Thinker Thunker busting Expedition Bigfoot

Madison5716

Okay, this made me laugh.  Thinker Thunker, a popular YouTube researcher, debunks supposed sasquatch calls on the new show "Expedition Bigfoot."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. Would not expect anything but forgery. TV entertainment. I amazed anyone would take it serious. 

Not a TT fan,but good job. 

• Upvote 1

Madison, thanks for posting this. 

Unfortunately, when good ratings is the goal, some shows of this nature aren't above manipulation to make a more impactful episode to keep their audience coming back.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

So the million dollar question is? Was the video of the Bigfoot faked?

I'm going to say good chance it was . There's just so many things faked on that show .  

Well, that's a shame. This all I can say about the show. Since I really liked the show. Looks like I m going to have to go back out into the filed again.

TT threw down the gauntlet today, committed to doing analysis of the limb and torso ratios of every photo / video he can find and I support his claim that there's a pattern to be examined that proves if something is a human or Bigfoot based on the ratio of limb to torso. 

Basically take the upper arm, forearm, thigh to knee, knee to ankle and torso measurements and there's two ratios that aopear. The bell curve of human limb propositions are completely separate from the bell curve of Bigfoot limb proportions. They're two separate sets of stats, showing two distinct animal groups.

I don't know if he published a video showing the ratios of this TV show's purported find or not, but the ones he has published are pretty convincing. Compare Shaq to some young woman, ratios are the same. Compare Patty to any human and the ratios are quite different. Ditto other Bigfoot videos and photos. Seems to me he's onto something.

• Like 1