DOES THE BLM & FOREST SERVICE HIDE BIGFOOT KNOWLEDGE FROM THE PUBLIC?

georgerm

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

I want the federal government to recognize bigfoot, to protect it, and to not harm the logging industry.

What I've been trying to say for I don't know how long is that Bigfoot IS recognized, but not in the official public knowledge sense. I am convinced that there are places, as I've said so many times here, where the majority of the population, small and scattered as it is, exist. Or better put ALLOWED to exist. Logging goes on all the time and witnesses still see one on occasion.  But think about this for a minute, one never sees six, or ten, or twenty of these things at a time. How come? Because THOSE group sizes and clans are kept far away from us.

If these creatures exist, then keeping them within certain restricted wilderness boundaries is the option if one wants to keep existence unverified. It's the only thing that makes sense this day and age because undisturbed, or relatively undisturbed, wilderness habitat simply isn't nearly as abundant (only 2.7%) as it used to be. Some places experience on again/off again gated access, other don't allow motorized vehicles, other places have trail that only go in for a reasonable short distance, or only skirt an area. Do we see Sasquatches mate? No. Do we see them give birth? No. Do we see males or females battle for mating dominance? No. So just where do these kinds of activities take place?  Because if these things are real then these activities do and must take place somewhere.

All of this lies in the arena of opinion and speculation since it all hinges on existence and for well over the last 60 years there has been no scientifically accepted proof of that existence coming from field work. And yet field work is all that ever gets promoted or discussed in the community. How many websites only talk about field work? ALL of them. What gets discussed on this Forum? Field work. What are the results for the last 60+ years? Trace evidence only. No one that I know up ever brings up an alternative to field work....except me. But it is an alternative that only someone 100% committed to the truth should pursue.

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

How many websites only talk about field work? ALL of them. What gets discussed on this Forum? Field work

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

I look for trackways in snow as a possible way to collect DNA for analysis.

Aren't you going into the forest/wilderness to collect the eDNA and wouldn't that be considered field work?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes. But DNA's chances for ID-ing a primate in a way that is acceptable to science is way different than any other method short of shooting one. Don't need a body, skeleton, or remains as DNA is accepted scientific physical evidence of existence. I have not found a trackway though I'm still looking whenever I go out. But it's a passive endeavor and NOT the only method regarding proof of existence that I've been working on. The other is more active. It's the active one that no one else wants to do, but someone has to. And that someone is me.

The only reason that I'm pursuing a second method is because field work hasn't been productive where proof is concerned. In fact I have been able to lump my lack of success right in with everyone else's of the last 60 years.

I'd think that within the government it's largely on a need to know basis somewhat like the extraterrestrials...but then that might encompass more than one might initially think, in that their presence must impact a pretty broad range of industry and business, as well as state and national parks, public safety, hunting, and the various militaries with their remote bases.

Of course there's a number of variables or unknowns(to us laypeople, at least)that would effect how the government deals/interacts with them. For example, if theyre "just" wood apes, then it's much more an issue of simple wildlife management somewhat akin to bears. Whereas if they're a hominid of some form, sentient, cognitive creatures with clearly social traits akin to our own, that involves an entirely different course of oversight. And then should it turn out they are indeed capable of language and a comprehension of abstract concepts, then our management takes on a whole new complexity, perhaps even viewing them as "a nation" of their own. 

Now if theyre actually shapeshifting multidimensional creatures, that might put us at something of a disadvantage trying to control them. 

If this brief list, each successive level would require greater involvement in order to contain, and in a sense this would hinge on how far the government is willing to concede in regards to their capabilities. 

But presuming it's one of the first two or there abouts, no doubt the heads of big timber, minings and forestry know of them, on a front line basis as it were. As well as the military bases(Fort Lewis/McChord, for example) Would the dept of Commerce be involved? Possibly....Fish and Game has got to have some faction in the know...dept of the interior, homeland security(especially If they re crossing back and forth from canada) and this is just off the top of my head.

But the question becomes who issued the hush order? And what's the result of disobeying that? How far up does it go ? Can't really say.....or wont? Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

yes, the government knows they exist..  its a cover up to either not protect the species or to protect the economy.  Admitting the ape is real would mean animal rights and protections for them.  The government could shutdown millions and millions of acres of forest to protect them.

you've seen the length government gors to protect endangered insects..

