How Does Bigfoot View Humans?

Guest KentuckyApeman

Guest bsruther

Naw, yah got it all wrong bsr.

Voles are the BF version of Preparation H. :P

Or maybe the female Bigfoots use them for...well...um....nevermind, not goin' there.

Guest HairyGreek

To answer the TS's question, I think they ARE very intelligent and see us the same way a deposed king would: With scorn and a fearful curiousity as to their limits in how much they can interact with us without risking any danger to themselves or their families.

I have seen a lot of people on here who seem to like Planet of the Apes. Perhaps to them, we are the apes who have relagated them back to the woods living in fear of disclosure.

Edited by HairyGreek

The reactions we've had have been mixed. From a perfectly healthy tree on a calm day coming down to light tapping noises. A growl in my right ear as my niece and I shined a flashlight into the trees. Hanging around my husband's jeep on a bridge. Lots of other stuff which makes me scratch my head. I just have a hard time figuring them out.....

Maybe they want to interact but I honestly don't know for sure. Every time is just an adventure, that's the best description :blink:

Edited by Sunflower

Naw, yah got it all wrong bsr.

Voles are the BF version of Preparation H. :P

suppository style, or squeezed like a tube of?cool.gif

So that's where the stinky smell comes from. :(

I'm not sure I even want to know how you know that??!! :P

But thanks for taking "One For The Team" in bringing us that info!!!! :D :D :D :D