Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

The authorities are paid to b in authority, and they rule it over us. I have to buy a license to harvest "their" animals. If their animal comes to my home and trues to take one of my animals, I have a legal right to defend my property. If their animal gets away after I shoot it, it's their responsibility. It's no different than if it's a criminal who attacks my home. If I shoot him, and h gets away, I have no legal right or authority to hunt him down. I call the cops, inform them of what went down, and they get to go out abd hunt down their precious thug.

I already addressed that as an option. 

Multiple Encounter Claims:

When a person makes claims of seeing Bigfoot multiple times how likely is this?    We can consider this in light of other rare animals.  Swap the rare animal for Bigfoot.

A person may claim:

Seeing an Ivory Billed Woodpecker in Arkansas once.   Result:  Maybe.   If someone claimed to see 10 or 15 encounters over a period of time?  Result:  I doubt it.  

A person claims to see a Wolverine.    Very rare but possible.    Such a person claims to have seen 10 or 15 just last year.    Unless this is at a zoo, no way.

Don't these real-world examples tell us how unlikely reports are of a person claiming multiple Bigfoot encounters?    Proceed with caution such claims.

If it is very difficult to near impossible to see or encounter Known, Rare Animals, how likely is it to see something like Bigfoot MULTIPLE TIMES over a short period of time?   We are not talking about a Forrest Ranger who claims 2 Bigfoot encounters over 30 years career. 

I am always surprised when people trust entirely many Bigfoot claims when their own common sense who help them reject a similar claim about a Wolverine or Ivory Billed Woodpecker.  

(Yes, I know shy uncommon Wolverines exists and the Ivory Billed Woodpecker might not be extinct).   

Many of these bigfoot encounters see 

Edited by Backdoc
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this matters to anyone, but it did to me.  But Dennis unfortunately passed away this past week.  Hope to continue somehow in this area in the future, but we are pretty bummed out about it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/21/2022 at 9:17 AM, scottpr said:

Not sure if this matters to anyone, but it did to me.  But Dennis unfortunately passed away this past week.  Hope to continue somehow in this area in the future, but we are pretty bummed out about it. 

I was critical of some of his actions. But in no way wished Ill on the man. May he Rest In Peace. I’m sorry for your loss.

On 9/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, scottpr said:

I saw that on Miguel's channel.  Pretty sad.  That was a great interview and I was hoping he'd be able to keep going out there like he was with the other guy (Dave).

Thank you, everyone.  I knew his health seemed off the last time I saw him, but at the same time you never 'expect' it to happen so soon. 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:27 PM, Dave said:

I saw that on Miguel's channel.  Pretty sad.  That was a great interview and I was hoping he'd be able to keep going out there like he was with the other guy (Dave).

Yeah just went out with Miguel over the weekend.  We are trying to see how to still get out close to Dennis property.  Not sure we will ever be able to get back directly, but we can get pretty close. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, scottpr said:

Losing a friend or anyone in our inner circle always matters. 

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for you and of course his family and friends 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very sorry to hear that Dennis has passed, may he rest in peace.

Fascinating interview, Miguel Ramirez, I am subscribed to your YouTube channel now and I wish you all the best of luck!  Thank-you scottpr and thank-you, BFFbot for posting the link !  :bye:

There are several things that this video makes me think about (again).  First, is the confirmation (in my mind at least) that there are too many apparently normal enough people like Dennis relating their encounters in a 'matter-of-fact' way, complete with many circumstances and details that make it impossible to believe that there are not things in our woods that match the descriptions of what we call Bigfoot.  Secondly, and again, there is the elephant in the room which is a lack of better evidence.

Near the end of this video, Miguel mentions that he has gotten other reports of grey or white creatures near this area.  So, I'm wondering if anybody noticed the apparent hairs by the rocks that were 'gifted'?  I looked here and through the many comments on YouTube and didn't see that mentioned.  Maybe those are from the dogs, but it does make me wonder if there should not be a lot more suspect hairs to examine.  Hiflier might yell at me :rolleyes: lol!, but I think that's a great potential source for DNA?

image.thumb.jpeg.ce59c0c5438dafab92910070be7e8728.jpeg

Edited by xspider1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 10:30 PM, Backdoc said:

By the 5th, 6th, or 7th time wouldn’t you think maybe you get a camera ?   This guy seems to be a Bigfoot magnet.   Why no PGF level film to match these frequent flyer Bigfoot encounter claims?  

Photos or videos could not prove anything, anyways. Why are folks still putting their "faith" in such??? It's time to move past this. No photo or video will ever prove the existence of the Sasquatch.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2022 at 4:03 AM, xspider1 said:

Maybe those are from the dogs, but it does make me wonder if there should not be a lot more suspect hairs to examine.  Hiflier might yell at me :rolleyes: lol!, but I think that's a great potential source for DNA?

Nope, LOL, yer good!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Rod said:

Photos or videos could not prove anything, anyways. Why are folks still putting their "faith" in such???..........

Because the vast majority of us aren't representing Science. Proof isn't required. The phenomenon isn't an ideological, industrial struggle, despite the pressures to keep it so. The "preponderance of evidence" is more than sufficient:

https://www.vtd.uscourts.gov/sites/vtd/files/BURDEN OF PROOF - PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE.pdf

To prove an element by a preponderance of the evidence simply means to prove that something is more likely than not. In other words, in light of the evidence and the law, do you believe that each element of his/her [claim/counterclaim] is more likely true than not?.........

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

Photos or videos could not prove anything, anyways. 

I completely disagree.   A video quality of top quality and great conditions (Distance, lighting, and so on) would prove about anything.    Now a video limited by conditions:   long distance, bad lighting, cover, might not be convincing.   

A video without those limitations would convince most.  Further, when video would be investigated it would further have ancillary facts which would all support the video.  This would nudge it further and further from convincing to outright convincing.   

I can post video after video of Chimps, apes, lions, people, plane crashes and so on.  I would love to hear the argument the subjects of those videos are somehow not convincing.    I have never once met President Kennedy.  He was killed way before I was even born.  Yet I can be convinced he existed by videos (film) we have on him.  I don't have to see the body.