xspider1

Reasons Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax

kitakaze

That doesn't mean he never visited them or met his friends. I don't like my In-laws either but I still go to their house on occasion and act friendly and talk to their neighbors.

There is nothing out of the ordinary about it and I can assure you it doesn't mean that my in-laws and I made a bigfoot film.

Except that Al DeAtley confirmed what Bob Heironimus said to him at the Waylon Jennings concert without knowing beforehand what Heironimus had said to Greg Long. Except that I interviewed three people that were there for the event and they all confirmed details that would have required an unbelievable level of nefarious collusion ot get their stories straight and remembered for years. Ironic that some Bigfoot believers will readily accept alleged witnesses of a a giant beast for which we have no reliable evidence, but they are loathe to accept strong indicators of a hoax.

roguefooter

morris.jpg

Is there an alternate shot of that suit? I count only 4 toes in the front and you can't see the full sides.

It makes no sense to include big human feet on what's supposed to be a "movie quality" ape suit.

kitakaze

It's a good thing they weren't selling the robot-headed ape monster as a real animal. I think if they bring down the bulk a bit, cover up the chestpiece, trim or work the fur a bit, and make a decent head, you're definitely in the ball park. Just that one angle I showed looks remarkably like Patty. That suit looks sill moving. Patty does, too.

roguefooter

Except that Al DeAtley confirmed what Bob Heironimus said to him at the Waylon Jennings concert without knowing beforehand what Heironimus had said to Greg Long. Except that I interviewed three people that were there for the event and they all confirmed details that would have required an unbelievable level of nefarious collusion ot get their stories straight and remembered for years.

Did they give specifics of what he was owed money for? As stated earlier he did do work with Roger for his initial film.

Ironic that some Bigfoot believers will readily accept alleged witnesses of a a giant beast for which we have no reliable evidence, but they are loathe to accept strong indicators of a hoax.

Your indicators for a hoax are no more reliable than the indicators of a giant beast. I see no tangible evidence either way. I'm in the "Want to believe" category, but I still have my reservations and don't believe everything I hear.

Assuming that everyone who debates against you is in the same category just makes you look like you make bad assumptions.

kitakaze

Did they give specifics of what he was owed money for? As stated earlier he did do work with Roger for his initial film.

And so did his brother, Howard Heironimus. Only Bob was promised $1000 for being in the suit. Glenda and Gary separately in interviews with me confirmed the events. Gary did it without any prompting on my part in a way that would only be possible if he had gone to an unbelievable degree of nefarious collusion. And Al confirmed what Bob said to him that night without being told about it first.

Your indicators for a hoax are no more reliable than the indicators of a giant beast. I see no tangible evidence either way. I'm in the "Want to believe" category, but I still have my reservations and don't believe everything I hear.

Assuming that everyone who debates against you is in the same category just makes you look like you make bad assumptions.

Where did I make the assumption that everybody wants to believe? Gigantofootecus does not want to believe, I think. Scott Herriott does want to believe, and yet he doesn't where the PGF is concerned. You seem to not realize that as a Bigfooter, I know many of my fellow Bigfooters positions better than you think. I want to believe in the PGF, but I can't. I do not think all Bigfooters have the same desire as I do.

Edited by kitakaze

roguefooter

And so did his brother, Howard Heironimus. Only Bob was promised $1000 for being in the suit. Glenda and Gary separately in interviews with me confirmed the events. Gary did it without any prompting on my part in a way that would only be possible if he had gone to an unbelievable degree of nefarious collusion. And Al confirmed what Bob said to him that night without being told about it first.

What events did they confirm? That Bob asked Al for money at the concert? What I'm wanting to know is if it was specified exactly what that money was for. Did Al specify what the money was for? Bob's friends? It's kind of hard to gauge exactly what you're talking about when there's no interview transcripts available for us to read.

Where did I make the assumption that everybody wants to believe? Gigantofootecus does not want to believe, I think. Scott Herriott does want to believe, and yet he doesn't where the PGF is concerned. You seem to not realize that as a Bigfooter, I know many of my fellow Bigfooters positions better than you think. I want to believe in the PGF, but I can't. I do not think all Bigfooters have the same desire as I do.

You automatically assumed that I was some narrow-minded believer, which I'm not. That's what I meant.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest nycBig

yes, but they also used Bobs horse, Chico for the horseback scenes in the movie, so maybe Bob was promised money that Howard wasn't?

Edited by nycBig

Guest Spazmo

1) Al DeAtley described Roger as a bum and a pest. He felt cintempt for him, generally. He also said he did not have time for his escapades. Did Al lie when he said that?

And yet he still decided to go into business with him? A bum and a pest, general feelings of contempt, but I'll give him money anyway? Maybe Al did lie when he said that, but is it even relevant?

