kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

Squatchy McSquatch

wateryeah.png

Yup. First BFH claimed it was water. Then he claimed was non-alcoholic beer. Then he challenged us to prove it was NOT non-alcoholic beer.

Meanwhile, in the video, Gimlin clearly states 'one of these fellows gave me a beer'

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 3

SweatyYeti

^

Personally, I would say that the glass is half-FULL.  But....that's just me.  :drinks: 

• Upvote 1

Squatchy McSquatch

The glass is on ignore.

Sweetis gifs are a skeptics dream.

Thanks Kev

Bigfoothunter
9 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

wateryeah.png

Yup. First BFH claimed it was water. Then he claimed was non-alcoholic beer. Then he challenged us to prove it was NOT non-alcoholic beer.

Meanwhile, in the video, Gimlin clearly states 'one of these fellows gave me a beer'

Still playing in the washroom I see. So you know - non-alcoholic beer is still called beer. My father drank non-alcoholic beer and always called it "beer".  And I have said that it was Gimlin who had once told me that he didn't drink alcohol. If he decided at some point to have a beer, then good for him. 

18 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

There's a difference between lying to hide a bad action, and lying to hide a misunderstanding, but either way, this has no bearing on the authenticity of the film

It's all some people have to complain about.

10 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

What evidence do you have that I have not contacted Mowrey?

Then you would have said so any of the many times it has been mentioned.

Do you understand the difference between arrest and conviction? I don't think you do.

And Gimlin had heard about the police wanting to talk to him, so he went in on his own accord to do just that. He was held for a few days and released on bail as the investigation continued. His story had been confirmed and the charges involving him were dropped at some point.

Squatchy McSquatch
20 minutes ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Still playing in the washroom I see. So you know - non-alcoholic beer is still called beer. My father drank non-alcoholic beer and always called it "beer".  And I have said that it was Gimlin who had once told me that he didn't drink alcohol. If he decided at some point to have a beer, then good for him. 

It's all some people have to complain about.

Thanks for coming out Bill.

Prove to me he was drinking nonalcoholic beer before I have to 'unprove' it.

I know what nonalcoholic beer is. My Dad drank it because of Crohns.

Gimlin was drinking a beer,said he was drinking a beer, and you're arguing fact with me.

Thanks for coming out Bill. :)

PS Gimlin lied about his arrest and his parents' involvement in the arrest and bail. Suck it up buttercup. Even Gimlin lied.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Thanks for coming out Bill.

Prove to me he was drinking nonalcoholic beer before I have to 'unprove' it.

I know what nonalcoholic beer is. My Dad drank it because of Crohns.

I don't have to prove anything - Gimlin had told me not that long ago that he doesn't drink alcohol. Period!

Has anyone asked him if and when he started drinking alcohol?  I should maybe give Bob and ask him    B)

dmaker
14 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Period!

Such emphasis! It must be true then.

masterbarber

I'm going to hazard a guess that there will probably not be anything of substance forthcoming in this thread. If you have or locate anything earth shattering that requires someone to reopen this thread, please let me know. For now, I'm putting a fork in it. I need a drink after reading the last couple of pages.

• Upvote 1