why does bigfoot almost always take a blurry picture?

Joe Largefoot

Btw batteries drain fast in colder temperatures.  If your backpacking somewhere you should keep your flashlights in your pocket so your body heat from your leg can keep them warm.  

Edited by RedHawk454

From reading about this happening from some of the more level headed reserachers experiencing the same thing,  Coombo Bigfoot Outlaws,  sisters of the moon, and the fact it will peg a meter, man who felt electricity when the baby bigfoot ran out of being cornered,  and the fact the same thing happens in many countries, it is my opinion static electricity is the cause of poor pictures and batteries being drained.  I have been with this hobby for 15 years and never seen a space ship close to my sighting I feel these are flesh and blood creatures.  That was the first time it happened to me then in my opinion to myself I believe static electricity is the culprit.  But if anyone has a better explanation  i would like to hear it to consider there is more.  But if you choose to belive it has someting to do with mind communication or being from another world,  don't waste your time.  I am just sharing what I think I know and at the same time offer an explanation for blurry pictures.  I am only posting to help other people.  But if the photo is blurry, then it probably is a real bigfoot.

My research has shown that static electricity can charge a battery, not drain it. Electro magnetic discharge on the other hand can have a draining effect on a battery,  though very slightly. 

1 hour ago, Doug said:

My research has shown that static electricity can charge a battery, not drain it. Electro magnetic discharge on the other hand can have a draining effect on a battery,  though very slightly. 

That is just the thing, that static electricity can charge a battery. But cannot discharge a battery. You can pull or grab electricity out of the air if one wants too. If they know how.

2 hours ago, Joe Largefoot said:

But if you choose to belive it has someting to do with mind communication or being from another world,  don't waste your time

No one here has talked about mind talk or anything about them being from another world. Most blurry pictures are taken from a distance and has nothing to do with static electricity. The draining of batteries usually occurs around ghost sightings.  EMF can mess with electronics. But then one has to ask where the emf is coming from. With static it is just sitting around the object waiting for it to discharge. 

Ok if the emf reads:  fields emitted by moving electrically charged objects. Electromagnetic field theory lies at the combination of an electric field, produced by a charged object, and the magnetic field created when the charged object moves.

Question remains: How did these creatures get so charged that it pegged out an emf meter and held it. It is not like there was carpet laying around where these creatures were rubbing their feet around to build up static to peg a meter.  So, if an emf meter reads combination of an electric field, produced by a charged object, and the magnetic field created when the charged object moves. Then how did that field build up on the creature to do what you are saying. (I am not saying that it did not happen so remember that point). You have been studying this for what 15 years. So, you must have some theory on how that field builds up and can stay on these creatures for so long without discharge. The first tree they touch, and the static is discharge.

Is this the reason why we can never get a clear picture. Because your theory is that static electricity is the culprit. You put me on ignore I understand. It will not matter either way. Joe. I am trying to understand just like everyone else.

I don't have all the answers but I do believe I am on the right track.  Years ago i got a new carpet in my office, and it was one of those that would build up static electricity as you walked.  We were like a group of small kids or at least we acted like it.  One of the favorite things to do was get charged up, sneak up and touch someone on the earlobe.  Another was get charged up and touch their computer monitor.  It would sound like a gun going off and it would turn off their computer.  Or we could forget and touch our own computer.  we spent a lot of the time waiting on the computer to reboot.  After the new went away I did some reserach on the net and found out you can spray the carpets with a mixiture of water and downy and that would stop the problem.  Everyone though I was smart.  It was not that I was smart, but I got tired of wasting time, and feeling flusterated.  I worked for Prudential and my agency was 4 times bigger than the others agencies so I had a lot more wotk to do than they did.  The point I am trying to make is once you discharge the static electrity on some like the desk or forget the computer.  I do know you can go back to a tree you saw a Bigfoot hiding behind 2 hours earlyer and it would peg the meter.  In theory that when the bigfoot touched the tree it was supposed to have broken the circuit.  Broken or not the static electricity should have stopped when the Bigfoot touched the tree, but something pegs out the meter.   I agree it defies all the theory I know.  I knew i was going to under the gun with theories, but like me everyone has a theory, but no clear answers  on how or why it causes the picture to make the pixles scatter.  I do have in my possession a file where Joe was trying to get closed to 5 bigfoot to get a picutre and I was right beside him with a thermal imager.  My imager went dead almost immediately, but Joe;s camera that was recording all of the sudden turned to horizontal lines and his batteries went dead almost at the same time.  I do not know how to take the part out of video when a perfect picture went roghue.  I would have no problem of sending someone two videos and let them take out the parts we do not need. They can even post them if they want to, but I will repost with the full story.  I have tried to email on Yahoo, but I get a message the file is too big.  I was looking thru some video that was shot earlier and it almost turned into static like when we approached the group of 5 that turned a picture into a bunch of horizontal lines.  There is one picture of a Bigfoot that was squated behind some bushes, but we did get a halfway decent picture that shows his face only.  I am goint to do some more experimenting the next tie we run into this family.  I am trying to validate that I can use a camera that will tell me I am close to a Bigfoot hiding but is discovered using the camera.  I may have discovered the first ever Bigfoot detector.  LOL

