What If Bf Isn't A Primate.

Guest wild eyed willy

Guest wild eyed willy

Hi

Huh ! i read that whole thing while eating a bowl of chocolate chip vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top and nothing even happened

Tim ~ :P

Your a rebel snake :D

Hi

Huh ! i read that whole thing while eating a bowl of chocolate chip vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top and nothing even happened

You da Snake! :)

Hi

not bad, but lets see ya throw in a handful of peanuts & some corn.........tongue.gif

Guest RedRatSnake

:lol:

You sick SOB you know how scratchy and colorful that would be going down and coming back up ~ why didn't ya just tell me too eat a box of painted tacks.

Tim :)

gotta save those tacks to sprinkle around the campsite so we know when bf comes sneaking inwink.gifthen we can see if its man,monkey or sea monster.

well,if it not a primate of some sort, its gotta be something. i saw in another thread folks were tossing around an aqua squatch swimming underwater theory, thus the sea monster part.

might have to set up camp on the beachwink.gif

Guest RedRatSnake

Maybe the ocean is the answer in the ever long quest to find the hairy primate we call Bigfoot, there have been sightings and ocean Bigfoot's have there own movies just like land based Bigfoot's, fiction or non fiction the score is the same, land Bigfoot's zero, ocean Bigfoot's zero

Tim :)

1e6f5d9a2142d011f166ed42ae276e97.jpg

Well by definition Bigfoot has to be a primate,

A primate is characterized by refined development of the hands and feet, a shortened snout, and a large brain.

The question really is what order is it? Is it a new order other that of simian (gorillas chimps humans), prosimian (lemurs, tarsiers and loriforms -highly doubtful) or something entirely different?

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Based on the seemingly total lack of a Bigfoot body or parts of, or any hard realistic evidence, Maybe a definition change is well Overdue

Tim ~ :)

excellent point rrs, while i guess that primate may be the most likely choice , i have wondered if preconceived ideas might have folks looking in the wrong direction. idk.

Edited by slicktrick

Thinking twice:

W E W's opening post is conceptually flawed, methinks.

W E W noted that some scientist stated (paraphrased) "BF is not characteristic of what you would expect of a large primate living in the woods." Of course, the scientist was not arguing that Bigfoot exist and it is not a primate; she is implying instead that certain alleged facts about the creature are unlike a primate, and since the creature must be either a primate or nothing, it is more likely nothing (i.e., a folk-lore) instead of real (a primate).

Which proposition makes more sense: Bigfoot is a living folk-lore, or Bigfoot is a alien from another world, or Bigfoot is a highly evolved warm-blooded reptile, bipedal and hairy? These are the types of propositions we would be forced to consider if we seriously need to jettison sasquatch as a primate from the discussion.

• masterbarber locked this topic