why does bigfoot almost always take a blurry picture?

Joe Largefoot

If you will remember as a kid, you would rub a balloon in your hair and it would stick on the walls for several hours until the static electricity became weak.  Bigfoot as it moves around the hair rubs against another hair and generates the same electricity.  Now days all cameras are digital, and that static electricity scrambles the pixels and blurs the picture.  Some of you skeptics think I am probably ignorant, but I am not I have studied this problem for about 10 years.  But before you say ignorant or BS buy an EMF meter off of Amazon and the next time you see a Bigfoot hiding behind a tree, stick meter on the tree and the meter will peg out.  New stick structures do the same thing.  There are a lot of meters but just input EMF Meter, Handheld Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector.  They are as cheap as $12.  Here are some stories people posted referring to my post on static electricity.  One couple in Germany by accident cornered a baby bigfoot and it ran past them to get away.  When it touched the man’s leg, he felt a minor shock.  Another SW of San Antonio Texas had a juvenile chase her car, and when it quit the car died and would not restart.  When the baby bigfoot left, they were able to start the car.  I suspect the static electricity messed with the cars computer and that is why the car died.  Another family told me they could always tell when a Bigfoot was outside of the house it would drain their cellphone battery.  About 6 weeks ago we had a family of Bigfoot spend most of the night with us.  The alpha male was seen squatting against a tree about 75 ft. away, I have that on video, but I don’t know how to just post that video. And there were 5 more to the north.  When we got about 200 ft from them our cameras got only horizontal lines.  I had a thermal imager and both it and the digital camera batteries were drained.  There have been cases of where new batteries still in the wrapper went dead at the same time the batteries quit in the night vision. I have lots more stories, but all you people quit complaining about the blurry photos.  It means the picture really is a Bigfoot.  I don’t know if it will work but it is common for me to have $75 worth of new batteries.  So, I put all the extras in a metal ammo box.  But if you want a clear photo you will have to take the old cameras that used film that you would have to take it and get it developed.  The reason the Patterson Gemlin video is clear is because digital cameras had not been invented yet.  If any trolls try to argue I will not answer and I will block you.  I have no use for trolls or hoaxers.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Largefoot said:

.........before you say ignorant or BS buy an EMF meter off of Amazon and the next time you see a Bigfoot hiding behind a tree, stick meter on the tree and the meter will peg out..........

Now that right there is worth quoting. It might even be worthy as a signature. I'm glad it came originally in bold and maximum font size.

• Upvote 2

I don't what i did to get the big type.  First I always use word that has a spell checker, then I highlight and paste.  you said something about a signature.  I don't what you meant.

1 hour ago, Joe Largefoot said:

If you will remember as a kid, you would rub a balloon in your hair and it would stick on the walls for several hours until the static electricity became weak.  Bigfoot as it moves around the hair rubs against another hair and generates the same electricity.  Now days all cameras are digital, and that static electricity scrambles the pixels and blurs the picture.  Some of you skeptics think I am probably ignorant, but I am not I have studied this problem for about 10 years.  But before you say ignorant or BS buy an EMF meter off of Amazon and the next time you see a Bigfoot hiding behind a tree, stick meter on the tree and the meter will peg out.  New stick structures do the same thing.  There are a lot of meters but just input EMF Meter, Handheld Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector.  They are as cheap as $12.  Here are some stories people posted referring to my post on static electricity.  One couple in Germany by accident cornered a baby bigfoot and it ran past them to get away.  When it touched the man’s leg, he felt a minor shock.  Another SW of San Antonio Texas had a juvenile chase her car, and when it quit the car died and would not restart.  When the baby bigfoot left, they were able to start the car.  I suspect the static electricity messed with the cars computer and that is why the car died.  Another family told me they could always tell when a Bigfoot was outside of the house it would drain their cellphone battery.  About 6 weeks ago we had a family of Bigfoot spend most of the night with us.  The alpha male was seen squatting against a tree about 75 ft. away, I have that on video, but I don’t know how to just post that video. And there were 5 more to the north.  When we got about 200 ft from them our cameras got only horizontal lines.  I had a thermal imager and both it and the digital camera batteries were drained.  There have been cases of where new batteries still in the wrapper went dead at the same time the batteries quit in the night vision. I have lots more stories, but all you people quit complaining about the blurry photos.  It means the picture really is a Bigfoot.  I don’t know if it will work but it is common for me to have $75 worth of new batteries.  So, I put all the extras in a metal ammo box.  But if you want a clear photo you will have to take the old cameras that used film that you would have to take it and get it developed.  The reason the Patterson Gemlin video is clear is because digital cameras had not been invented yet.  If any trolls try to argue I will not answer and I will block you.  I have no use for trolls or hoaxers.

Hairs rubbing together causing static electricity…. So can we observe this with any other hair covered animals?

