Government involvement

norseman

Government Involvement  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BFF Patron

Nice scenery, thanks for sharing, you could have consolidated that video into less than five minutes cutting out the redundancies.  I still don't buy into the Paulides 411 stuff so to me that takes the edge off the ending.  At any given time a predatory black bear can take you out at least in that case you (or parts of you) are usually found.  Now if BF is actually an EBE with special powers it would go a long way toward explaining why encounters are so rare. I think those with extended encounters (visual or not) of more than five years are rarities but then again, alot of those folks probably aren't buying adveetising time.     

Edited by bipedalist

25 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Nice scenery, thanks for sharing, you could have consolidated that video into less than five minutes cutting out the redundancies.  I still don't buy into the Paulides 411 stuff so to me that takes the edge off the ending.  At any given time a predatory black bear can take you out at least in that case you (or parts of you) are usually found.  Now if BF is actually an EBE with special powers it would go a long way toward explaining why encounters are so rare. I think those with extended encounters (visual or not) of more than five years are rarities but then again, alot of those folks probably aren't buying adveetising time.     

I think the 411 books and how the NPS handles these cases says alot. Its like looking for a black hole. The negative becomes the positive identification. And hiding behind govt red tape and BS explanations reminds me alot of other mysteries in our world.

Now if we could just catch a Bigfoot with a FA 18 FLIR weapons system camera!🤣

BFF Patron

At this point I think we will need to leave it to the UAPs to do the microwaving of BF not our own Gov!  Heck they might have a couple BF in a Faraday cage in that mesa at Skinwalker Ranch the way the spooks spring up like weeds out there. 

Off topic a little bit but

no one here I don’t think has talked about crawlers as being a culprit behind the m411 issue.. everyone thinks it’s BiGFo0T or aliens. I only found out about crawlers a month ago

check out r/crawlersightings on Reddit.

it’s a thin pale ghoul humanoid cryptid that inspired the rake and slender man.. didn’t know there was crawler knowers out there.. but, like with Sasquatch, there are crawler knowers apparently..

there’s literally ZERO evidence they exist but a lot of what crawlers are and their behavior seems very missing 411’y

IMO crawlers are WAY more terrifying than Sasquatch and dog man but few people in m411 talk about them

the creature in this animated video is more or less a crawler  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGXARECu1k

Edited by RedHawk454

16 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

.......it’s a thin pale ghoul humanoid cryptid that inspired the rake and slender man.. didn’t know there was crawler knowers out there.. but, like with Sasquatch, there are crawler knowers apparently..

there’s literally ZERO evidence they exist but a lot of what crawlers are and their behavior seems very missing 411’y

IMO crawlers are WAY more terrifying than Sasquatch and dog man but few people in m411 talk about them........

Do they die after you punch holes through them with bullets?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Huntster said:

No. Sith Lords bend space, time and matter….

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Kindof with Sasquatch, it depends what camp you fall into.  One side says they can turn invisible and read  your mind, thereby knowing your intentions making it almost impossible to kill one.  The other side says they’re a flesh and blood being that can die by bullet or fire.

Edited by RedHawk454

1 minute ago, RedHawk454 said:

Kindof with Sasquatch, it depends what camp you fall into.  One side says they can turn invisible and rad your mind, thereby knowing your intentions making it almost impossible to kill one.  The other side says they’re a flesh and blood being that can die by bullet or fire.

I'm in a third camp all by myself. Sasquatches can be shot dead, but if the government (and environmental wackos, which includes most of Science) finds out about it, you'll wish that you were the one that was dead.

27 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'm in a third camp all by myself. Sasquatches can be shot dead, but if the government (and environmental wackos, which includes most of Science) finds out about it, you'll wish that you were the one that was dead.

the governments likely MO to silence some pesky knowers and BiGFo0T killers is to plant kitten pron on your computer.  It’s a typical government ****bag move.

• Upvote 1

I agree with norsebruh

its a flesh and blood creature that the government has gone great lengths to cover up their existence 

SSR Team

If a punk like me can see one of these things as a kid on vacation, then nobody on this planet can tell me that the US Government isn't fully aware of their existence when walking on their land.

I vote "no."    By that I mean bigfoot is not official US government knowledge.    That is a very different thing than whether or not specific employees of certain agencies have personal knowledge or not.   In other words, if you went to work for USFS in any ranger district in the US, not one bit of your new employee orientation would say a) to deny knowledge of bigfoot to the public but b) here's the info in the employee handbook.  THAT is what "government knowing" means in the real world.    .. and I say "no", they do not have institutional or organizational knowledge.

MIB

• Upvote 1