BFF Patron

It just occurred to me that one of the choices of why they are protected does not make any sense based on our history with the First Peoples.     If BF is included in that group because they are a sentient humans they would have gotten the shaft along with the first peoples.     So that to me suggests they are not human.    Since acceptance by science has not happened,   perhaps the economic impact of government acceptance and protection has been weighed and parts of the Goevernment believes they will be extinct soon enough that vast tracts of protected habitat are not necessary.    Of course the ET connection possibility is still on the table.  

Related to that I cannot shake an instance I observed years ago involving the government.       I had gotten tired of tromping around the woods and decided to select a accessable high point overlooking the East Fork of the Lewis River in Skamania County WA.     I selected a high ridge line overlooking miles of forest along the river.     Set up a high powered spotting scope on a tripod and scanned the valley looking for BF movement.      Much was so far away that if I did see anything I could not see much and the only value would be to know where to go to look for footprints or hope for an enounter.     After several hours I heard a helicopter landing near a river several miles to the East.    I thought il likely some Forest Service operation but when I looked with the scope was surprised to see a Navy or Coast Guard military helicopter.    It was not looking for anything but would land,  stay on the ground a few minutes then fly off to the SE.     Only to return in about 20 to 25 minutes.    It made several trips and became my point of interest.     The logging road I was near had some log truck and an occassional forest service vehicle but not much else seemed to be going on.   I probably watched about 6 round trips and could not figure what was going on other than something seemed to shuttled back and forth to the SE.    The helicopter did not seem to be searching for anything but was flying to a destination and returning.     Finally, the helicopter took off then suddenly changed direction and headed straight for me instead of the SE.    I realized I had been seen and that for some reason I was now their point of interest.    Watching them,   I loaded up the telescope and drove off to the West.   As soon as I did,  the helicopter changed course and headed back to the SE again as if me leaving solved some problem for them.    Why would they have any interest in me, no matter what they were doing,  unless me watching was a problem?   Never saw any mention of military presence in the county in the media and there was not a search for a lost person going on.   The Navy  or Coast Guard normally are only involved with that sort of thing unless it involves someone missing in the water.   At the time there was a helicopter Army National Guard unit in Portland that would participate in mountain and land searches.      Really abnormal no matter what was going on.   

• Thanks 1

Good topic...BLM, Forest Service, National Park Service, State Forestry and Parks services, they all have secrets. It is often said that the government is too big to keep a secret, but that's simply not true, and those that sign a federal non-disclosure statement as part of their duty position will keep a secret. 

The Missing 411 documentary series and books are worth viewing and reading to amplify what government organizations publicly know, do NOT know, and don't want to know....publicly. What goes on behind and under the curtain is a whole different type of theater.

Government, by its very nature, needs to control the narrative in order to maintain the "normalcy", the reality of everyday life...and keeping secrets is a primary lever for exercising that control.

The sudden and unexpected interest in you would be enough to startle anybody.  All alone, out in the vast wilderness, and a gov't helicopter takes an interest in me? Uh oh.  I wonder if sunlight reflection from your spotter alerted them to your presence.

As I was reading you post, I fully expected the conclusion to be that you were unceremoniously met on the loggin road by several gov't vehicles and aggressively interrogated. It is odd they were concerned enough about you to scare you off but not learn what you did or did not see.  I'm sure you're thankful they didn't want to know more.

I remember a dozen years ago, or so, I was hiking with two buddies and we neared the summit, yet still under tree cover, when suddenly we heard the whooshing of a helicopter.  It was an all-black, high-tech looking one that encircled the summit just above us. There is a prison some 15 miles away and my first thought was they were looking for someone who had escaped. No news about an escape so to this day I still wonder what it was doing there. Too sleek, costly, and high-tech to be a tourist helicopter.

BFF Patron
13 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

The sudden and unexpected interest in you would be enough to startle anybody.  All alone, out in the vast wilderness, and a gov't helicopter takes an interest in me? Uh oh.  I wonder if sunlight reflection from your spotter alerted them to your presence.

As I was reading you post, I fully expected the conclusion to be that you were unceremoniously met on the loggin road by several gov't vehicles and aggressively interrogated. It is odd they were concerned enough about you to scare you off but not learn what you did or did not see.  I'm sure you're thankful they didn't want to know more.