Are all Deer photos blurry by chance?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Largefoot said:

...........you said something about a signature.  I don't what you meant.

See that sentence at the bittom of all my posts?:

"I see science at the end of the parade asking "Did you see a crowd go by here? I'm their leader." - indiefoot

That's a signature.

you bring upa good point I do not have the answer to.  Bigfoots hair is usually 4 times longer than a deers so you probally will not get a blury picture from one.  If you have someone who have them come up to their house ask them to take a picture within 10 ft and that might be the correct answer.  I suspect that the weather conditions will play into it.  If it is hot and dry you will generate more static electricty as compared to a day when the humidity is 100% or it is wet like from rain.  I still have some more study on it.  Like how do you stop the batteries going dead when they are new and in the package.  I may be dreaming and wishing, but I think we may have found a family that is not too afraid of humans.  we had what was the alpha male stand in the open for us to see, but every time i would get within 50 ft it would ease back into the woods.  I had a 16 year old kid call me and tell me he had a 10 ft Bigfoot follow him around on his grandparents farm.  That is within 5 miles of two of our sightings.  When he first called i blew him off, but he persisted in trying to get a report to me so i listened to his story, asked him a few questions and he was sincere.  When he gets off restriction I would like to start taking him with us when we go out.  Apparently I do not do anything for them to be suspicious of me.  I have seen 15 and been close to 10 of them.  When I say close 8 of them were less than 30 ft and the rest of them were probably within 300 ft.  Now you understand my answer is just a guess based on common logic.

you bring upa good point I do not have the answer to.  Bigfoots hair is usually 4 times longer than a deers so you probally will not get a blury picture from one.  If you have someone who have them come up to their house ask them to take a picture within 10 ft and that might be the correct answer.  I suspect that the weather conditions will play into it.  If it is hot and dry you will generate more static electricty as compared to a day when the humidity is 100% or it is wet like from rain.  I still have some more study on it.  Like how do you stop the batteries going dead when they are new and in the package.  I may be dreaming and wishing, but I think we may have found a family that is not too afraid of humans.  we had what was the alpha male stand in the open for us to see, but every time i would get within 50 ft it would ease back into the woods.  I had a 16 year old kid call me and tell me he had a 10 ft Bigfoot follow him around on his grandparents farm.  That is within 5 miles of two of our sightings.  When he first called i blew him off, but he persisted in trying to get a report to me so i listened to his story, asked him a few questions and he was sincere.  When he gets off restriction I would like to start taking him with us when we go out.  Apparently I do not do anything for them to be suspicious of me.  I have seen 15 and been close to 10 of them.  When I say close 8 of them were less than 30 ft and the rest of them were probably within 300 ft.  Now you understand my answer is just a guess based on common logic.

Doug I would think that would be close to a deer.  Read my answer on that one.

Hunster I figured how the type came out big.  I usually type up what I am going to post on word because it has a spell checker.  I went back and looked the type size was 16.  I may start doing all my typing on word.  I like all we more senior people sometimes have trouble seeing things.  I used to type in all caps.  Someone wrote an article that typing in caps is yelling.  People like trolls would tell me to stop yelling.  I would try to explain why and some would keep posting I was yelling.  Got news for them know it alls.  One of these days they will grow older and their eyesight will not work that well and then they will understand typing in caps is easiier to read than lower case.

OP

most of the videos out there are fake.  They are intentionally blurry to hide the ghey BiGFo0T costume the person is in.  Same reason there aren’t a lot of photos of the aPe and it’s face.  The face is the hardest to fake.

32 minutes ago, Joe Largefoot said:

.......One of these days they will grow older and their eyesight will not work that well and then they will understand typing in caps is easiier to read than lower case.

One of those days arrived for me some time back. Norseman has promised to buy me a new pair of glasses. But as long as you type in bold or caps, I won't need them.

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Joe Largefoot said:

When we got about 200 ft from them our cameras got only horizontal lines.  I had a thermal imager and both it and the digital camera batteries were drained.  There have been cases of where new batteries still in the wrapper went dead at the same time the batteries quit in the night vision.

Static electricity is not going to drain batteries. Static electricity is:  the result of an imbalance between negative and positive charges in an object. These charges can build up on the surface of an object until they find a way to be released or discharged.

So, something else is draining the batteries as well as messing with your cameras. Like something that needs energy to manifest into a physical being.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Joe Largefoot said:

When we got about 200 ft from them our cameras got only horizontal lines. 

This could be the cause of a highly charged surrounding area. This is just my opinion. We do not know what these things are. I have experienced some weird stuff too. So, I am on that other side of the fence you might say. Could this be normal behavior, not sure. Since not too many people reporting that kind of weird behavior. What I do know is that I have experienced some weird behavior I cannot explain. This is some of it. The unexplained/understanding.