kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

Guest Kerchak

Amusing that a thread about Bob Gimlin's supposed contradictions doesn't really go anywhere and instead ends up with the usual stills posted of rubbish 'suit' parts built by somebody who for ages constantly bragged and boasted how he was going to make a Patty replica...then he gave up because he couldn't manage it.

Ya gotta laugh. :lol:

kitakaze

The following regards a neutron bomb of a Gimlin contradiction...

This is Bigfoot enthusiast, writer, and alleged multiple encounter witness Thom Cantrall...

camo2.jpg

Cantrall has written books about Bigfoot such as Ghosts of Ruby Ridge and Psychic Sasquatch. He has been interviewed on Steve Kulls' Squatch Detective Internet radio show, MNBRT's show, and various other podcasts. Here's a couple vids with Thom...

http://blip.tv/conundrums/ep-29-thom-cantrall-ghosts-of-ruby-ridge-psychic-sasquatch-4982048

This is Thom Cantrall commenting on the Facebook Davis Report page regarding a conversation with Bob Gimlin...

Biggimlincomment.jpg

I contacted Cantrall personally regarding this completely divergent story from Gimlin compared to the usual tale he tells. Cantrall confirmed that he has spoken with Gimlin about this on no less than three occasions. The first time was last year at the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium, the second time at Pow Wow with Igor Bourtsev, and the third and most recent in this July when they had lunch near his home. I asked Cantrall what he made of the discrepancy and he said he does not have a problem with it. He said Gimlin has given him the entire story. I asked if Gimlin claimed to have seen any of these seven Bigfoots and he said no, only the tracks. He said according to Gimlin's story, three sets of tracks broke away from the larger group and went down into the creek bottom where they then encountered Patty. I invited Cantrall to come here to the BFF to discuss what Gimlin told him and he declined, saying he doesn't post at the BFF. He did say he does discuss it, however, at symposia.

This is absolutely massive. Gimlin is completely contradicting where he says they found no sign of Bigfoot outside the indiscernable remains of the Blue Creek Mountain Rd tracks they looked at when the first arrived which had become blobs. In this version Gimlin is talking about tracking an actual troupe of Bigfoots. This regards not some one time off-the-cuff, maybe misinterpreted remark, but something discussed in detail three times personally with Gimlin. This will, I think, be having some PGF proponents, Gimlin fans, and particularly massacre proponents getting very excited.

kitakaze

Guys, we have a big, fat fly in the ointment...

The following regards a neutron bomb of a Gimlin contradiction...

This is Bigfoot enthusiast, writer, and alleged multiple encounter witness Thom Cantrall...

camo2.jpg

Cantrall has written books about Bigfoot such as Ghosts of Ruby Ridge and Psychic Sasquatch. He has been interviewed on Steve Kulls' Squatch Detective Internet radio show, MNBRT's show, and various other podcasts. Here's a couple vids with Thom...

http://blip.tv/conundrums/ep-29-thom-cantrall-ghosts-of-ruby-ridge-psychic-sasquatch-4982048

This is Thom Cantrall commenting on the Facebook Davis Report page regarding a conversation with Bob Gimlin...

Biggimlincomment.jpg

I contacted Cantrall personally regarding this completely divergent story from Gimlin compared to the usual tale he tells. Cantrall confirmed that he has spoken with Gimlin about this on no less than three occasions. The first time was last year at the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium, the second time at Pow Wow with Igor Bourtsev, and the third and most recent in this July when they had lunch near his home. I asked Cantrall what he made of the discrepancy and he said he does not have a problem with it. He said Gimlin has given him the entire story. I asked if Gimlin claimed to have seen any of these seven Bigfoots and he said no, only the tracks. He said according to Gimlin's story, three sets of tracks broke away from the larger group and went down into the creek bottom where they then encountered Patty. I invited Cantrall to come here to the BFF to discuss what Gimlin told him and he declined, saying he doesn't post at the BFF. He did say he does discuss it, however, at symposia.

This is absolutely massive. Gimlin is completely contradicting where he says they found no sign of Bigfoot outside the indiscernable remains of the Blue Creek Mountain Rd tracks they looked at when the first arrived which had become blobs. In this version Gimlin is talking about tracking an actual troupe of Bigfoots. This regards not some one time off-the-cuff, maybe misinterpreted remark, but something discussed in detail three times personally with Gimlin. This will, I think, be having some PGF proponents, Gimlin fans, and particularly massacre proponents getting very excited.

The massacre people are going to be on this like white on rice. Gimlin is talking about tracking a troupe of seven Bigfoots and then three that break off and go down into the creek bottom, then they encounter Patty. Nobody has to take my word for any of this. Cantrall is well known in the Bigfoot community and makes appearances on the conference circuit. Anyone can contact him and confirm the story from Gimlin as I have.

Guest Kerchak

^

Come back when you can find BOB GIMLIN himself claiming any of the above.

Until then it's all LA LA Land stuff Kitakaze.

*edit for typo.

Edited by Kerchak
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

I have no reason to doubt Cantrall's claim. He's a proponent of the film, a proponent of Bigfoot, and makes regular appearances at Bigfoot conferences. This is a PGF proponent. You don't have to take my word for his discussions with Gimlin. You can easily contact Cantrall yourself. Gimlin told Cantrall he and Roger were tracking seven Bigfoots, and then three that broke away into the creek bottom where they encountered Patty. It's completely contrary to his saying that no sign of Bigfoot was encountered prior to Patty.

Edited by kitakaze

kitakaze

No, I think I'll stay and try and get to the bottom of what Gimlin told Cantrall. It's important and in direct contradiction to his saying no discernable sign of Bigfoot was found. He was very specific about his conversations with Gimlin and made very clear that Gimlin had given him the entire story. This is something that should be investigated.

Guest Kerchak

I have no reason to doubt Cantrall's claim.

Now there's a shocker. Who'd have possibly guessed that? :lol:

Again, come back when you have an actual quote from Bob Gimlin.

Until then, mere hearsay that doesn't tally with everything else Bob Gimlin has been actually quoted as saying is worthless.

I say again. Straw. Clutch.

Guest Kerchak

^

So where is there a quote from Bob Gimlin?

Don't you think you should actually investigate quotes from Bob Gimlin? Not some other bloke?

kitakaze

As the person is a Bob Gimlin proponent, I think his claim regarding his communication with Bob Gimlin is worthy of investigation. Is there some reason it should not be examined?

Guest Kerchak

^

What have you got to examine?

A non quote from Bob Gimlin? :lol:

Seeing as Bob Gimlin is not on record stating any such thing then don't you think you should have an actual quote from Gimlin himself first?

Guest Kerchak

So this thread, which was supposed to be about Bob Gimlin's self contradictions, goes from taking a wide detour via pictures of laughable suit parts made by somebody who gave up and couldn't finish the job.......................to Kitakaze jumping all over something that, er, Bob Gimlin hasn't even been quoted as saying???????? :o

This thread is all over the place.

kitakaze

Is there some reason Cantrall's testimony should not be investigated? Why is a Gimlin supporter saying such things? Did he make it all up?

Guest Kerchak

Is there some reason Cantrall's testimony should not be investigated?

Is there some reason why you haven't bothered to try and get hold of Denise Coffey? How did you get on with that?

kitakaze

I was never able to find her. But now that we are referencing anecdotes favourable for PGF believers, why is this reference superior to Cantrall's testimony?