The St. Helens Pilot

Guest TooRisky

Guest rockinkt

To be clear - I did not mean that all people who post on this forum about alleged government cover-ups are liars - I was pointing out that anybody in the RCMP (or previously a member) who state that there is some sort of official or unofficial requirement or necessity to not report or investigate squatch sightings or reports is lying.

Stating something that one knows to be factually incorrect is lying. There is no other word.

Sasquatch always have been part of rural RCMP investigations and there has been no change in that. Period.

I have personally been involved in more than one official investigation and know of others. Many of the investigations - with the consent of the reporting individuals - are publicized in the local media.

Edited by rockinkt

I was pointing out that anybody in the RCMP (or previously a member) who state that there is some sort of official or unofficial requirement or necessity to not report or investigate squatch sightings or reports is lying.

But you can state factually that no RCMP member has ever received such an order? No, you can't. Just keepin' it real, Rock.

Guest tracker

That was not SOP at St Helens in regard with the armed soldiers protecting the chared remains etc as in the post. If you have any military training you would of know that. Police are only trained to investigate crime. So you can name dropp RCMP, FBI or whatever all you want. They are all out of their element otherwise except maybe just as documenters. Which there seem to be numerous ones that have those skills but have no woodcraft skills.

What was your role in the RCMP investigations since you added that tidbit to pump up your own credibility?

And be more carefull of what you say. I was also on the force and in the military and worked with the parks dept in varrious provinces, on investigative matters. So I'll know BS when I read it, as will others.

And if your going to attempt to insult members with just simple name calling. Make it at least worth their while reading. By injecting a higher level of logic and intelligence in your posts. The real reaserchers/investigaters as opposed to the armchair experts sitting behind their computers just talking Sasq are a tough breed.

However I like your spunk but you will have to do much better in the future okay. ;)

Tracker, the problem has been adressed and there will be no name calling. No reason to try to goad someone into taking action. I think Rock can say without question that he has been involved with investigations involving sasquatch, and that sasquatch investigations have happened before and since, and some even make it onto the news. This doesn't sound like the RCMP is in the business of covering up sasquatch. Could someone have tried to? Sure. But it would be out of the ordinary from this source according to Rock.

Guest tracker

If someone takes a shot at me they can expect to take a shot back even if the refs in the way. According to Rock well that says it all doesn't it? Mods should stay on the middle don't you think? And RCMP investigation don't hold a lot of value, once their feet start getting wet they bail. But your right lets move on.

No they won't expect that. Once things have been resolved that is it. If there is 'retaliation' from the 'victim' after things have been handled that person is now in the wrong and can start expecting consequences. I am also very much in the middle. From Rock's experience sasquatch cover ups are not the case in the RCMP. Anything outside of that is up to debate. Logical and mature debate.

Guest tracker

Nothing was resolved. Don't reward or protect the instigator Collossus. Is Rock not aware of your rules in the first place? Natural law he had one coming. Why are you protecting him and supporting his credibillty mods are not suppost to take sides. Which you clearly are doing. He crossed the line I push him back now its resolved. How can you see it anyother way.

Also i did say lets move on why are you rehashing it in his defense? or is it in your defense? Mods should resign when there judgement is in conflict and when can't stay in the middle and they start supporting one member over another. Don't you think?

I rapped his knuckles for being a bad boy, now I'm telling you why. All I said is in his experience. I don't even know what the RCMP is. So no side is being taken. Moderators are here to keep things civil. A police force if you will. So if someone does something against you the proper route to take is to inform a mod and action will be taken. If you instead strike back then you both get in trouble. Are you following me? I'm just saying let the mods do their jobs and don't worry about retaliation as that will do nothing but get you in trouble as well.

Guest tracker

I understand Colossus

I ve never been one to run to the teacher or hide behind one when I had to sort something out. Also I ve seen how often some of the members here go offside without fear. Then a mod steps in and says play nice children or else. I'll take whats coming to me if I am in the wrong but what I won't take is a sucker punch from anyone (longstanding member, newb or mod inc)

Nothing was resolved. Don't reward or protect the instigator Collossus. Is Rock not aware of your rules in the first place? Natural law he had one coming. Why are you protecting him and supporting his credibillty mods are not suppost to take sides. Which you clearly are doing. He crossed the line I push him back now its resolved. How can you see it anyother way.

Also i did say lets move on why are you rehashing it in his defense? or is it in your defense? Mods should resign when there judgement is in conflict and when can't stay in the middle and they start supporting one member over another. Don't you think?

Nobody is taking sides. If you feel a post is over the top there are recourses for you to take as pointed out in the BFF Posting Guidelines & Policies....

12.Use the report button to report a post that is not in keeping with the guidelines - DO NOT address the offending post yourself or the moderators may not be able to assist.

Or, if you choose to address the post yourself, which is clearly discouraged in the above quoted portion of the Rules, you may find yourself in trouble.

There is no *natural law* recognized here.

I would also add that there is a presumptive level of respect that should be directed towards members of staff. Each one of them devotes their time freely here and takes no sides. They simply enforce the rules and let the chips fall where they may.

No more back and forth on the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
SSR Team

I visited the St Helens Visitor Centre today & saw this Picture, it made me think back to what we were talkign about earlier in the thread..

It's a Picture of one of the Rescue Guys hauling out an Animal Carcass of some kind..

It reminded me of the thread so i just thought i'd add it.. :)

post-136-059577200 1288936005_thumb.jpg

post-136-091183100 1288936018_thumb.jpg

Guest tracker

Okay I go halfway, maybe things have changed? It can also see it being like what another member suggested. That sasq is not openly talked about due to peer fear or a credibility issue. Some things never change no matter who you are or work for. Anyways its always down played compared to what the witneses have to share.

Even if someone had pictures of the chared Sasq they would be distbuted. Why the armed guards then? Was that just to keep the press from publishing gorry pics of your common everyday burnt wildlife?