Pic of a Cast of possible Three toed Track

OkieFoot

I wondered if anyone has seen this picture before. I've been doing some digging around the last few weeks about three toed tracks and came across this pic. I could not find any background about it, so it's not known if it's supposed to be real or not, or where the track was found, etc.

I was hoping someone on here might know something about it.

Besides the cast only having three toes, the heel portion appears to have a deformity since it's not in alignment with the rest of the cast/track. There also appears to be a mid tarsal break going across the middle of the cast. It isn't real easy to see but it shows up a little better in a smaller size pic.

The track/cast is also rather wide compared to it's length.

I'll say this for the the cast: If it isn't real, somebody came up with very unusual ideas for a track and cast. In a scenario that it's not real, I've wondered how likely is it that someone would come up with the idea of making a track with only three toes, along with a deformed heel portion.

Because it's likely a lot of people wouldn't believe a sasquatch could even have a foot with only three toes. 

In a scenario that it's real, a pic of a trackway would have been nice.

732311036_bigfootthreetoe1.jpg.066c28ad49ef6988828eb020cda48f72.jpg

• Upvote 1

Never saw it,but reminds me of The Fouke Monster and or The Honey Island Swamp Creature. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

• gigantor featured this topic

norseman, you have a point about small populations. What I learned in my digging around about three toed tracks is they have been reported in a few states, plus Manitoba. There are two BFRO reports of three toed tracks; one in Arkansas and one in Missouri.  They've also been reported in Washington, Iowa, and Pennsylvania.

However, there weren't widespread reports from various parts of the state; just one or two reports. I seem to recall there also tended to be more reports of three toes from the 70's and 80's, and not as many since then. The BFRO report from MO. was in 1986 and the one from Ark. was in 1998.

Here's a pic of the three toed track found near The Pas, Manitoba; it's said to be 21 inches long. 

564512891_threetoemanitoba.png.e3baa042f5240ac0a2edecef71b1463f.png

• 2 weeks later...

I found one in Tennessee when I was hunting but I would have to find picture before phones. Three big toes ! Had to go back to take a picture.