New PGF Research

Bill

Admin

Featured it on the front page.

Thanks Bill

• Thanks 2

Admin

The BFF would donate if they accepted Paypal...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

While this is excellent news and I enjoyed LMS (also own the book), I wonder what new research or evidence they can produce that will further the cause. I really don't think there has been any major discoveries of much relevance as of late or has there?

What are they going to do? Rehash Patty for the millionth time? Reexamine the Sierra sounds once more? Do a deep dive into the Freeman footage? What more could be done that can go beyond the first LMS?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, there are many new avenues of research Doug is planning to explore. I think he outlines some of them in the funding campaign page. But he and I have had long talks on new research to advance, over the last five years he's been putting this together.

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to the Bigfoot and Behind podcast with Doug on it. Man....the things he wants to do if he gets the funding through this kickstarter would be very intriguing. I was very excited at the prospect of the analysis of the oils/sebum found in hand prints and face prints. I hope this gets made, but the funding numbers don't seem to be rising to hopes. You'd think some well heeled show biz insider would be all over this considering how anything Bigfoot related is a draw.

I would like to see this project succeed, but that is a mind-boggling list of 'Exciting Discoveries' to adequately cover, even in a 3-hour documentary.  :rolleyes:  It will need one or more backers with deep pockets very soon in order to be funded within the next 10 days.   

It would be great to see a kickstarter for a more PGF focused project that includes the aforementioned 'interactive, robotic Bigfoot baby, designed by bigfoot researcher and special effects artist William Munns'!  That sounds very cool.  :biggrin:

19 hours ago, xspider1 said:

I would like to see this project succeed, but that is a mind-boggling list of 'Exciting Discoveries' to adequately cover, even in a 3-hour documentary.  :rolleyes:  It will need one or more backers with deep pockets very soon in order to be funded within the next 10 days.   

It would be great to see a kickstarter for a more PGF focused project that includes the aforementioned 'interactive, robotic Bigfoot baby, designed by bigfoot researcher and special effects artist William Munns'!  That sounds very cool.  :biggrin:

Well, on the B&B podcast, he did say he probably could make a 4 hour documentary as he could go on and on about these things. I think he was actually amiable to making a two part doc or even series.

• Upvote 1

Only $48,000 to go with 3 days left.
Honestly, I wonder why Discovery wouldn't kick in the money. Look what the FB "reunion" special did for their streaming numbers. It's a win-win seems to me.

13 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

Only $48,000 to go with 3 days left.
Honestly, I wonder why Discovery wouldn't kick in the money. Look what the FB "reunion" special did for their streaming numbers. It's a win-win seems to me.

I believe Doug stated that he didn’t want any help from networks like Discovery so it would be completely unbiased. I do not remember which podcast it was that I heard this.

14 hours ago, WanderingLorax said:

I believe Doug stated that he didn’t want any help from networks like Discovery so it would be completely unbiased. I do not remember which podcast it was that I heard this.

I guess you'd have to walk a tightrope that way. But seems a shame.

Just checked and it reached the goal with less than 24 hours to go.  Fan freaking tastic.  

• Thanks 1