1 hour ago, Sam said:

I would love to see the face of the picture you got oh Bigfoot

Yes, I would love to see the picture too.

1 hour ago, Joe Largefoot said:

I do know you can go back to a tree you saw a Bigfoot hiding behind 2 hours earlyer and it would peg the meter.

Well, it takes between 2000 - 4000 volts to jump a spark to place some pain from static electricity. When you touch a spark plug you are getting hit with around 50,000 volts.  It might be possible that the tree where the creature discharges the static may be holding the current. This might cause the emf meter to read. If this is so it may be possible to to test. I know that sometimes machinery might need shielded wiring to emf coming off from powered wires. But this is on signaling wire that the shielded wire is used on. Due to interference.

The same goes to cars by using a taser and touching the car with the taser. You discharge your taser on a computerized automobile you will fry out the computer. Since the computer can only handle 5 volts of signal voltage. Here you are pushing around over 50,000 volts out of the taser. That computer is going to fry on your car. But all you did was touch it with a taser. The problem is you are not pushing the voltage through the positive, but through the negative side. Is it possible that the tree may act as a capacitor and store what has been discharge on it. That I am not sure or if that has even been proven. But if it does then this can explain your emf reading. It can also explain allot of other things as well.  Question is how it can be proven.  You are talking about allot of voltage for it to be possible. Stuff that can kill one.  Real tesla stuff, you know.

I have not tried this, but I did tell one young reseracher to try it on a stick structure (don't know how old it was) but he said it also pegged the meter.  But the real phenomon is Bifgoot is present and something he touched pegged the meter, and two why did it not discharge the static electricity when he touched the meter.  Same thing on new batteries being drained  when you get close to some Bigfoot.  I don't believe a Bigfoot can just disappear (at least it did not happen in my 15 sightings) (or can mind tald or whatever it is called), but this is almost as strange.  Your points are well taken, but we still have occasional drained batteries and blury Bigfoot Pictures.

3 hours ago, Joe Largefoot said:

I do not know how to take the part out of video when a perfect picture went roghue.  I would have no problem of sending someone two videos and let them take out the parts we do not need. They can even post them if they want to, but I will repost with the full story.  

I'm sure we have some computor gurus on this site who could step up to do this . I for one am not so I can't help you in grabbing the photo out of a video but I would love to see the photo you have of it's face.   So I hope someone steps up .

You know I felt being zapped once. It was in my early times of learning about these creatures. I felt being zapped and it felt like a static discharge. Remember saying like touching a coil and being zapped by that. Battery drain is a problem for me. I know since i have had my camera stop and go black. Walk away from an area and it would start working. Strange stuff. But I could not say why. But it would always happen around tree structures. But not all, just certain tree structures.

53 minutes ago, Joe Largefoot said:

I don't believe a Bigfoot can just disappear (at least it did not happen in my 15 sightings) (or can mind tald or whatever it is called), but this is almost as strange. 

What is almost as strange? The drainage of your batteries? or something else? The ghost like appearance when they do appear. I am flesh and blood. You said that you have had 15 sightings. That is allot of sightings for someone. I have only had a few.  Not an expert just learning. My one sighting involved cloaking. If you have a theory about static. Then this could work for cloaking.

