Why Is Bf So Hard To Find And Document?

georgerm

4 hours ago, DWA said:

Well, the total diligence spent on wolverine in six months hasn't been spent on this in a century and a half. 

Are you disparaging the work of NAWAC? You don't think they have as much time in the field looking as a science teacher alone doing it in his spare time?

4 hours ago, DWA said:

Except when two cowboys went into an area brimming over with recent evidence to get a film, and no surprise, got one.  Clearer than most of what has been taken of wild wolverines.  As in, there is no doubt what's on it (and if it were my cousin Eddie I'd know).

Just sayin.

They were only there approximately 2 weeks, half a century later and we don't have even 2 weeks of field work yet?

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2011 at 9:02 PM, Guest wild eyed willy said:
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2011 at 0:26 PM, RedRatSnake said:

Hi

We have reports of BF but the thing is there just sightings with no evidence of any kind, you know the prints, broken trees, hair, vocals, pictures, etc, some reports are from areas that are so populated a BF would have to be 6 inches tall not to be noticed, the areas look good on Google maps but when your at ground level there packed with houses, now i understand animals have a way of hiding but an 8' gorilla like creature just don't have the cover around here to do that, we have reports of BF in Cape Cod MA, Now i would love to be able to go down there and check things out but the only way for a BF to get there is over one of three long and busy bridges he could swim across the canal or take a boat but that's hard to fathom for me, Cape Cod is extremely populated and i just don't see how one would be able to survive there, i think BF is for the most part a wilderness animal not a rural animal.

Tim :)

Yea, I have been to the cape and it is very populated as is most of eastern mass. NE CT is also very populated yet reports persist.

CT is populated in the cities but we have a lot of forest also.

Just down the road from me is 30,000 acre forest and that's just one of many in CT

One film and 10000 failures

Not good odds 

I love the Patterson film. The rest not so much. Especially false claims filled with arrogance and nothing to support the claim. Unless you count blurry pics and films. Oh and Lord Bindernagel. 

I must not leave out the UFO connection. That is very important to the cause. 

• Upvote 1

One must understand why the failures have happened.  (Essentially, no searching has gone on since Patterson...other than NAWAC, on whose team everybody has seen one, and why they haven't shot one any scientist would understand, and cut the insults, they brand the true believer in one's own skullnoise.) And one must stop attacking scientists whose work one has not read or made time to understand.

One must understand also that it is not just Bindernagel, but every person who has made anything like a reasonable study of the evidence.  No exceptions.

One must understand also the iron test of the true scientist:  his response to someone who tells him she saw a unicorn.  Get this wrong?  Techie.  No more.

Edited by DWA

• masterbarber locked this topic