What If Bf Isn't A Primate.

Guest wild eyed willy

Really? Would they do this if they could?(watch in full screen)

perfect10smiley-1.gif thats cool too, dude looked like a giant flying squirrel. ill bet that triggers an adrenaline rush,lol

Guest wild eyed willy

And evolved parallel to us, at that, I shudder the think about it.

If one of those were your pet, you wouldn't want to be late with his kibbles and bits.

BFF Patron

I got a few sound files on a full moon once that sounded like cynodonts......about quit research after that......

that flying squirrel challenge for a BF would be awesome but like old Jed, one ADD hawk, falcon or eagle

Not to mention buzzard---could ruin your whole day!

(in this one his camera gets wet buzzing a huge vertical waterfall and he buzzes the

statue on Sugar Loaf in Rio.

Guest RedRatSnake

You got that right, I might end up being the kibbles and bits. :o

Hi

Keep it fed well and warm, then all you got too do after that is slap it on the nose when it try's to show dominance ~ before too long it will get the point and only eat you as a last resort.

Tim :P

perfect10smiley-1.gif thats cool too, dude looked like a giant flying squirrel. ill bet that triggers an adrenaline rush,lol

Speaking of squirrels I think people who get so close to hitting something like that are nuttier than squirrel turds.

I got a few sound files on a full moon once that sounded like cynodonts......about quit research after that......

that flying squirrel challenge for a BF would be awesome but like old Jed, one ADD hawk, falcon or eagle

Not to mention buzzard---could ruin your whole day!

(in this one his camera gets wet buzzing a huge vertical waterfall and he buzzes the

statue on Sugar Loaf in Rio.

It's no wonder these people die since they get within a couple of feet to obstacles.

Guest wild eyed willy

Hi

Keep it fed well and warm, then all you got too do after that is slap it on the nose when it try's to show dominance ~ before too long it will get the point and only eat you as a last resort.

Tim :P

Thats a comforting thought :wacko:

all you got too do after that is slap it on the nose when it try's to show dominance

That gave me a mental picture of little Caesar Milan tapping a big bf sternly in the side with his fingers then saying "TSSST" to correct it's bad behavior.

Caesar: Sticking my chest out, shoulders back, head high, speaking assertively to show bf I am pack leader....

Bigfoot: BODY SLAM! THRASH! STOMP!

Guest wild eyed willy

That gave me a mental picture of little Caesar Milan tapping a big bf sternly in the side with his fingers then saying "TSSST" to correct it's bad behavior.

Caesar: Sticking my chest out, shoulders back, head high, speaking assertively to show bf I am pack leader....

Bigfoot: BODY SLAM! THRASH! STOMP!

Too funny

Or M. Moneymaker, interjecting "I'm the team leader"

• 5 years later...
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2011 at 9:02 PM, Guest wild eyed willy said:

Is it possible that BF is not a primate? Could they have a linage unknown to science?

On the show ( best evidence) the woman ( I can't remember her name) said BF is not characteristic of what you would expect of a large primate living in the woods. She didn't go into details. It left me wondering, what if they are not primates.

Then all the evidence that puts it squarely in the Hominidae would be wrong, which I doubt.

Sasquatch could not be more precisely and exactly what a biologist would expect of a large, opportunist-omnivore, temperate-zone primate. Why it's real; you and Jane and Joe are not ginning this up out of your lay imaginations.

It's a primitive man.  Whether or not it ran on a separate string from humans or not - or for how long - I have no idea.

Then we get to older narratives of Zana - and the crap that's coming out about what she really was is all over the map.  One says DNA suggested she was 100% human, with West African genes but couldn't find any known,modern African group like that.  She was 6'6", very muscular and powerfully built - never talked - and really hairy all over with long, thick body hair.  

Her son Khwit's skull was examined and anthropologist M.A. Kolodieva described it as " the closest to the Neolithic Vovnigi II skulls of the fossil series, a combination of modern and ancient features.  

Another DNA determination says she was a subspecies of modern humans.  Of course, they don't have her DNA, but DNA taken from her children.  Which would indicate she was close enough to humans to interbreed.  

So anyone hunting a dumb animal - you're never going to find one - because it's not dumb, and it's not an animal.  It's a primitive man.

• Upvote 2

• masterbarber locked this topic