What is the best bigfoot footage today?

yeetus

12 hours ago, yeetus said:

Compared to today where there is basically no new footage of bigfoot even though everyone has a 1080p+ camera on their phone. It's as if bigfoots can track people miles away and will only show themselves by will.

I've posted this picture before but here is a picture taken of a deer on a mountain top.  It is the best picture of about a half dozen taken. Some people who saw it thought it was a fox, at first.  A blobdeer!

Today's smartphones are great for capturing people at a birthday party but not particularly useful for pictures taken in a forest, in my opinion.

20200711_122207.thumb.jpg.c54383b2bc31fb59426841f10507e076.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Tons of nothing. Hoaxed films are in abundance. 

The only real proof remains elusive. 

Have you proven them to be a hoax?

I see above the biggest misconception about what it took to get the PG footage.  These were not some Wahoo cowboys wandering around the woods and just by happenstance glommed onto a Sasquatch while coincidentally holding a camera. They were highly prepared, had trained for it, had thought through the process and were ready when the opportunity presented itself. Yes, they were extremely lucky, and it is the unlikelihood of them being that fortunate that still to this day clouds the enormity of what they achieved. But what is it they say about the lucky and the prepared?  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WSA said:

I see above the biggest misconception about what it took to get the PG footage.  These were not some Wahoo cowboys wandering around the woods and just by happenstance glommed onto a Sasquatch while coincidentally holding a camera. They were highly prepared, had trained for it, had thought through the process and were ready when the opportunity presented itself. Yes, they were extremely lucky, and it is the unlikelihood of them being that fortunate that still to this day clouds the enormity of what they achieved. But what is it they say about the lucky and the prepared?  

And yet, they still blundered into it and were barely able to get a few seconds of steady footage.

Admin

Just my gut feeling, but I think that video/pics are more common than is believed (maybe not by a lot though). However, the vast majority of folks keep them to themselves to avoid ridicule and personal attacks. I have seen plenty of stories of folks who "knew" folks who had pics, but were not going to share them with anyone. Cannot say I blame them that much. Some even claim they saw the pics and that they were excellent. Whether those stories are true or not, I have no idea. I know I have never seen any of them.

29 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

I know I have never seen any of them.

I have.   It was long ago.   2, maybe 3 years later the vids were put out on youtube.

1 hour ago, VAfooter said:

.........Some even claim they saw the pics and that they were excellent. Whether those stories are true or not, I have no idea. I know I have never seen any of them.

I saw a pic years ago of a sasquatches face. It was so clear that it shook me to my core. I saw it once published somewhere, and never again. People told me that it was a hoax when I described it, but I've seen no confirmed reference to it.

30 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I saw a pic years ago of a sasquatches face. It was so clear that it shook me to my core. I saw it once published somewhere, and never again. People told me that it was a hoax when I described it, but I've seen no confirmed reference to it.

curious if it's still obtainable

7 hours ago, norseman said:

Have you proven them to be a hoax?

Of course not. I should have said in my opinion. 

If the creatures exist, I am more open to pictures and films not on the internet but in private collections. 

Anyway, at least I can tell a bear picture from a chimp. Lol 😆 

1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Of course not. I should have said in my opinion. 

If the creatures exist, I am more open to pictures and films not on the internet but in private collections. 

Anyway, at least I can tell a bear picture from a chimp. Lol 😆 

That’s my point….

Skeptics say “Why don’t we have more video footage of Bigfoot”. We do!  So then they say “Well I mean REAL video footage”. 🤨

Oh yah? How many black bears have you gutted and skinned? I bet the answer is ZERO. I try to avoid the stinky things myself but I have had my hands in there numerous times…. So I will take your opinion and file it away very carefully….🧻🚽

15 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I've posted this picture before but here is a picture taken of a deer on a mountain top.  It is the best picture of about a half dozen taken. Some people who saw it thought it was a fox, at first.  A blobdeer!

Today's smartphones are great for capturing people at a birthday party but not particularly useful for pictures taken in a forest, in my opinion.

20200711_122207.thumb.jpg.c54383b2bc31fb59426841f10507e076.jpg

That's probably what they call "bokeh" effect.  Blurring the background of whatever the phone decides is in the foreground that is most important to focus on.  I dislike the bokeh effect.  It is now used in almost everything.  Watch a sporting event (as an example) where the player is focused on, but the background stuff is intentionally blurred.  I dislike it strongly.  Probably what is going on here, as the tree in the foreground has been chosen as the focal point, the background blurred/bokeh'd out.

15 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

• Upvote 1