How Does Bigfoot View Humans?

Guest KentuckyApeman

Guest wild eyed willy

As trust is gained by the very few who have been granted the circumstances to effect contact, it is my hope that these ambasadors of our modern human society, put every effort into conveying the more peacefull nature of we humans... It is your duty to mankind to convince these creatures that most of us mean them no harm, and infact would do whatever we are able, to offer them those assets or resources required for thier continued survival and peaceful coexistance.

If allowed to gain a more complete understanding of thier kind, they would be less considered a threat to people who might otherwise target them out of fear and lack of understanding...

There will always be bad people, who do bad things both to our own kind as well as the animal community, but those people will be the exception rather than the rule...

I don't want our closest relitive ( that we know of) to feel the need to fear us. All most of us wish to do is understand them better in hopes of understanding ourselves better and our role in the universe.

So I call on all of those people out there who have established contact with this brother of mankind to act as the liaisons for our species.

Guest wild eyed willy

Dare I suggest that they MAY view us as possible mates/extended gene pool, at times (abduction accounts/legends)...and how does that complicate matters?....

Sure leave it to you to go that route :D

So I call on all of those people out there who have established contact with this brother of mankind to act as the liaisons for our species.

Let me get this straight.

You expect people that have spent years getting a tiny amount of shaky trust from these beings to go out on a limb & assure them that we as a race, are basically good & trustworthy & have their best interest at heart? This would have to be while somehow keeping the images of a murdered mother & her child out of our minds.

I don't think you will get many takers on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dare I suggest that they MAY view us as possible mates/extended gene pool, at times (abduction accounts/legends)...and how does that complicate matters?....

I would definitely avoid one if it had a long-stemmed rose between its teeth.

Or perhaps introduce it to Incorrigible1's avatar.

Edited by JDL

Guest PaulGT3

Let me get this straight.

You expect people that have spent years getting a tiny amount of shaky trust from these beings to go out on a limb & assure them that we as a race, are basically good & trustworthy & have their best interest at heart? This would have to be while somehow keeping the images of a murdered mother & her child out of our minds.

I don't think you will get many takers on this one.

I have a buddy in the military who's son was attacked and maimed by a Pit bull. I havent gone out and killed all the dogs in the world. In fact I have petted a few pit bulls since then

I would definitely avoid one if it had a long-stemmed rose between its teeth.

Or perhaps introduce it to Incorrigible1's avatar.

Instead of "a glass of fine champagna" it would offer that dang Bigfoot Wine...stomped by real BFs...yup, another call-back....

And, cue Incorrigible...

I don't think you will get many takers on this one.

I have a buddy in the military who's son was attacked and maimed by a Pit bull. I havent gone out and killed all the dogs in the world. In fact I have petted a few pit bulls since then

So, what is your point?

Edited by Sasfooty

I'm with everyone else on here, I think bigfoot is doing the right thing in being wary of us, just like we should be wary of them. All humans and animals have different temperaments, you could run into one that doesn't have a very high opinion of us depending on what they have been taught or experienced.

The humans that a bigfoot would most likely come into contact with are the ones with guns; be that hunters, pot growers, or rural folks who carry guns for safety reasons. The human ambassadors have already made contact several generations ago when anything unidentified was more likely to be shot on sight. I don't think they left a very good impression of humanity, unfortunately.

obligatory IMO

Guest wild eyed willy

The point Sasy is that most of us think with our heads and not our hearts.... That is the trouble with our kind, we don't all think the same way. Making important descisions based on your feelings is the wrong thing to do. Seperating your thoughts from your feelings isn't always easy for some.

Try not to let your emotions rule.

Listen, we have slapped others on the proverbial wrist for getting carried away with the mating theories. Why don't we start heading in another direction with the conversation.

The point Sasy is that most of us think with our heads and not our hearts....

Hmmm....that's true. Seems like everybody I know that has BF friends, are the kind of people that think with their hearts.

Does that tell you anything?

I learned from them to trust my feelings.

Edited by Sasfooty

Hmmm....that's true. Seems like everybody I know that has BF friends, are the kind of people that think with their hearts.

Does that tell you anything?

I learned from them to trust my feelings.

Amazing (convenient, too) the only people with "BF friends" seem to be those with no intention of providing photo/video evidence.

Maybe if I sing Kumbaya I'll have a sighting and new friend?

Maybe if I sing Kumbaya I'll have a sighting and new friend?

How are they going to hear you singing, if you're sitting in the car with the windows up & the doors locked?

Edited by Sasfooty