I remember a dozen years ago, or so, I was hiking with two buddies and we neared the summit, yet still under tree cover, when suddenly we heard the whooshing of a helicopter.  It was an all-black, high-tech looking one that encircled the summit just above us. There is a prison some 15 miles away and my first thought was they were looking for someone who had escaped. No news about an escape so to this day I still wonder what it was doing there. Too sleek, costly, and high-tech to be a tourist helicopter.

The sun angle certainly  was right for them to see a reflection off my spotting scope.    Whatever ground presence they had was miles from me and in the opposite direction as my withdrawal out of there.     If they had dispatched some ground unit to chase me down I would have been on county roads and could have gone several directions.   They certainly could have sent someone that just did not catch up to me.   

At the time I thought they were shuttling gear or personel deep into Skamania County.    Or shuttling something there back to roads.      Based on the speed of their round trip I would guess the flying distance not to be any more than 45 or 50 miles.   Assuming little or no ground time on the other end.     In retrospect I should have gone to the forest service road they seemed to be landing near and seen first hand what they were up to.  At least I would have known what was going on.  

Like your experience I have heard of black helicopters being associated with BF activity.   I was thinking of that when I was watching what I saw going on.   I half way expected to see the helicopter pick up a cage in a sling and haul it off someplace.  

On 3/14/2023 at 4:09 AM, wiiawiwb said:

When I lived in Colorado and camped in the pike national forest part that was closer to Colorado Springs then Denver, I would occasionally hear and see them doing helicopter training (i assume the helicopter came from the Air force academy or fort carson).  One time in Wyoming (in medicine bow national forest in between Laramie and Cheyenne WY) in 2019 I saw them practice with one of those stealth helicopters.  The moon was out and BRIGHT that night so I could see it fly over me and fly around some large rock formations.  I'm sure its all practice and routine drills.

Edited by RedHawk454

I really doubt they're sending helicopters or stealth helicopters in the wilderness to prevent people from having their own knowings about the ape 

and I also doubt they're sending helicopters or stealth helicopters in the wilderness to prevent people from discussing their knowings 

helicopters in the wilderness probably have to do with SAR training and air medical service training.  

people do get hurt out there and have to transported by helicopter 

it happens

I remember 20 some years ago, maybe 16-18 years ago when September 11th was still fresh on everyone's mind, i routinely heard jet training above and around Denver.  Late at night too

Jets make a certain sound when they shoot 90 degrees straight up in the air and they make another type of sound when they decelerate.

I'm not trying to sound uneducated about jets or propulsion but to me it was a long time ago when I was 12-15. 

In the mid 70's, my dad and I went on an elk scouting trip a couple of days before elk season. We kept seeing two large black helicopters flying up from behind the top of a mountain and then banking down over the hill. We we looking at a large clearcut. After about 20 minutes with no let up, we made our way around the mountain to get a view of what they were diving at. It was a huge herd of elk. They were apparently breaking up the herd so that there wouldn't be a slaughter of all the bulls.

In the late 90's, a buddy of mine told me that he watched a helicopter carry a load and then drop it, over and over again. He snuck up to a vantage point where he could see the dumping grounds with his binos and 60 power spotting scope and dug in while the helicopter was off getting a load. There were several government vehicles there as well as large excavating equipment. There were large pits dug. He said the helicopter would come in with a net full of dead elk that they would drop into the pits. We serched for info on this for the next few months coming up with nothing. We don't know how the elk died or why.

There are all kinds of situations like this that the government does that they don't want to go public on.

BFF Patron
On 3/18/2023 at 9:08 AM, RedHawk454 said:

I really doubt they're sending helicopters or stealth helicopters in the wilderness to prevent people from having their own knowings about the ape 

and I also doubt they're sending helicopters or stealth helicopters in the wilderness to prevent people from discussing their knowings 

helicopters in the wilderness probably have to do with SAR training and air medical service training.  

people do get hurt out there and have to transported by helicopter 

it happens

• Do you know it is illegal to land an aircraft in a National Forest unless it is a designated airstrip or for an actual search and rescue mission.     That eliminates SAR training as the military has to follow the same rules.      The forest service does not want people cracking up landing in the bush and starting a fire or needing to remove the wreckage.      The exception would be if the area belongs to the military as a training area.    That would be charted on aeronautical charts.     As a matter of fact the area is not only not charted as a training area but I believe where I saw the helicopter was in a wilderness area.    You not only cannot land there but cannot fly below 2000 feet AGL.    That wilderness area is nothing special from the air.    Sort of makes me wonder why it is there.  
  • Upvote 1