Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kerchak

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Heironimus.

Guest Kerchak

Seeing as there continues to be fingers pointed at Roger Patterson every time he so much as made a typo or had a hair out of place I thought it was time we once again re-examined the many many MANY self contradictions of Bob Heironimus. These are all old snares, caught out by Roger Knights some years ago but for the sake of newbies and other folks who are not aware of them here they are again.

Be prepared to be bedazzled.

Regarding the "suit".

The Making of Bigfoot page 346.

Greg —"Did you feel comfortable and natural walking in the suit?"

Bob Heironimus —"Oh, yeah, it was easy, it was simple, yeah."

But later on in the Yakima Herald, October 7 2004.

Bob Heironimus—"I practiced the Bigfoot walk exactly the way Roger wanted it three times. It wasn't easy," he said.

Question. So was the walk easy or not easy? Both can't be true.

On the 'suit' legs.

The Making of Bigfoot, p. 344

Bob Heironimus—"I … slipped my legs into the legs of the suit, which felt like they were hip boots or wading boots … that go up to your waist."

But later on the XZone radio interview, December 7, :

Bob Heironimus —"Those were irrigation boots, you know, kind of like irrigators wear, up to about the knees. That’s why the calves stick out pretty good there"

And then later still on the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus —"I had some kind of wading boots on, like hip boots….....the waders came clear up to my hips"

Question. So what was it? They went up to the knees, hips or waist? All of them can't be true.

On the feet in the 'suit'.

The Making of Bigfoot, p. 344:

Bob Heironimus—"I think the feet were made of old house slippers you used to see around that looked like a big foot with toes on them."

But later on the Jeff Rense radio-show interview, March 1, 2004

Bob Heironimus—"There were no slippers."

Question. So what was it? Slippers or no slippers? Both can't be true.

On the subject of being barefoot or shod inside the 'suit'.

Countdown, an MSNBC TV show, March 22, 2004:

Interviewer Keith Olbermann—" Were there bare feet inside the costume or what was it?"

Bon Heironimus—"I was walking in my stocking feet inside my costume"

But later on the Xzone radio interview, August 23, 2007:

Caller-"Mr Heironimus, were you barefoot or wearing shoes in the costume"?

Bob Heironimus-"I was wearing shoes".

Question. So was he barefoot or did he have shoes on? Both can't be true.

On any metal parts on the 'suit'.

Making of Bigfoot, p. 344/345

Greg Long-"Do you remember seeing any clasps, any metal parts?"

Bob Heironimus-"No"

But later........

XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007:

Caller Sean Forker-"So he's saying he wore a Philip Morris suit?"

Bob Heironimus-"Yes I did......it had a zipper"

Question? So were there metal parts or not? Both can't be true.

On whether the suit was split up the back or on the waist.

The Making of Bigfoot p.344/45:

Greg Long-"Describe the suit to me."

Bob Heironimus—"It was made of three parts. It had the legs. It had a corset or middle piece between the neck and waist. And it had a head."

Greg Long—"You put your feet inside big rubber boots that went to your waist?"

Bob Heironimus—"Yeah. All I can say is it felt like rubber boots. … They helped me stand up. Roger and Bob slipped the torso part

down over my head and shoulders. I raised my arms up. I kind of wiggled into it.It was kind of like putting on a T-shirt."

But later on the XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007 (repeating the zipper comment from above):

Caller Sean Fokker—"So he’s saying he wore the Philip Morris suit?"

Bob Heironimus—"Yes, I did. It had a zipper going up and down the back."

Question? So was it a t-shirt arrangement or did it have a zipper up and down the back?

On the 'mask' of the 'suit'.

The Making of Bigfoot, p.355:

Bob Heironimus—"There was an inch to an inch-and-a-half between my eye and the cutouts in the mask."

But later in the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus—"I had about a quarter or a half-inch of space in between the mask and my entire face"

Question. So was the 'mask' fairly close to his face or quite a way from it? Both can't be true.

The following is a major contradiction between Bob Heironimus and Philip Morris.

On Countdown, an MSNBC TV show, March 22, 2004:

Interviewer Keith Olbermann—"Were you wearing a belt or a harness of some sort to keep this costume in place?"

Bob Heironimus—"No, there was no belt."

But later on during the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007, Phil Morris says this :

Phil Morris—"......And absolutely—you can see what you think is the butt crack, and that’s the pillows in the back, that are strapped in."

Bob Heironimus, of course, agrees it was a Morris suit. He said so.

Question. So was there strapping/belt/harness or not? Both can't be true.

For more, go here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35026515/ART-Herroneous-vs-Herroneous

• Upvote 3

Guest Kerchak

On where the filmsite was.

During the Jeff Rense radio interview, March 1, 2004:

Bob Heironimus-"We took the horses and the suit up the road to the place they had picked out for the filming. Got off the horses.

We looked around there to check to see if anybody was around. Listened for any cars coming up the road, and heard nothing. So we went and right there, they put the suit on me. Told me to go across here this dry creek bed"

But later on the Tom Biscardi radio interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus-"And the next morning we … saddled up the horses. I rode … up to this place, and it was off the road quite a ways so nobody could see us—and had this place picked out. And they helped me get in the suit again."

Question. So was the place where people coming along could see what was going on or wasn't it? Both can't be right.

On what Bob Heironimus did after the film was allegedly taken.

