New PGF Research

Bill

Happy to report Doug passed his goal of funding, which means that he gets the money, and the documentary is a "go"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/16/2023 at 10:57 PM, Bill said:

Happy to report Doug passed his goal of funding, which means that he gets the money, and the documentary is a "go"

Happy to see it.

Surprised though...

I donated to the cause and received this:

Dear Kickstarter Backers,

Thanks to your incredible support, our Kickstarter campaign for the "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science II" documentary has been a resounding success.

We would like to extend our deepest thanks to each and every one of you who believed in our vision and generously contributed to make this documentary a reality. Your belief in the power of science to shed light on the mystery of Bigfoot has motivated us beyond measure, and we are humbled by your support.

It is our honor to inform you that we have assembled an exceptional team of experts, scientists, and researchers who are equally passionate about the subject.

Over the past few years, we have been meticulously planning and preparing for the production of this documentary.

We are delighted to announce that filming for "LMS" will commence in June. Our crew will employ state-of-the-art technology and scientific methodologies to investigate the sasquatch mystery.

Your contributions have not only provided some financial backing we needed, but they have also served as a tremendous source of motivation for us. Your faith in this project has further reinforced our dedication to delivering a documentary that will captivate, educate, and provoke meaningful conversations about the boundaries of science and the mysteries that lie within our natural world.

In the coming weeks and months, we will be sharing updates on our progress. You can expect regular communication from us to keep you fully informed and engaged throughout this journey.

Once again, from the bottom of our hearts, we extend our deepest thanks to you, our Kickstarter backers. Your belief in our vision has propelled us forward.

Stay tuned for more updates, and get ready to embark on an extraordinary adventure with us!

Warm regards,

Doug Hajicek

Whitewolf Entertainment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That's great news! 

In regards to his reluctance to accept financing from any networks or channels, does the Discovery Channel really wield so heavy an editorial hand when it comes to sasquatch documentaries and the conclusions they arrive at? Do they restrict content? 

On 5/3/2023 at 8:47 PM, CelticKevin said:

I listened to the Bigfoot and Behind podcast with Doug on it. Man....the things he wants to do if he gets the funding through this kickstarter would be very intriguing. I was very excited at the prospect of the analysis of the oils/sebum found in hand prints and face prints. I hope this gets made, but the funding numbers don't seem to be rising to hopes. You'd think some well heeled show biz insider would be all over this considering how anything Bigfoot related is a draw.

I heard him on that podcast also, but came away with a different view and it is not a flattering one. He sounded like a fool when pressed for details on what they would study. He came across as very amateurish when he was talking about the sound analysis. Perhaps his ideas are great, but he is not the best face of this project because he melted the second he was asked to explain something and it was a friendly interview.

The other thing that really jumped out at me was when he claimed that if he were to be taken to an area with a single footprint, where nobody else could figure out where the trackway went, he would be able to figure it out. That is a delusional, unhealthy amount of ego that doesn't make me trust the results of his work. This was right after he was claiming that most of the sasquatch researchers he knows are the smartest people around, so he clearly thinks a little too much of his intellect. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/25/2023 at 4:40 PM, NorCalWitness said:

This was right after he was claiming that most of the sasquatch researchers he knows are the smartest people around, so he clearly thinks a little too much of his intellect. 

LOL...this applies to a whole lot of people! I understand what you are saying about his personality. However I was focused more on the results of testing and the various techniques used to get evidence. Granted, the Bigfoot baby seems a bit out there for me simply because I don't think it would fool a Squatch...but who knows? It can't be any more farfetched or crackers than any of the stunts they have pulled on FB or EB.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:07 AM, CelticKevin said:

LOL...this applies to a whole lot of people! I understand what you are saying about his personality. However I was focused more on the results of testing and the various techniques used to get evidence. Granted, the Bigfoot baby seems a bit out there for me simply because I don't think it would fool a Squatch...but who knows? It can't be any more farfetched or crackers than any of the stunts they have pulled on FB or EB.

Obviously, I will still be glued to the internet looking for the results of his research. 

On 5/29/2023 at 2:09 PM, NorCalWitness said:

Obviously, I will still be glued to the internet looking for the results of his research. 

Won't we all? ;)

1 hour ago, CelticKevin said:

Won't we all? ;)

Another road to nowhere basically... 

Baby bigfoot? Come on now Bill!

You are better than that...

Edited by OldMort

2 hours ago, OldMort said:

Another road to nowhere basically... 

Baby bigfoot? Come on now Bill!

You are better than that...

They use it on other Primates…🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

The idea of new research on a decades old film is funny to me. Neither camp has made their case and those were actually there are now old enough that memory is in doubt in terms of accuracy due to their age. It is inconclusive and will remain so, sadly.

2 hours ago, larryzed said:

The idea of new research on a decades old film is funny to me. Neither camp has made their case and those were actually there are now old enough that memory is in doubt in terms of accuracy due to their age. It is inconclusive and will remain so, sadly.

I think Bill Munns has made a solid case for the PGF being real.

The hoax camp either attacks Roger Patterson’s character, or points to a ridiculous Philip Morris suit with Bob Heronimous inside. Neither of which explain what is on the film.

But science has never wavered on its requirement for a type specimen. And so yes the film will never prove the creature as real. No film will.

16 minutes ago, norseman said:

I think Bill Munns has made a solid case for the PGF being real.

The hoax camp either attacks Roger Patterson’s character, or points to a ridiculous Philip Morris suit with Bob Heronimous inside. Neither of which explain what is on the film.

But science has never wavered on its requirement for a type specimen. And so yes the film will never prove the creature as real. No film will.

Especially not if you consider that AI is already rendering photo/video into something that will soon be indistinguishable if it isn't already there. I dont' think it is YET, but it's only a matter of time before we get to that point

45 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Especially not if you consider that AI is already rendering photo/video into something that will soon be indistinguishable if it isn't already there. I dont' think it is YET, but it's only a matter of time before we get to that point

The PGF isn't AI. I, for one, appreciate the daylights out of Mr. Munns' ongoing research efforts.

AI doesn't enter the picture.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, larryzed said:

You mean like deep fake Bigfoot? That’s beyond my expertise. Maybe.

But I do know that science requires two type specimens. One male and one female. That’s what’s required for species classification. Of course a solid DNA hit with bone or tissue, etc, is going to prompt science to take a hard look.