Their hair is not the same as any other hair. So, who knows what static electricity is capable with their hair. Not sure if the hair is hollow. If it is hollow, it might be possible to act as a capacitor. This could leave traces of emf discharge. Depending on size of creature . That is what I am talking about is not allot of nonsense. :D

You guys are missing the fact that the reason that most of the pictures are blurry is because it isn’t depicting an actual Sasquatch.

on this  forum, I’ve seen members think images from the bigfooT movie letters from the big man were actually legit photos of the aPe

also, there’s a video on YouTube and on the image for the video it shows a Sasquatch running across a river but you can see the boot on the guys right foot. 

I have got to the point i hate to look at a video of a Bigfoot.  Most of them are hoaxed and here is my checklist.  It the video or picture is clear them most likely it is a hoax, and #2 i look at arm lenght.  the dead giveaway.  For cloaking i have never had an experience, and really do not expect to have one.  My method is I only go out 3 days before a new moon and 6 days after.  I do not go thru the woods looking for a  Bigfoot.  They are like mountain lions they know you are there and they will leave or go into hiding.  Because I do not look for them, but when I first arrive I make a loud noise about 30 minutes just so if they are anywhere near they will come check out who or what is making all that noise.  If you don't know it by now.  we are bigfoot's entertainment and ususally they will stop and watch us.  My last sighting was the whole klan.  we spotted the first one about 9:30 and within 30 minutes we spoted the other 5 about 300 ft away hiding behind trees and bushes.  I do have a projection tv and a 60 inch screen viewable from both sides.  Because we are not chasing them but they are observing us, they have no reason to disappear.  It took me 15 years and probably $40,000 and a lot of failure to at last start to get a lot of sightings.  I had a very long dry spell where I only saw 1 and I was going out 2 and 3 nights every month.  Where i live is almost desert, flat farmland with hardly any trees, but I have 4 rivers withing 80 miles of where i live and each river has a lot of Bigfoot.   I might be wrong but I do not buy on Bigfoot just disappearing in a half of a second or they come in on space ships.  At times it gets disusting what some people will dream up just to make themselves look knowledgeablt and important,  Then people like you read it and you think it is real.  Do not anyone take offese to what I am saying.  When I first started I believed all the B S, but now days it is in probably 90% of all the post.  I only posted what i believe to be the real cause of blurred pictures.  Hard to argue when it is a blurry Bigfoot, and Bigfoot is right there.  The person that took the picture knew what he was seeing.  Acutally a blurred photo is a good thing.  It is of a real flesh and blood Bigfoot.  But the clear ones are ususally a hoaxed picture.  Then you back it up with meter being pegged when you touch the object you saw Bigfoot hiding behind.  I to am puzzled why the static does not discharge when the Bigfoot touches something.  That is a question that may never be answered.  You can argue it should discharge, but how do you argue it stays live and active.  I do have a video of how a camera acts when it gets into a charged area.  I do not have the expertise to take a large file, pick out the video being replaced with horizonal lines.  If someone want to take the files and cut out all except the important parts I will send them to you.  All files are too big for yahoo mail, so I may have to download to a disc and mail it to you.  If you want to post it I don't care, but eventually I will post the whole story.  We did manage to get a not great picture of a Bigfoot's face that was squatted down.  This is my first rodeo with night photography, but as i learn it will get better.  I only posted this to help, but I did expect scrutiny.  if anyone knows of a free program that is easy to use to cut out the good video please tell me.  I might get really lucky and get some super video.  I have a 10 watt infrared 850 nm flashlight and that will allow me to photograph from a farther distance with the the interference of the static electricity.  Sorry for the book, but am writing so it is troll proof.  They can sure waste your time over nothing, and I have better things to do with my time.

• Upvote 1

i had never heard a taser could ruin a cars computer.  Just think of how you could get even with people that have intentionally done you wrong.  I did have a report from a lady that was SW of San Antonio and a young Bigfoot started chasing her in her car.  When it got close the car died.  I don't know who was scared the most.  The lady or the Baby Bigfoot when the car it was playing with stopped.  Just as soon as the bigfoot left the car started up again when she tried the key.  I guess the static electricity messed with a sensor or something, but nothing was ruined.  I do know I don't like that 50,000 volts from a spark plug wire.  Been shocked several times and don't want to experience that again.