What is the best bigfoot footage today?

yeetus

On 8/10/2022 at 5:18 PM, yeetus said:

It's ironic how it was rare for a person to carry a camera in the wilderness in 1967 and yet someone managed to capture quality footage of a sasquatch. Compared to today where there is basically no new footage of bigfoot even though everyone has a 1080p+ camera on their phone. It's as if bigfoots can track people miles away and will only show themselves by will.

profit agents and attention seekers have flooded the field of BiGFo0Tery since the 90’s

image.thumb.jpeg.0b88c845dcba1f882379dfcc57aa88e6.jpeg

3 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

profit agents and attention seekers have flooded the field of BiGFo0Tery since the 90’s

I haven’t seen one yet and I’ve been looking hard but I still think something is out there. Some witnesses are convincing and some evidence is good. I did hear strange things I couldn’t explain that have kept my interest up.

11 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0b88c845dcba1f882379dfcc57aa88e6.jpeg

I haven’t seen one yet and I’ve been looking hard but I still think something is out there. Some witnesses are convincing and some evidence is good. I did hear strange things I couldn’t explain that have kept my interest up.

im not a BigF0oT skeptic, I’m A believer.  Not a knower yet but a believer. But I also know there  are a lot of BSers out there 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

im not a BigF0oT skeptic, I’m A believer.  Not a knower yet but a believer. But I also know there  are a lot of BSers out there 

There’s definitely no doubt more fakes coming in than quality images.