xspider1

Reasons Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax

Cervelo

It's exactly kinda like that to me ;)

SweatyYeti

Who cares??... ;)

Cervelo

That's pretty self evident from the parties that felt compelled to respond :)

SweatyYeti

^

Likewise, with skeptics who continue to respond to the analysis of Patty... ;) Including the ones who say they don't care about the Film.

Actions speak louder than words.

On a related note....what actually matters more than any one individual's unsupported opinion/'talk'....is what the analysis shows. :)

• Upvote 1

xspider1

Nice suit!

Yep, it's so nice in fact that no one seems able to replicate a significant fraction of it's realism. That makes me wonder if the creator of that 'suit' was something other than a human costume maker. Opinions vary but, in this case, it seems more sensible to not know what it is (and not be able to explain it) than to 'know its a suit' (and not be able to explain it).

• Upvote 2

clubbedfoot

^^^^ I can't totally believe in the disappearing magic suit...

Assuming it was a suit.....it'd have to have the shapeshifting qualities of the ancient relic ala "The Mask"...

Meh...I have PG film burnout....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Cotter

Mr. Munns raised the bar on March 16th.

I am anxiously awaiting a counter-attack. Let's hear where Mr. Munns made a mistake.

Has the opposing side really just boiled down to repeating and rephrasing 'it's a suit'?

AaronD

For whatever it's worth to anyone, as a trained therapist I pride myself in being able to sense when someone is being dishonest--I just met Bob Gimlin yesterday and I can say with confidence that he is being completely honest. If it was a hoax, and I mean to stress IF it were a hoax, then he was duped as well IMPO. But my inclination is that this is the real deal!

• Upvote 3

PBeaton

AaronD,  

I agree. Nice guy eh ! 

Pat...

AaronD

^^ That's an understatement, Pat! He is one of the kindest people I have ever met. Genuine is the word that also comes to mind....

PBeaton

AaronD,

Funny as well...       :)

Pat...