Sign in to follow this  

What Makes Patty Real/or Fake

wiiawiwb

The graceful, gliding and fluid manner in which she moves with her compliant gait. No one has yet to duplicate it in street clothes much less in a stiflingly-hot suit filled with thick padding, a helmet, hand extenders and fake feet on uneven substrate.

roguefooter

Good point. What struck me the first time I saw the film (on a big screen in a theater) was the absolutely natural, fluid movement of the figure. It's never looked like a man in a suit to me - still doesn't.

I agree. The natural fluid movement is what gets me. I noticed from watching a lot of hoax videos that people naturally tend to exaggerate movement when trying to be something else. When Bob H did the Cow Camp recreation he showed us that he's no different than anybody else when trying to portray a Bigfoot- his movement looked completely unnatural and forced. That to me is the evidence that's most damaging to his claim.

Guest Forbig

I'm 6"2 and wear a size 15, and can barely replicate normal human locomotion.LOL

That's bigger than Patty's feet! When you go for a barefoot walk bigfooters everywhere are probably tracking you down.

BobZenor

I have wondered what Patty's shoe size would be so I tried to calculate it.

Size 14 is 12 inches according to this chart. It is slightly less than 12 inches on another site.

Link

AMERICAN SCALE:

Starts with Child's size "0" representing a shoe insole length of 3 11/12", each size interval is 1/3" similar to the English size stick: each size is therefore 1/12" shorter than its English equivalent. Half sizes are made.

(14.5 - 3.916666667) * 3 = 31.75

Size 32 10E or some outrageous number if I figured that correctly for Patty. I don't know how width is figured.

Edited by BobZenor

If Roger and Bob could construct a suit that good they would have given up on BF research and made their fortunes in Hollywood making costumes, because that "suit" is better than anything else of the time by far.

DR

Guest Primate

Size 14-15 is NOT bigger then Patty,,My cast of Patty dwarfs my foot.

Guest Forbig

Size 14-15 is NOT bigger then Patty,,My cast of Patty dwarfs my foot.

I see now, my size 10 is 10 inches long I was assuming 14 would be 14 inches long...

BobZenor

I have wondered what Patty's shoe size would be so I tried to calculate it.

Size 14 is 12 inches according to this chart. It is slightly less than 12 inches on another site.

Link

(14.5 - 3.916666667) * 3 = 31.75

Size 32 10E or some outrageous number if I figured that correctly for Patty. I don't know how width is figured.

That must be child sizes? If size 14 is 12 inches then 14.5-12 only =2.5 and that should be only 7.5 sizes larger. Sorry, my mind is not quite working right yet. I would have normally seen that discrepancy.

Guest Forbig

I know we have several threads essentially in this vain but I am hoping this will be different: If there was ONE thing you could cite that makes you lean towards either fake or real what would that be. Personally I could cite something for both cases because I am not 100% in the REAL camp but I will start with something that is significant to me for the real side.

Thoughts..

The scientific community discounts the existence of any Bigfoot and Patty is obviously Bob Heironimus to most of the population in the United States but there's a certain percentage of us bigfooters that still have a little hope that it wasn't. She's very real in my imagination but getting any solid proof she is has been impossible. I'm still hanging in there despite the odds because I enjoy this hobby.

Spader

That's bigger than Patty's feet! When you go for a barefoot walk bigfooters everywhere are probably tracking you down.

I think Patty's foot print was 14 inches long. I wear a size 15 (US) which makes my foot just a shade over 12 inches long. My foot print would be instantly known as a humans, it may be very wide at the front ( I also have unusually long toes ) but I have a prominent arch and my heel is quite narrow.

PBeaton

I'm 6"2 and wear a size 15, and can barely replicate normal human locomotion.LOL

Spader,

Good one, to funny ! :lol: Thanks for the laugh, take a bow, an please...take a seat, lets be safe out there :D

Pat...

Guest LAL

Patty's footprints were 14.5 inches - 15 inches on the harder substrate of OM/BCM if the largest prints were hers.

Guest Kerchak

The scientific community discounts the existence of any Bigfoot and Patty is obviously Bob Heironimus to most of the population in the United States

I don't think most of the population of the United States has even heard of Bob Heironimus.

Guest Forbig

I don't think most of the population of the United States has even heard of Bob Heironimus.

He's synonomous with the word Bigfoot; they can't talk about it without talking about Bob Heironimus. Almost every time some good news about Bigfoot hits the press they have to bring him up. Anybody that gets curious about Bigfoot will hear about Bob, he's had major impact with the public on Bigfoot's reputation as a fake.

"If this was a world without Bob Heironimus it would be a world filled with bigfooters."--Forbig

Edited by Forbig

yowiie

The PGF footage shows an animal with the same characteristics, build and stride as the Australian yowie. The fact that she is just walking away from the guys on the horse (Paterson and Co) and not fleeing seals it for me. I was witness to a yowie who walked away from me without a worry in the world, it did not hurry in the slightest as does Patty.