Why Does Bigfoot Eat Only The Liver From The Deer

Guest para ape

Para....I totally agree that they eat the liver, but I doubt they would leave the rest of that meat behind to rot. What would be the purpose of engaging in a hunt/kill just for a couple pounds of food? I doubt they waste anything.

And a question for everyone....How would they go about getting to the insides? Could they rip them open with brute strength, or would they snap a leg, and use it like a knife? Without sharp claws, and teeth, it seems like it could be a difficult task.

I was once told the liver is the only part you're not suppose to eat on a deer. It detoxifies the body, so often has higher than usual populations of pathogens and toxins to be eliminated, it's also the site of parasitic infections. O no, Bigfoot has Lyme's disease!

I know this has probably been discussed before.Does anyone else think that this is weird?Like I said,there is so much weirdnes associated with this creature.It just doesn't make sense!If an animal as large as bigfoot was hungry,why would it only eat the liver from a deer and just leave the rest of the meat.Such a small amount couldn't possibly sustain such a large creature.There is no known animal that I can think of that does this.They eat all of the meat and only leave the bones!

Why would this be wierd?Could be liver the leg or the whole deer it self,It does not matter at what time the deer is killed and the creature can take its time with the kill, since the kill would take place in the middle of the woods where no one would be around.

My opionion it forges as it moves around always searching for food.Whether it be berries,squeruals,small rodents,nutts and deer.

I've been interviewing witnesses for 26 years. I seriously can't count how many I've talked to. Not one has ever reported witnessing a Bigfoot eating a liver. Mountain lions have been documented eating the liver alone, because of it's protein content I guess. I would imagine that the liver and heart would be the first parts, or the more desirable parts, but very few people have ever seen a Sasquatch eating anything. I have reports of them eating pine bows, leafs and salmon. I do have reports of them carrying Deer and dragging Elk, but that's about it. To me it makes sense to go for the liver, but why stop there, we don't.

What are you talking about relating to aquatic BF?

I have never heard anything about BF hanging out in water.

I'm sure that they ford streams, and may even need to swim occasionally, but do they sometimes just hang out in water?

That is amazing!

Yikes, Can you imagine a BF springing up from a lake to grab drinking animals?

That would be scary to see, and is behavior which is similar to what Crocks and alligators are known to do to catch prey..

I think they can stay submerged for much longer than we can, and ambush deer just as a gator does. I think they could also lay on the bottom and pull ducks or geese down, probably catch fish that way also. I've always thought they used the rivers for travel.

I think they can stay submerged for much longer than we can, and ambush deer just as a gator does. I think they could also lay on the bottom and pull ducks or geese down, probably catch fish that way also. I've always thought they used the rivers for travel.

It sounds like Bigfoot might be an expert noodler! :P

Actually it does sound like the one encounter that was in the "Definitive Guide" show on History... remember the guy with the Scottish-type accent who described seeing BF kneeling down with his arm in the stream? Maybe he really was noodling.

And a question for everyone....How would they go about getting to the insides? Could they rip them open with brute strength, or would they snap a leg, and use it like a knife? Without sharp claws, and teeth, it seems like it could be a difficult task.

B) Not difficult for a creature with very strong, thick and large thumb nails which will do the job quite nicely.

- Dudlow

Once somebody devides by zero. Why?

Wow. 10 bonus points for the creative use of a sentence fragment with misspelling and an interrogative sans context as a complete post.

Back on topic: It seems that without a credible body of evidence, we cannot know what parts of a deer a sasquatch may or may not eat. This thread is then reduced to another place for people to argue over what ultimately devolves into wild speculation from both sides.

Edited by Bonehead74

What are you talking about relating to aquatic BF? I have never heard anything about BF hanging out in water.

B) Per John Green's books, BF have been reported swimming in the ocean off the PNW coast, climbing up onto the nets of fishermen and generally making a nuisance of themselves. They have been reported on numerous islands which are up to 50 miles from the mainland, so presumably they swam to get there. And in general, there have been quite a few reports of them swimming in the ocean and in lakes and rivers.

- Dudlow