Juvenile Bigfoot?

Guest BigMo

This was the BFRO report (26711)that we reported in 2009:

We were on our way to a rental cabin (Cloud 9 cabins), in Smithville Oklahoma on Oct 1, 2009 on Beechton Road (dirt road) at about 4:30pm. The weather conditions were overcast, temp around 60, no rain, daylight, we were driving about 30 mph. No cars, houses, people for miles around. As we were heading to the west from Mena, Ak about a 1 ½ miles or so from the turnoff to the cabins, my wife Debbie smelled something sweet but dead smelling at the same time. About a minute after that, we went around a turn in the road, and saw an animal move across the road from the left to the right, into the brush and trees. This animal moved in a very fluid motion on all fours. It was dark grey or black, short hair, about 36†long and about 24†high. It had no tail, no collar on its neck. The head was completely round about the size of a large grapefruit. There were also no ears or snout visible. It ran by moving its legs back and forth, not together as in how a cat would run fast. We could not identify it. We thought we might have seen a baby Sasquatch, going to its mother in the woods. We felt the mother might have crossed first, before we came to the curve. We do know what it was not. It was not a dog, cat, bear, bobcat, skunk, wolverine, rat, rabbit, skunk, or anything else that we have ever seen, and we do spend a lot of time in the woods, hunting and camping. The total time we saw the animal was about 3 seconds, and we stopped to look were it had entered into the woods, but saw nothing. What was more striking in my mind was, if it were to stand up. It would have looked like a small dark harry person. (keep in mind we didn’t see the face) We still think to this day that is/was a baby Sasquatch. When we got back home in Missouri, we looked on the internet for baby gorillas, to compare what they looked like to this animal, and there was a close match.

I just wish I could see some pictures of juvenile bigfoots, so my mind could rest at ease.

I understand how you feel. I'd like to see a clear, definitive picture of a Sasquatch, juvenile or otherwise.

I am not doubting what you saw... just sayin'.

I sincerely hope that you can find some answers, but to my of thinking, I believe that you saw a young BF. When everything else is excluded, then what is left is generally correct and is the truth. :blink:

I just wish I could see some pictures of juvenile bigfoots, so my mind could rest at ease.

post-987-053008800%201310678351_thumb.jpg

Have you ever seen this one? They're outlined but the one on the left is an ape the one on the right is a possible juvenile a little less than 4 feet tall. Did it look anything like them?

SSR Team

Sightings of juveniles are rare and I've read only a few of such reports.

But if there are Juveniles, wouldn't that rule out..................No, forget it. :D

The most recent juvenile sighting I've hear of is in the Erickson project. Nobody knows how a Sasquatch grows but if they're like all other living things on this planet they have to start out small in the begining of their life.

Guest para ape

But if there are Juveniles, wouldn't that rule out..................No, forget it. :D

Bobby,I still think they're paranormal; in spite of this.

It's kind of complicated to explain.

BigMo, I'm from the Mena area and am familiar with your report, found it doing a search on possible juvie reports. There "was" a thread here on this forum with some possible juvie pics that my cam caught but it appears that the thread no longer exists. Am really curious if what you witnessed was anything that resembled what is in my pic. I won't post the pic here because there is obviously an issue because the prior thread someone else started on it was deleted. But you can view the pics at www.flickr.com/photos/paint_horse1. I noticed that you only have one post, don't know if you can use the pm feature yet but would like to chat about your sighting.

BigMo, I'm from the Mena area and am familiar with your report, found it doing a search on possible juvie reports. There "was" a thread here on this forum with some possible juvie pics that my cam caught but it appears that the thread no longer exists. Am really curious if what you witnessed was anything that resembled what is in my pic. I won't post the pic here because there is obviously an issue because the prior thread someone else started on it was deleted. But you can view the pics at www.flickr.com/photos/paint_horse1. I noticed that you only have one post, don't know if you can use the pm feature yet but would like to chat about your sighting.

Yes, try to PM me, and then we can figure out how to talk about it.

I would of posted your pic with the other one I posted but it stired up such a rucus last time... I highly recomend taking a good look at it too BigMo those are the clearest ones I know of. There's also footage of one in a video from NY but it is impossiblbe to see the creature.

Mo, I have a few seconds of video that I got of a young one running down a fence row. You can't tell anything about what he looked like, but the way he was running was very distinctive, & like no animal I have ever seen.

If you don't mind PMing me an email address, I'll send it to you, so you can see if it is running like the one you saw.

Something that may be of some interest..."IF" there is a breeding pattern, the young would possibly be the same or at least somewhat the same size during certain parts of the year as they grow.

BigMo's sighting in Oklahoma of a possible juvie squatch was in October. Another possible report on the BFRO data base for Oklahoma in Leflore county of a small possible juvie, Report # 4532 was in the Big Cedar area just west of me, also for October.

My possible pic was in October. Forbig, you are knowledgeable about the Jacobs pics, were those pics time stamped in or near the month of October? Do you know the time frame of the New York footage? Sassfooty, what was the time frame of the pics you mentioned above?

May not be nuthin....."But" could be another piece to the puzzle on these critters behavior patterns.