Searching for bigfoot alone in the wilderness at night

yeetus

On 8/1/2022 at 10:58 PM, Dave said:

Does anyone use mirrors to catch them on camera?  I heard an interview with one of the guys who does research with MK Davis and they get them by angling the camera off a mirror.  I imagine it's not practical to haul a mirror out into the deep, dark woods, but I'm curious if anyone has heard of that or tried it.

Mirrors can be fun.

• Upvote 1

But with exposure and practice, higher order mammals can not only interact with mirrors, they can interact with tv. I had a dog that loved animal documentaries, but was afraid of monster flicks. He liked Harry Henderson.

• Upvote 1

I knew a deaf married couple who had three hearing kids. Most of the exposure the kids had in their infant years to speech was what they saw on tv. No speech training whatsoever until the eldest got into a preschool program. It took him a while to catch up, but his early speech was enough exposure for his youngest sister to start school without extra help. 

We must learn to be human, and that includes understanding even what a mirror is and how it works. There is no way it could possibly be different for a sasquatch.