During the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus—"Well, he had an envelope there mailed to Yakima, and he said, ‘Put the film in it, take this to Eureka, California, the post office."

But later on the XZone radio interview, August 6, 2007:

Bob Heironimus—"Roger already had an envelope, a package, pre- arranged. All he done was shove the film in it, I took it to Eureka and mailed it home."

Question. So who put the film in the envelope? Did Roger Patterson put it in there or did he tell Bob Heironimus to put it in there? Both can't be right.

On who put the 'suit' in the trunk of the car.

On the XZone radio interview, December 7, 2006:

Bob Heironimus-"I put the suit in the back of the car, my car"*

*(The above is interesting seeing as Bob Gimlin has been lambasted for saying Chico was "his" horse. Bob H said his mum's car was "my car".

Later on during the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus-"they (i.e Patterson and Gimlin) put the suit in the car."

Question. So which is it? Did Bob Heiromimus put the 'suit' into the car or did Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin put the 'suit' into the car? Both can't be right.

On Bob Heironimus' journey home after the filming (and this is brilliantly bad).

On the XZone radio interview, December 7, 2006:

Bob Heironimus-"I took the film to Eureka, mailed the film, and took off for home"

In an interview with Jim Pearson("Coffee with Bigfoot," Marlene’s Upper Valley Press, January 2007) Bob Heironimus told him that he started for home, stopping in Eureka to mail the film to Yakima. Then drove straight through, parked his mother’s Buick, and went to bed.

But later during the Tom Biscardi-show interview, March 14, 2007:

Bob Heironimus-"I took it to Eureka and mailed it, stayed overnight there".

Question. So which is it? Did Bob Heironimus stay the night in Eureka or did he drive straight home after mailing the film? Both can't be true.

• Upvote 1

dopelyrics

Hi there,

Thanks for this. It's put the nail in the coffin for me as far as Bob H claiming to be the man in the suit goes.

Best.

Lee

Guest Kerchak

Hi there,

Thanks for this. It's put the nail in the coffin for me as far as Bob H claiming to be the man in the suit goes.

Best.

Lee

Hi Lee,

If you click on the link at the bottom of my first post you will come across a lot more. I simply haven't got the time to cover everything that Bob Heironimus has changed, altered. This was just for starters and what's more I've concentrated solely on his SELF contradictions.

Guest LAL

Thanks, Kerchak. It's hard to see how anyone can defend him after this but I'm sure someone will. :huh:

SweatyYeti

Great idea for a thread, Kerchak.....focusing-in on this specific aspect of Bob "HUH??" Heironimus' story. :)

xspider1

++ I'm really glad you started this thread, Kerchak, because BH's many contradictions and the many issues with his stories are almost impossible to keep up with. :wacko: I especially like this one:

"They helped me stand up." So, we are supposed to believe that, wearing a bulky bigfoot costume with an undetermined amount of ridiculous parts cobbled together, BH could still walk smoothly and effortlessly, including a very natural and gorilla-like look-back but, he just couldn't stand up without help? haha

Ole BH probably just should have said: 'That's me in a costume!' and plead the 5th on all of the other questions. But, if he did that, who would pay him for interviews?

Edited by xspider1

Guest Fister Crunchman

My contempt goes to Greg Long, not to Hieronimous.

Ol Bob seems to be just the kind of comical old fibbing story-teller you can find in any bar in any town. What a laugh to see all his nonsense set out like this. Brilliant.

But Long--- he knew this was all garbage, and yet still peddled it for fame and fortune.

I wish I were close enough to Yakima to go find some of the other citizens paraded in Longs book, to re-interview them.

I have no doubt there is great sleight of hand in how Long constructs the impression that there is solid supporting evidence for Hieronimous. I bet some careful questioning would show it's all garbage.

Fister

Bob Gimlin relates great detail concerning the PG film

Bob Gimlin relates the events of, before and after the PG film. "Blind Luck meets preparation" Second in a series of interviews by Rhett Mullis. For those skeptics out there, watch there is no shoulder shrug, no touching the nose, he looks toward recall not construct. This is a very real and honest account about what is likely the luckiest and best day in our history. (full 53 mn interview at Bigfootology)

Posted by Bigfoot on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

worth a watch and listen. no back-tracks, no pandering to a author. no fake L/D tests.

Incorrigible1

I'll save Parnassus the time and effort:

Be sure to buy the Greg Long book, read it cover to cover, and your IQ will increase 28%

Edit to add:

This Greg Long book also cures the heartbreak of psoriasis.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Who is Bob Heironimus?

a comical old fibbing story-teller you can find in any bar in any town. :rolleyes:

roguefooter

I wish I were close enough to Yakima to go find some of the other citizens paraded in Longs book, to re-interview them.

I have no doubt there is great sleight of hand in how Long constructs the impression that there is solid supporting evidence for Hieronimous. I bet some careful questioning would show it's all garbage.

If you can find David Murphy he's already done this. At this time though he seems to have disappeared off the map, I can't find the guy anywhere.

Who is Bob Heironimus?

a comical old fibbing story-teller you can find in any bar in any town. :rolleyes:

Ah hell, I think I'm Bob Heironimus then.

Guest COGrizzly

Who is Bob Heironimus?

I'll be. Just for one, unadulterated, debacherous night... I will be your BH for you "Ace". One. Night.

Sign in to follow this