kitakaze

The Self Contradictions Of Bob Gimlin

Guest LAL

Yes, that's the same link I posted. I hope everyone will watch the whole interview, especially around the 30:00 mark and on. The PGF was staged for us and Patty volunteered. according to Cantrell.

ETA: I think we need a direct quote from Red Stripe too. Sasquatches can distort light rays, you know. Cantrell said so.

Edited by LAL

kitakaze

Yes, that's the same link I posted. I hope everyone will watch the whole interview, especially around the 30:00 mark and on. The PGF was staged for us and Patty volunteered. according to Cantrell.

That is how he is interpretting the PGF and what he says Gimlin has told him. He also claims that he can communicate with sasquatches. He's not the only one. Many have made this claim. Do you have any evidence he is being deceptive or just you as a Bigfoot enthusiast don't like what he as a Bigfoot enthusiast is claiming? He says he has had multiple encounters with Bigfoot, so he apparently knows a lot more about Bigfoot than you do.

Edited by kitakaze

Guest LAL

Indubitably. You don't believe he's had multiple encounters. Do you believe Red Stripe told him to call him that? What about infrasound and light ray bending? He went into quite a bit of detail about Patty waiting for Roger to catch up. Is this his interpretation or did the sasquatches explain it to him? Can he give us some quotes from them on the PGF?

What makes you think I'm a "Bigfoot enthusiast"? I might have been ten years ago when I discovered the Internet before I found out for myself Krantz was right about the field attracting the lunatic fringe.

ETA: Kewaunee Lapseritis wrote The Psychic Sasquatch. Thom Cantrell wrote Ghosts of Ruby Ridge.

Edited by LAL

kitakaze

Indubitably. You don't believe he's had multiple encounters. Do you believe Red Stripe told him to call him that? What about infrasound and light ray bending? He went into quite a bit of detail about Patty waiting for Roger to catch up. Is this his interpretation or did the sasquatches explain it to him? Can he give us some quotes from them on the PGF?

What Cantrall thinks about infrasound or light ray bending does not interest me. It's not something I think he is being deceptive about. It's simply what he thinks about Bigfoot. What does interest me is that this person makes appearances at Bigfoot conventions including the OSS, which Gimlin was at, and he says Gimlin talked to him about tracking seven Bigfoots. I confirmed this with him personally and he said he and Gimlin have discussed it on three different occasions. We discussed the discrepancy between the version he says Gimlin told him and the one he usually tells about finding no sign of Bigfoot in the three weeks they were there. He said he has no problem and that Gimlin has told him the entire story. I asked if he thinks Gimlin tells him more because they have a close relationship and he said maybe and that Gimlin has little regard for reporters. I do not think Cantrall is inventing this claim by Gimlin.

What Cantrall thinks about infrasound or light ray bending does not interest me. It's not something I think he is being deceptive about. It's simply what he thinks about Bigfoot. What does interest me is that this person makes appearances at Bigfoot conventions including the OSS, which Gimlin was at, and he says Gimlin talked to him about tracking seven Bigfoots. I confirmed this with him personally and he said he and Gimlin have discussed it on three different occasions. We discussed the discrepancy between the version he says Gimlin told him and the one he usually tells about finding no sign of Bigfoot in the three weeks they were there. He said he has no problem and that Gimlin has told him the entire story. I asked if he thinks Gimlin tells him more because they have a close relationship and he said maybe and that Gimlin has little regard for reporters. I do not think Cantrall is inventing this claim by Gimlin.

Gimlin and Cantrall: two PGF proponents, bigfoot believers. I'd like to see the two of them interviewed, together. I doubt that Cantrall would have a problem with that.

roguefooter

I do not think Cantrall is inventing this claim by Gimlin.

I do think Cantrell is inventing this claim by Gimlin.

Now that we all know each others opinions on the matter, how about we return to debating factual verified quotes?

Guest Kerchak

Now that we all know each others opinions on the matter, how about we return to debating factual verified quotes?

He can't. He's run out.

I, on the other hand, have lots more Bob Heironimus self contradiction quotes coming up.

Stay tuned.

kitakaze

How can I have run out when no one has resolved the contradictions Bob makes? Did you somewhere clear up who borrowed Heironimus' horse and why?

kitakaze

Excellent. Might I interest you in asking Cantrall yourself?

roguefooter

Excellent. Might I interest you in asking Cantrall yourself?

I have no problem with that- give me his contact info.

I would love to see him provide evidence to back his claims.

BTW, the people that show up as guests at the OSS and other events are decided by one person- the organizer of that particular event. They're not decided by some kind of vote of approval within the Bigfoot community.

Edited by roguefooter

kitakaze

Great. Do you have a facebook account?

roguefooter

PM sent.

adam2323

It really does, particularly when Gimlin knows the horse that he's giving all the totally disparate stories about was the horse of the only man ever to make a serious claim of being the one in the suit.

Only three people have ever cared enough to try.

I disagree. Can you please elaborate on why this is laughably idiotic?

Bigdfoot3.jpg

you post pictures of what a manican? a wax figue? in some modern state of the art studio in some big city and what? its 'The" suit?. Its so rigid you coundnt even move any individual piece. 1967 materials KIt.....! it would take a six to eight hour makeup job using the most state of the art materials of 2011 to even come close to mimicing Patty. your reply holds no argument

PBeaton

The "we are legion" post was referring to people who consider the PGF to be a hoax. The "I am not legion" post was referring to people who defend Bob Heironimus and things like the glass eye claim on the BFF. These things are not the same...

Your thinking that those posts are contradictory are a good example of a PGF believer seeing contradiction where none exists.

kitakaze,

You say...we are legion, the you say...I am not legion. That's not contradictory? ;)

Pat...