kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

MIB
BFF Donor
7 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Gimlin is caught red-handed in a lie; yet you accuse Martin of 'knowingly telling a falsehood.'

You mean like someone's lie about a garage falling down to cover their inability to produce the easily produced monkey suit?   That kind of a lie?   Or some other kind?   Inquiring minds ... students of pots and kettles ...  would like to know.   

MIB

Squatchy McSquatch

Lie?

My garage fell down. I'm over it. You should be too.

But if you're going to call me a liar you best have some proof. You know, forum rules and all...

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc
52 minutes ago, MIB said:

You mean like someone's lie about a garage falling down to cover their inability to produce the easily produced monkey suit?   That kind of a lie?   Or some other kind?   Inquiring minds ... students of pots and kettles ...  would like to know.   

MIB

Dog ate my homework. 

dmaker
9 hours ago, Backdoc said:

So he said, "No it wasn't me"    Effectly that is just another way to say, "look, I was not convinced of this, they had the wrong man, I don't want to go there. You are just trying to attack me for something I didn't even do" 

No, it is not at all like that. Especially if you follow up with an appeal to faith. That makes it even worse. You seem to really be reaching for excuses for an obvious falsehood. Perhaps there was a good reason for the falsehood, but please just treat it for what it is. A failure to tell the truth. And then move on. 

If he made a mistake in his past, then fine. No one is perfect and maybe it is a touchy subject for him, as it would be for many people. But just accept it, already. 

• Upvote 1

MIB
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

But if you're going to call me a liar you best have some proof. You know, forum rules and all...

When you accept that I saw bigfoot, when you admit you were wrong, I'll accept that you had a garage and admit I was wrong.   'til then ... we may just have to agree to disagree.    If I get a warning, or banned, for telling the truth ... well, sometimes there is a price to pay for telling the truth without whitewashing it. 

MIB

• Upvote 1

dmaker
2 minutes ago, MIB said:

When you accept that I saw bigfoot

Sorry, can't do that. 

MIB
BFF Donor
6 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Sorry, can't do that. 

Unless you're Squatchy McSquatch, I wasn't asking you. 

MIB

Edited by MIB

dmaker

It's a public forum. No need to get so touchy.

SweatyYeti

^

Darn...I hate when that happens! :bbq: 

Guest Bigfoothunter
29 minutes ago, MIB said:

When you accept that I saw bigfoot, when you admit you were wrong, I'll accept that you had a garage and admit I was wrong.   'til then ... we may just have to agree to disagree.    If I get a warning, or banned, for telling the truth ... well, sometimes there is a price to pay for telling the truth without whitewashing it. 

MIB

SM_garage_1c_zpsgsehjijv.jpg

2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Lie?

My garage fell down. I'm over it. You should be too.

Would citing some of your past post be good enough?  I still get a kick of how you were going to contact Mowrey.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013_zpsife78trr.gif

Squatchy McSquatch
2 hours ago, MIB said:

When you accept that I saw bigfoot

I won't accept that, nor should I. That would be entirely on you.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Backdoc
3 hours ago, dmaker said:

No, it is not at all like that. Especially if you follow up with an appeal to faith. That makes it even worse. You seem to really be reaching for excuses for an obvious falsehood. Perhaps there was a good reason for the falsehood, but please just treat it for what it is. A failure to tell the truth. And then move on. 

If he made a mistake in his past, then fine. No one is perfect and maybe it is a touchy subject for him, as it would be for many people. But just accept it, already. 

He didn't make a mistake.  The Cops did.  

Got to love the fact the smoking gun is Gimlin's reaction to being blindsided by an accusation for which he was acquitted / not guilty of.

Guest OntarioSquatch

There's a difference between lying to hide a bad action, and lying to hide a misunderstanding, but either way, this has no bearing on the authenticity of the film

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Squatchy McSquatch
11 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

SM_garage_1c_zpsgsehjijv.jpg

Would citing some of your past post be good enough?  I still get a kick of how you were going to contact Mowrey.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013_zpsife78trr.gif

What evidence do you have that I have not contacted Mowrey?

Do you understand the difference between arrest and conviction? I don't think you do.

dmaker

Didn't Gimlin also tell BH that he never drinks? That was not true, was it?