Juvenile Bigfoot?

Guest BigMo

My possible pic was in October. Forbig, you are knowledgeable about the Jacobs pics, were those pics time stamped in or near the month of October? Do you know the time frame of the New York footage? Sassfooty, what was the time frame of the pics you mentioned above?

May not be nuthin....."But" could be another piece to the puzzle on these critters behavior patterns.

Very good point, I know the Jacobs figure was in the Fall because the hunter was scouting for deer season and it was just before halloween. I'd have to look up the date from the BFRO to be exact. I'd have to get in touch with Doug Pridgen to get the date on the NY footage that might be interesting to find out. I know it was in the late 1990's.

If you don't mind PMing me an email address, I'll send it to you, so you can see if it is running like the one you saw.

That sounds like it would be worth posting on a thread here I know I'd love to see it. I caution you because you might have to deal with all the crazies on here nitpicking it to death. dry.gif

That's why I never posted it. It's only 2 or 3 seconds & there's not much to see. But I know what it is & I don't want to argue about it.

I completely understand and I don't blame you one bit. If I ever get a picture or a film only my grandkids will see it. It's the body I'm after, that you're gonna hear about if I ever get one. I know I could never kill one so it will have to be from natural causes. ;)

SSR Team

Bobby,I still think they're paranormal; in spite of this.

It's kind of complicated to explain.

It sounds it PA..;)

Mo, I have a few seconds of video that I got of a young one running down a fence row. You can't tell anything about what he looked like, but the way he was running was very distinctive, & like no animal I have ever seen.

If you don't mind PMing me an email address, I'll send it to you, so you can see if it is running like the one you saw.

Thanks for the video, its hard to see exactly what the object is, except it is moving very fast. Much faster than a human could run, I think.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

That picture didn't post very well it's all blurry and impossible to make out, can you please try again, i want to see the little squatch swinging threw the trees ~

Thanks Tim :)

Hi

That picture didn't post very well it's all blurry and impossible to make out, can you please try again, i want to see the little squatch swinging threw the trees ~

Thanks Tim :)

That's probably as good as it gets that's why everyone should try the video; when it moves it's easier to see.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Granted that little guy is blowing threw those trees like a pro and seems to be some type of Monkey/ primate, But ! why is it being called a BF ? There is nothing to support that.

Tim :)

This video sat on a shelf for a long time before they even knew they had it. That festival in NY was not near any zoo.

That was no bear either and how would you ever fake something like that?