Thinker Thunker busting Expedition Bigfoot

Madison5716

What "reality show" is real?!?

Thanks for posting. It is one I had not watched yet.

I imagine there could be a margin of error on Thinker Thunker's part, but some things are just very obvious to anyone who pays attention. I do like his methods but if anyone can question him, please do so. Knowledge is power. (I know, so cliche.)

If Expedition Bigfoot is watched for entertainment only then fine. Go into it being aware that THAT is all it is. I did try watching Expedition Bigfoot but haven't made it through a single complete episode and quit trying.

Good catch Thinker and a really good job in analyzing the audio.  I watch the show for laughs and don't take them seriously but there are those who do.  I trust you forwarded your analysis to the good doc who's risking her future being involved in a hoax?  My best and carry on,

LL

BFF Patron
23 hours ago, WanderingLorax said:

I’ve never watched an episode. I doubt I’m missing out.

Maybe Russell carrying his 75 lb pack with helmet attached especially for a grueling jungle jaunt of 150 ft of edits!

You never know when BF might lob a 150lber on you from the railroad trestle!

Edited by bipedalist
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just started watching ThinkerThunker's videos last week and I really like him.  He's a check on the crap that hurts the validity of the subject, which I think is very important.

• Upvote 1

Thinker Thunker seems to be pretty sharp. I’ve been watching his new videos on You Tube for a few years and he just keeps busting or validating folks. I’m sure he’s now got Expedition BF on their toes

BFF Patron

If you are an academic, showman or not, show some intellectual integrity/honesty or step out of the BF arena is my mantra! :thumbsup:

• Upvote 2

On 9/17/2022 at 9:08 PM, Woody Gap said:

Thinker Thunker seems to be pretty sharp. I’ve been watching his new videos on You Tube for a few years and he just keeps busting or validating folks. I’m sure he’s now got Expedition BF on their toes

I don't think they really care . They got busted and called out on their facebook page and website on all the fake stuff they got caught doing and they still continue .

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2022 at 7:21 PM, entropy said:

Call me a cynic, but I'm completely unimpressed by both Expedition Bigfoot AND ThinkerThunker.

Years ago I started watching TT, but as time went one he evolved to be just terrible, he thinks just about everything is bigfoot and uses terrible methods to try and prove the videos are legit.  I'll admit I did not watch the video, I just cannot stand him after some of the bs I've seen him try to give substance too

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sixarcs said:

Years ago I started watching TT, but as time went one he evolved to be just terrible, he thinks just about everything is bigfoot and uses terrible methods to try and prove the videos are legit.  I'll admit I did not watch the video, I just cannot stand him after some of the bs I've seen him try to give substance too

I concur.

• Upvote 1