Joe Beelart: Bigfoot Researcher tumbled under the weather

bipedalist

BFF Patron

I wanted to post up a thread to wish @joebeelart a speedy recovery after taking a fall where loose rock jumped up and bit him, 

not usually the way it happens to a retired Marine Corps fighter pilot.  But seriously, he will need some PT for a disk and tailbone

issue and he needs our prayers and well wishes for a speedy session of recovery.  Please let Joe know how much we value him and 

his contributions to the field of Bigfoot and not a better time to buy the The Oregon Bigfoot Highway! You purchased this item on April 21, 2015

Let's say hello to his wife, who has supported him through thick, thin, and phlegm; 

Sharon, who edited and published the maps for his book too!

https://www.amazon.com/Oregon-Bigfoot-Highway-Joe-Beelart/dp/0692380817

Thanks Joe and Sharon for your support and for your support of Amtrak! :wub:

Edited by bipedalist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@joebeelart and Sharon, sending you lots of positive thoughts and best wishes. I love the book enough to have gifted copies to others. Thanks for your contributions to the field of bigfoot research, and hoping you have a speedy recovery, Joe.

• Like 2

BFF Patron

BTW as Joe recovers he has some ideas for a new book and may need some researchers to weigh-in to show him the way on how they feel about his prospective project, stay tuned!  You can't keep @joebeelart grounded for long!

Edited by bipedalist

Looking forward to your recovery @joebeelart.  Hope things go well.

• Upvote 1

Admin

Praying for a full recovery @joebeelart

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the note.  Sterling got a little excited.  Just for the record I didn't retire from the USMC, I became a slightly disabled vet.  No more jetting thrills.  

Anyway, it's hard to set a single sentence topic that leads into 300 pages.  For instance:  "A study of Bigfoot between Estacada and Detroit, Oregon" led to the OBH.  I don't want to do another limited geography based book.   Have so ideas for a start when the typing season begins with November rains.  About ready to release the 700 pages of Yellowstone, where yes, there is a BF briefly implied { inspired by T Roosevelt in his wild book and reports from in and near YNP }.  

• Upvote 2

SSR Team

Get well soon @joebeelart

Hope you heal up soon, Mr. Beelart! Really enjoyed your book. NorthWind and I have plans to travel that Bigfoot Highway one of these days thanks to that book!