2) Why would you say that Patterson and Heironimus were friends and neighbours? Gimlin and Heironimus were friends and then neighbours and friends until BH came forward publicly. They are still neighbours now, but the friendship was severed. Their wives still are friendly. Howard Heironimus lived with Patricia Patterson before she married Roger. Her brother Bruce Mondor was Howard's best friend, and Howard did come to Roger's home. Bob only came to Roger's home in connection with the film. Al claimed to have no involvement with the film until after it was made. He immediately gave Roger $75,000 and went to Hollywood to make Bigfoot Enterprises with the lawyer that Jerry Merrit and Roger had gone to see before the PGF to copyright Bigfoot.

Bob only came to Roger's home in connection with the film? And how could you (or anyone) possibly know this? Is there some testimony somewhere from someone who states, "Bob never came to Roger's home except in connection with the film."? That "someone" would have to live at Roger's house to make that statement. Has a member of Roger's household said this?

Guest Kerchak

I thought this thread was reasons NOT to consider the PGF a hoax, not yet another platform for a somebody with Japanese buddies to say how 'silly' the PGF looks and why it's a hoax.

There are OTHER threads to rant about that.

Guest Kerchak

The best comparison would be between a live subject, or specimen, and the photo.

Again this thread is about reasons NOT to consider the PGF a hoax, not about live specimens and bodies which we don't have right now.

And what's up with the lower right leg appearing to have a muscle on the side of the leg? It looks almost something like...

th_200px-Rubber_hip_boots.jpg?t=1287144850

RayG

Looks like fur/hair to me.

Guest Kerchak

Just curious if you recall what the analysis of Chris Walas concluded? Chris thought the suit was a two piece design, a wetsuit/snap-crotch configuration, while Bob H says it was a two piece "pants and tee-shirt" with a waist split and a drawstring waist.

Problem is, one of the two men must be wrong. A suit can't be both waist drawstring and snap-crotch.

Simply as a point of advice, to sell your theory of hoax, you need to deal with these kinds of conflicts of analysis or testimony.

Can't have Chris Walas and Bob H. both being right.

Bill,

Excellent contribution. This is the kind of input relevent to this thread.

Perhaps both are wrong. :D

Guest Kerchak

I don’t know how much time and money Leroy Blevins spent on that costume but, it’s priceless! Funny, when I watch the PGF, I never crack up laughing.

It appears I am correct. There is no other completed suit that Blevins built with which to try and 'emulate' the Patterson footage. The suit Blevins shows us in the hilarious (complete with locked knees) footage walking across the lawn is the same suit that was earlier posted as a still by somebody who has Japanese buddies to try and 'prove' how closely it looks to Patty. The Blevins suit in the footage even has the same white stuck on soles as in the stills.

It's less than honesty when the poster with Japanese buddies shows an obscure still as 'proof' yet neglects to how us the suit a little closer and in full locomotion. This less than honest poster probably wasn't aware the moving footage would be so easy to find on You Tube. :lol:

Edited by Kerchak

Guest Kerchak

Shame on Phil the pro who didn't do his homework like he should have.

Well all he was/is really interested in was a bit of attention and a chance to be in the limelight in his waning years. He probably loved the attention he got and so it didn't really matter to him to do his homework.

Pst) I wonder if he sold any suits to Ivan Marx?? :lol:

Crowlogic

Shame? I feel you're not being very fair. Phil had a week and he ordered the dynel from a friend who assured him it was brown. He never mentioned reddish-brown was all he had and Phil was stuck with what he got. Colour corrected, I think its flaws and Patty's flaws are often similar in nature.

robot_monster.jpg

I am being very fair and honest about Phil and towards Phil. Mr Morris claimed to have seen the film when it first made the news. He has used stills from that film to promote his business. This means that he knows what the PGF looks like and the simplest thing to note is the color. So what does he do? He orders what he thinks is brown dynel because he seems to think that Patty is his suit. He may have used endless yards of brown dynel for his monkey suits but Patty is not dynel brown. Patty is for all intents and purposes black. So rather than actually try and create an accurate PGF he plays his Patty into the hands of his own mythology which demands a Morris brown dynel monkey suit. As a professional with a right and proper critical eye he should have made the color as accurate towards the film as possible and not towards what he wants us to believe about the PGF. And this is only the tip of the iceberg for the rest of the suit he made looks like a rank amateur effort. Its little more than a baggy rug that will accommodate a human being inside. It's beyond me that any professional would have messed up as badly as Morris did. There is precious little in the PGF subject that looks like the Cow Camp suit and it is hardly surprising that proper moving footage was never shown. As for the amount of time Morris had to make the CC suit is there any documentation that the time line of one week is in fact true? It is easy to say time was short as a means to cover the patently poor suit Morris delivered. It is akin to the dog ate my homework excuse.

Now with the comparison suits set with better lighting CC Bob looks like nothing more than a hairy hunchback. The Robot Monster with Patty head not Patty like at all as the fur is too long.

post-242-094830700 1287210090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic