Juvenile Bigfoot?

Guest BigMo

Guest HucksterFoot

Hi

After watching the vid a few times again after a year or so, i am still going with a small monkey but that's it . . . i ain't going no wear near it being squatch related, i also don't think it is leaves or giant spiders ~ :)

Tim :thumbsup:

Why limit this undefined blob to a monkey when it could be a number of things, including an inanimate object?

If you're going with a small monkey; why not take another leap and believe that it might be a Bigfoot?

I question what I'm being told to see in this video. :]

Guest krakatoa

This video sat on a shelf for a long time before they even knew they had it. That festival in NY was not near any zoo.

That was no bear either and how would you ever fake something like that?

Who said anything about faking?

It is obviously some sort of animal swinging in the tree.

Certainly it is possible that this was a bigfoot and a baby 'foot.

It is also possible it was a person and a pet monkey.

Which is more likely?

Edited by krakatoa

Who said anything about faking?

It is obviously some sort of animal swinging in the tree.

Which is more likely?

That's easy a Baby Bigfoot, who in their right mind lets their pet monkey run around in the woods without a leash? :lol:

Which is more likely?

I don't know about NY, but around here, it would be more likely to be a BF. There aren't a lot of people with pet monkeys here.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Since monkeys are illegal to keep unless you have all the permits not too many people are going to admit to having one, the exotic pet is huge and you can get most anything, monkeys are fairly easy to get, there very smart and escape easily.

Tim :)

Guest HucksterFoot

Hi

Hey i'm up for talking about it, it don't look like a leave to me but let's work on it and see what we can come up with

Tim :thumbsup:

Well, it doesn't look like a living thing to me. Plus, I think it could be a lot closer in the foreground. Looks like something suspended on a string in the wind.

I find that more likely; I don't see a monkey or a Bigfoot indicated here.

It's also a dark undefined blob, just like the rest of the foliage in the video. At least it is reasonable and justifiable to believe those trees have foliage.

To add: Nobody suggested it was a porcupine ...yet. :]

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

I have been giving thought to the idea that it is not so far away in the background, it gives the illusion of being far away but maybe it is not.

Tim :)