Has anyone seen this "Bigfoot the Secret"

katmando64

Admin

I have not, but thanks for posting it, I'll watch it soon.

I'm familiar with Linda Eastburn and have watched two other videos she made but I haven't seen this one. I'll watch this one when I get time.

One of hers I've seen was "Bigfoot the Language" that had Scott Nelson, the linguist that talks about the Samurai chatter as a language. The other was "Bigfoot the Limits" which featured a couple that lived in a rural area in southern Missouri that talked about the ongoing sasquatch activity they had been having on their property.

I am pretty tired of the same documentaries over and over again. The loose recipe:

1. some random person who had an experience or two and has some "knowledge" about the subject matter, usually wearing a sasquatch tshirt and saying they had no interest in the subject before their encounter

2. B roll forest footage with mysterious ambient music 

3. map shots

4. no out in the field research, and if so, 1 night camping in a hotspot with some unexplainable noises happening most of the time with no evidence other than another guy in a bigfoot shirt telling a story

So, of course I will be watching and I will love it. I am sick. 

• Haha 3

There are a lot of dead ends in this biz, NorCalWitness, when it comes to real discovery and the truth that it would uncover. Documentaries are just one dead end of many. Many meaning ALL. Documentaries wouldn't exist if people didn't watch them. So maybe dissing documentaries is a dissing that is misplaced? It's simple, no audience, no documentaries. But the subject of Sasquatch thrives on carrots, dead ends and distancing oneself from anyone who would call the kettle black. It's like a Catch 22, documentaries have audiences who watch them which perpetuates more documentaries for them to watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you know of https://tubitv.com/  (sign up free with email) there are a ton of BF/Sasq movies, docs, legends etc just search it.

I have made it a weekly BF Friday binge. Of course some are beyond sh*t but some have their moments and some are good watching..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, katmando64 said:

If any of you know of https://tubitv.com/  (sign up free with email) there are a ton of BF/Sasq movies, docs, legends etc just search it.

I have made it a weekly BF Friday binge. Of course some are beyond sh*t but some have their moments and some are good watching..

any we should be sure we don't miss?

Something in the woods, Bigfoot country, The Lost Coast tapes, Sasquatch Oddysey, The Unwonted Sasquatch, Big Legend, Flash Of Beauty, Hoax, An Unkown Compelling Force, Hunting Grounds, Bigfoot: The Legend Is real, Discovering Bigfoot.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

Also search for "Seth Breedlove" to pull up the Small Town Monsters films; they are always worth a watch.

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2023 at 1:10 PM, Nipissing said:

Also search for "Seth Breedlove" to pull up the Small Town Monsters films; they are always worth a watch.

I've been less and less taken by his films lately. I think he started off well, but he's fallen into the same rut others have of driving down the same roads. There's not much new to look at. What we need is something new to happen to pump some life into the research. Sadly, it aint happening as far as I can tell.

Well, I watched it. Pretty much a talking head interview with some beauty shots and showing some evidence. It was great background noise while doing taxes. If the fellow's story is to be believed, there are some interesting tactics to be used to increase your chances of having some contact with these creatures. My problem is that when someone tells me of the many, many, many sightings they have seen and 
gifts" received, I start to think it is too good to be true.

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2023 at 6:48 PM, hiflier said:

There are a lot of dead ends in this biz, NorCalWitness, when it comes to real discovery and the truth that it would uncover. Documentaries are just one dead end of many. Many meaning ALL. Documentaries wouldn't exist if people didn't watch them. So maybe dissing documentaries is a dissing that is misplaced? It's simple, no audience, no documentaries. But the subject of Sasquatch thrives on carrots, dead ends and distancing oneself from anyone who would call the kettle black. It's like a Catch 22, documentaries have audiences who watch them which perpetuates more documentaries for them to watch. 

The subject and star of BF documentaries is always missing or just around the corner. The hype comes from gear, bionic ears, camp outs, and owl calls from the forest but the main actor never shows. Much like going to a John Wayne movie, and he stays hidden in a pitch black alley shooting at tin cans. He never shows up and only speaks, "Hands up pilgrim." Why, does he not show? Now to get a good shot of Bigfoot one must climb up through forest and cliffs so steep and one slip and you will roll, bounce, and slide to your death. Bigfoot is not stupid and does not want human company. 

Over 4,100 reports in John Green's searchable database has demonstrated the hard truth: The Sasquatch is smart, but it's not THAT smart. Highly intelligent? Yes, but not that smart. What has become apparent though is what I've been saying, over time it has slowly been "helped" in moving itself from populated areas as well as wilder areas that Humans frequent. There is no question that things are different out there regarding sightings than they once were. So it is my opinion that in order to keep the Bigfoot "biz" thriving (including TV shows) that 99% of reports are fabrications submitted by "anonymous witnesses."

There probably ARE legitimate sightings and encounters on occasion but not nearly as many as we are being led to believe. The underlying point here is that there are enough high profile people from Loren Coleman, Matt Moneymaker, a few PhD's, and well know researchers to collectively make a big stink and a serious push toward getting answers from government- either state or federal.....but they never do. But these are somehow still seen as being great researchers? That tells me a lot more about this subject than some new sighting report, footprint track, or blurry photo. It tells me it's a joke and pandering to the public in order to make money off the subject, with more conferences and museums than even just ten years ago, to me is the worst form of credibility. Much easier and way more profitable to keep the creature's reality more as a myth that "serious researchers," essentially "martyrs" to the cause, are trying to prove real.

If germs were as hard to find as bigfoot we all would be suffering from uncurable ailments. Microbiologist proclaimed the germs were invisible hiding in a drop of blood, and they were laughed off the face of the earth or burned at the stakes. Later the best universities began to find the little rascals hiding in blood or tissue and they were provided with the best funding universities could provide and sure enough Malaria, Measels, and Hooping Cough were discovered by the best universitiy biologist who were using the best microscopes of the time.

One time while visiting the tropics, I came down with Typhoid Fever and nearly kicked the bucket. This Mexican doctor took one look at my condition and made the correct diagnosis. He healed me in a few weeks. 

We seem to have only a handful of Bigfoot doctors and the rest get laughed out of univirsity programs that specialize in Zoology. Are there no bigfoots like the germs hiding in a drop of blood or water or are they simply too hard to find? Could it be the Department of Interior that manages timber production don't want them discovered? Now why would that be?