kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

kitakaze

Gimlin could easily explain the circumstances. He chose the used car salesman route playing Long like he had no idea to preserve the appearance of innocence.

Conviction is non sequitur. Lying about the incident is the issue, not at all if he did or did not knowingly accept stolen plywood.

Focus.

Martin

The plywood issue illustrates that Gimlin chose to lie to save face. I would like to hear Long's tapes and see just how fast this rolled off of Gimlin's tongue. Did it roll off without much thought?

There are many answers Gimlin could have given Long and still been honest but he chose to tell another whopper about multi-Gimlin's.

Edited by Martin

kitakaze

These are the facts...

Patterson has lied on the record. Impostor Gimlin.

Gimlin has lied on the record. Who me? Some other Robert E. Gimlin? Your signature is on the bond, Salt of the Earth.

Heironimus has lied on the record. What South Fork film? I have no idea about that.

All the people at the centre of the film have lied.

You do not get to bring this cavalcade of comedy to a serious discussion about the existence of Bigfoot with people who are educated about its provenance.

If you try, the resounding laughter is your own fault. 

If you want to make your lonely belief feel better, do it with reliable evidence. Threads that any moderately educated person can follow to conclusion.

SweatyYeti
50 minutes ago, kitakaze said:

If you want to make your lonely belief feel better, do it with reliable evidence. Threads that any moderately educated person can follow to conclusion.

Arm Proportion...(lack of 'hand extensions')....contracting calf muscle....curling fingers....lifting toes....eyebrow movement....mouth/lip movement....independent movement of the two sides of the buttocks.....and....realistic contour on the backside of the legs/knee.

You gotta admit, kit.....that there physical analysis is a heck of a lot more reliable than anything you've ever presented. ;) 

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

Talk about the laughter bein' ones own fault...

We have this basically, if they lied...or you or anyone has ever lied...about anythin' relevant or not...you credibility is out the window ! I kid you not ! haha !

This is what the intransigent fundamentalist sasquatch skeptic has brought to bigfootery today ! haha ! Ooooops...I didn't mean to laugh out loud...oooops...that was a white lie...but my fingers were crossed... ;);) 

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
9 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Gimlin could easily explain the circumstances. He chose the used car salesman route playing Long like he had no idea to preserve the appearance of innocence.

Conviction is non sequitur. Lying about the incident is the issue, not at all if he did or did not knowingly accept stolen plywood.

Focus.

And i I am forced to Focus to the answer to my Q which is obviously a no.

had gimlin been convicted you would not continue to pretend " it didn't matter that he did X only that he lied about X".  However it is important to those of us who do not love the sport of charactor assassination as a mens of theory support.  The fact is if Gimlin had charges brought against him even if they were dismissed he might have been embarrassed about it and that it is totally understandable in the real world.

i know a friend who got arrested for domestic assault.  He and his wife were fighting by yelling.  The cops showed up and said " we have to take one of you away".  He was booked, jailed and got out the next day.  The DA refused to drop the charges.  $2500 and a trial later a jury in. 15 min came back with a NOT GUILTY.    

2 years later someone asked him, " have you ever been arrested" and he said, " No" and was a bit uneasy and wanted to change the subject.

you see Kit, Context means a Heck of a lot.

was Gimlin Convicted.

if not then I suggest you post " back when Ginlim was WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF STEALING PLYWOOD" if you want to bring that smack up.

put up or quiet up.  LAst time:   Was Gimlin Convicted of this plywood thing?

Edited by Backdoc
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

Backdoc,

I've asked the same...it's telling when they don't want ta answer such a simple question !

Or start makin' crap up like Martin..."I agree .... Gimlin lied about stealing plywood and such...." , this comin' from a guy who complains about folks introducin' false information ! haha !  

Pat...

Backdoc

^^^

i would imagine had Gimlin been Convicted of the crime then Long and many others would have said so regardless if Gimlin admitted to it or not.  We know about Rogers Arrest Warrent don't we 

:)

SweatyYeti

^

It looks to me like this is yet another question which kitakaze is "happy" to answer. :thumbsup: 

kit has made it crystal clear, that he is happy and willing to answer questions on the forum...

.I will answer questions about the PGF, including about my suit claim only for people who will in return answer questions regarding the PGF. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

^^

haha ! ;);) 

SweatyYeti

^

:drinks:  :) 

Backdoc

Some Skeptics are too chicken to actually answer Q's on the BFF.  Time to ask for some help of others with more information or courage.

Was Gimlin convicted of the accused crime of stealing plywood?

[  ]  YES

[  ]  NO

Martin

No he wasnt.

He was arrested and then lied about it.

He even made up a story about multi-Bob's.....

It's no wonder Gimlin laid low for a while...... he was having some issues of his own. 

Why did Patterson and Gimlin choose to flirt around the edges of the legal system?

Edited by Martin

PBeaton

Backdoc,

I don't even think he was accused of stealin' it, but arrested for receivin' stolen plywood(an nails). I don't know if the charges were tossed or not.

Martin,

What story did he make up about multi Bobs ? Have you ever gotten a speadin' ticket Martin' ? Or a warnin' for it or a similar warnin' from an officer ?

An have you ever lied about anythin' Martin ?

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Martin

For you Pat.

Long:
"Let me ask you: Have you ever been arrested? I've got a case on a Robert E. Gimlin arrested for accepting stolen plywood and nails. Was that you?"

Gimlin:
"No. Not me. There's about five Robert E. Gimlins." (enter Multi-Bob's)

Long: 
"So you've never been arrested for stealing stolen property."

Gimlin:
"I've never been arrested for anything, you know. In fact, I'm a good Christian man and I live a Christian life."

Long then rechecks his 1962 Gimlin arrest case file and notes that a William E. Gimlin and Dola Gimlin as sureties posted a bond for $3000 on behalf of Robert E. Gimlin. All three of their signatures were on the bail bond. Long calls a Lillie Gimlin in Yakima who turns out to be Bob's sister-in-law. He asks Lillie if she knows who William and Dola Gimlin are...

"They are Bob Gimlin's parents. They are no longer alive."

Greg Long then went home and dug up a copy of Daniel Perez' Bigfoot Times newsletter commemorating the twenty-fifth anniversary of the PGF that had Bob Gimlin's signature and compared it to the signature on the bail bond. They matched.

• Upvote 2