kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

kitakaze

Now we are discussing the alleged discussion between Bob Gimlin and one of his supporters. Is this unfair to be investigated? Is it not right that we should seek to discern what Cantrall was claiming?

Guest Kerchak

This thread is about the self contradictions of Bob Gimlin, is it not?

I see NOTHING from Bob Gimlin himself in your latest 'attention getter'.

kitakaze

Yet one of his supporters is claiming that according to Bob, seven Bigfoots were tracked. Why is this person doing this? Answers should be sought.

Guest Kerchak

Yet one of his supporters is claiming that according to Bob, seven Bigfoots were tracked.

Kitakaze.

You emulated the title of MY thread (to the letter) in an attempt to copy what my thread did regarding Bob Heironimus.

If you note, I have only included actual quotes from Bob Heironimus himself and then addressed those actual quotes.

I did not widen my thread to include hearsay quotes of Facebook comments by other people.

I didn't need to. I have Bob Heironimus' own quotes.

I would re-iterate that you are clutching at straws and are now bringing other folk's hearsay Facebook comments into it. Don't you have enough actual quotes from Gimlin himself to try and pick apart? I would say no you don't.

Guest Kerchak

Ah, you were conveniently never able to find Denise Coffey.

Thanks for your honest answer.

kitakaze

Were you conveniently abley to do otherwise? Surely you searched, yes?

roguefooter

The massacre garbage and everything surrounding it just needs to stay out of this forum. There isn't a single verifiable element to any of it and is like using Weekly World News articles to back a claim.

kitakaze

Yes, Bob Gimlin makes glaring contradictions in his account of encountering Patty. This is not a concept that PGF believers respond well too. If you don't want to discuss such things as why Gimlin says the things he does about Heironimus' horse and why he had it, that's fine, but in the world of people not divested in belief, these things do actually warrant scrutiny.

roguefooter

Yes, Bob Gimlin makes glaring contradictions in his account of encountering Patty.

Kit, what part of "an actual quote from Bob Gimlin" did you not understand?

Kerchak is doing a better job at being a skeptic than you are.

kitakaze

No, I think I'd like to resolve why Cantrall says what he says. It's not an ureasonable query. This man is a proponent of the PGF and of Gimlin. Where did he get the three conversations about tracking seven Bigfoots? I'm going to learn more. You can pretend none of it ever happened.

Edited by kitakaze

kitakaze

The massacre garbage and everything surrounding it just needs to stay out of this forum.

I agree the massacre claim is based on poor reasoning. I welcome discussion from people who think otherwise. It's not intolerable to discuss the argument. Or did you have a good reason for such intolerance?

Edited by kitakaze

roguefooter

I agree the massacre claim is based on poor reasoning. I welcome discussion from people who think otherwise. It's not intolerable to discuss the argument. Or did you have a good reason for such itolerance?

Because the core of the theory has already been shown to have been based off of poor quality materials and false assumptions. Unless you just want to discuss it for entertainment purposes then there is no other reason for bringing it into this forum. There is no serious discussion left about it.

gershake

Look everyone, I'm like 60 - 70 % on Patty being real, but Kit does not deserve all the ******** he's being given. I think he's often polemicising, but so is SweatyYeti. They're both making good cases. Wikipedia has a good policy that reads assume good faith, and I think it's unfair to say Kit was "conveniently" unable to find Denise Coffey.

EDIT: oh wow, I can't talk about cattle excrements on the BFF? :/

Edited by gershake

Guest LAL

Denise Coffey didn't claim to be communicating with sasquatches as far as I know.

What does any of this have to do with the Munns Report? Bill is doing more good stuff. I hope he'll tell us about it.

kitakaze

From the 33:26 time mark...

"I talked to Bob Gimlin last June at the Oregon Sasquatch Summit and he said they were actually following seven sets of tracks and then followed three down into that creek bottom along the creek there." - Thom Cantrall

http://blip.tv/conundrums/ep-29-thom-cantrall-ghosts-of-ruby-ridge-psychic-sasquatch-4982048

Did Cantrall just make this up? When he told me of his discussions with Gimlin the the OSS last year, the Igor Bourtsev pow wow, and the lunch with Gimlin this year, was he deceiving me? Where is this claim coming from?