Mogollonmonster.com Nest Discussion

Guest PaulGT3

Guest PaulGT3

Can someone kindly point me to the discussion about the mogollonmonster.coms video of the BF nest that seemed

to have babies in it? I just saw it again and I CAN NOT believe they just left without looking in with a flashlight

or SOMETHING to document a REAL BF Baby!!!! I keep tripping over my jaw that hit the ground that they didnt

even have the video enhanced.

SO what did we say here?

Guest Thepattywagon

Can someone kindly point me to the discussion about the mogollonmonster.coms video of the BF nest that seemed

to have babies in it? I just saw it again and I CAN NOT believe they just left without looking in with a flashlight

or SOMETHING to document a REAL BF Baby!!!! I keep tripping over my jaw that hit the ground that they didnt

SO what did we say here?

post-361-048628200 1315353054_thumb.png

It's ALWAYS SOMETHING....

Guest PaulGT3

RedRaT,

There were little babies in there and the left, instead of getting some ground breaking video they scadattled.

I would have focused the camera OR got a regular camera with a flashlight for at least 20 seconds of CLEAR video

while I had 4-5 sentries looking out for mom.

I still can believe what I just saw.

I also saw the video on Squatch Detective and it was amazing. There definitely was something in there. I think someone needs to get out there to check out those nests ASAP. Even if they are abandoned, those tunnels will be loaded with physical evidence. There is no way those were coyote dens.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

SO what did we say here?

I think the expedition group just found these structures in the woods...I have several questions!!

1. Are they really Bigfoot nests?

2. Did they cointain Bigfoot babies? (I mean, no badgers, racoons, wolves, coyotes or whatever).

3. It is safe to approach Bigfoot nest and have a close contact with BF babies? I think not...if the parents are nearby!

Greetings.

K. ADam.

I looked at their site and got some good laughs. Have any of you guys been on it? They have some "face shots" on it that look badly photoshopped. The main one looks like an ogre from one of the fairy tale books my sister & I had as kids. Another one that they claimed to have enhanced looked like a vampire. In subsequent videos they claim the "nest" is actually a blind the BF made to ambush deer from. I'm not sure which theory is more ridiculous, since a normal sized human can't even fit in it, and it is located out in the wide open. I think they are playing on the enthusiasm and ignorance of others for profit, but while doing so, they are brandishing their own ignorance to anyone with any outdoors experience at all.

Guest PaulGT3

Thanks TItus!! I would have lost some sleep on this one. Hoax is the ONLY thing that makes sense otherwise they just walked away from

the biggest find in BF history and would have dropped the shoe on all the SUPPOSED stuff that is going to happen this Fall/Winter

Guest BFSleuth

Is this the video in question?

That guy's lucky he didn't get a complimentary facial going up in there.

At 4:18 in the lower left corner, doesn't the end of the large branch look like someone has carved off a limb with a knife or hatchet?

At 4:18 in the lower left corner, doesn't the end of the large branch look like someone has carved off a limb with a knife or hatchet?

I was thinking it could be a beaver that had severed the limb.

I don't know that I would agree that they are hoaxers or that I would say all their pics are gen-u-wine bigfoot. Like all such material, people must be circumspect and arrive at their own opinions. Branding someone a hoaxer in public is not how to deal with it, imo. I think this might be why a lot of people with footage don't share it. If you don't believe it, say so in a mature way, but name calling and accusations are misplaced. In my opinion.

Edited by Kings Canyon

How do I explain that a toe nail brought forth by these guys has been determined to be one of the few DNA samples selected to be used for her current DNA study?

I'm pretty sure they mailed it in and she said "okay." Did they enclose a check with it also?

Seen any results yet?

I'll point out that few, if any, folks posting on this "new and improved" BFF know my history with these folks. Goes back a ways. It's a pity the old board is history.. There were many examples of their faked "evidence" posted on it, including photoshopped pictures and BS stories that went along with 'em. Hear about their BF "recording" that when played backwards was clearly a pig squealing? That got pulled off their site pretty quickly after it was debunked (not by me) on the old board. Ask 'em about the "BF by the Trailer" picture sometime. You won't find that anywhere either, I'm pretty sure.

I still have copies of a lot of their garbage and the posts previoulsy made. But I'm not gonna get into it with 'em or their supporters again. I just figured folks on this new board should know the kind of people these folks are. They spent a lot of effort over several years trying to figure out how to make a buck out of guillible BF enthusiasts. Not sure how that worked out for 'em. They're still around tho, so maybe that says something. Just don't look to close or too hard at the garbage they produce and for God's sake, don't ask hard questions.

Consider this kind of a public service announcement. I'm done now... Been here, done it before.. Long before this board was here.

Thanks again for your input. This type of video keeps us on our toes, and if you were fooled, then we must learn to be more objective. At first I was taken in, and I ignored the little voice that kept saying why out in the open. It is important for us to not let our passions move us rather than our intelect. Many times we greatly desire evidence that we fail to stop and look at the situation rationally, then we are made fools of to our demise. As a bigfoot community, it is cool how others with special information can clue in the rest of us. If we all get fooled and jump on the bandwagon then we are all made fools. This is why Saskeptic keeps warning us of being too hasty.

I'm certain that BFs are not that stupid to build a nest out in the open rather than up high on some cliff ledge.