of ugly, and dangerous. They must watch their step some places, to avoid our steel traps. There are many accounts of bf being injured or killed by traps and poisoned bait. They rarely eat food that seems intentionally left. Sometimes young and foolish ones will eat some.

They don't understand why we scream and run away when we see them because we don't need to fear them when we have such cunning and lethal tools. They think maybe we found the tools because we could not be smart enough to make such things. They know we enjoy the beauty of nature and have speech, so they think we are probably people, like they are.

They do enjoy the shelter of buildings, corn and other crops, and like clothes but can never find much to fit well. Clothes are a status symbol if they can be had. Hats, too. THey want sunglasses. A found pair is a wonderful thing. They like tarps and use them to roof shelters in the woods. They wish tarps were less conspicous and are glad when they find one that isn't blue. Found lengths of plywood, pallets, etc. they find useful. Gallon jugs are handy, as well. Jewelry is nice if you can get some big enough to wear. We string cables all over, which are fun to swing on. Train tracks and power lines provide avenues of easy travel. Better than bushwhacking.

They wonder how we manage to pass the winter in such warm rooms without being overcome by the heat. They debate among themselves why we sit and stare at flickering lights in our homes. They think we may be paranormal because we are said to fly, create fire and light, and get in and out of metal objects that may be alive without being digested. They marvel we leave the innards of deer and other game, taking the lesser bits. They know we don't understand the world the same way we do. We cut down the trees--all of them--which they know to be foolish. They disdain our adult noisiness but enjoy watching loud little humans play. They love their own children very well and it's their instinct to be kind to all children. They are appalled at how humans raise their children. Some humans are tolerable, but most are awful. They think it's funny to scare some or surprise the tolerable ones.

They know we can't see them well, if at all. They feel nervous when we are around because they never know when a human will attack with a weapon that can kill, even though we probably cannot spot them. All young are taught to avoid us.

Well to be honest most of them probably have never and will never see a human, so they must see us as a weird-looking smaller version of themselves I guess? It might actually be just as profound for them to see us as it would be for one of us to see them!

If the population centers are far from humanity then maybe so.

But saying they never see a human...hard to truck with. We go everywhere.

I think they have the curiosity gene just like any other sapiens. Just a different agenda.