Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

7 hours ago, Huntster said:

Thanks for the reference. Let's review:

1) Dr. Mayor was part of a team that discovered not one, but three "unknown" species of lemurs. She was taken to a location of discovery by a local, who was quite familiar with what they were looking for (not any of the three undiscovered ones) by a drawing.

https://news.mongabay.com/2006/06/3-new-lemurs-named-in-madagascar/

2) The team was financed to help achieve national park lands protection for known rare lemur populations.......ie, a political expedition as much as a science expedition. The discoveries were pure, unadulterated accidents of fortune. These lemurs are so unafraid of people that they'll quite willingly climb onto your hand.

3) These discoveries advanced the political goals of the expedition as much as they advanced Science. This is in clear contrast to any search or discovery of sasquatches in North America.

4) DNA gathering and analysis had almost zero role in the discovery of these lemurs. It was utilized exclusively as a tool of confirmation of complete specimens, quite literally, in hand. Conversely with sasquatchery, the combined DNA circus performances of Ketchum, Sykes, and Margaryan have pretty well established that you'd better get a pic of a smiling Dr. Mayor holding a sasquatch if you want your DNA confirmation to gain mileage. If you don't, your sasquatch had better be many thousands of years dead (and called anything under the sun except a sasquatch), or you just aren't going to get any traction.

5) I don't hate Science. I just don't trust scientists, whether accredited or of the imaginary variety. I've found every one to be human, including those who thought otherwise of themselves. Moreover, the industry as a whole behaves like every other industry, except when it behaves, postures like, or is used by proponents like a religious faith. 

Bud I was teasing you on the science thing!

But now that Dr. Mayor is on your radar? She is the one that found Chimp DNA in Kentucky. So she is here now looking.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-bigfoot/articles/7-best-pieces-of-evidence-recovered-by-the-expedition-bigfoot-team

19 minutes ago, norseman said:

Bud I was teasing you on the science thing!..........

I know. I'm sensitive about that h-word. Even the Pope calls me a hater.

..........But now that Dr. Mayor is on your radar? She is the one that found Chimp DNA in Kentucky. So she is here now looking.

I knew that, too. But what I didn't know?: she had been an NFL cheerleader!

• Like 1

BFF Patron
On 5/13/2023 at 6:25 PM, MIB said:

You missed much and are wrong in many regards.

Ketchum is, or was, a veterinarian with a highly regarded DNA lab.   She did the equine genome in the same manner that the neanderthal and human genomes were done.   This is not a trivial accomplishment.   Her lab was regarded highly enough to have been used by the FBI in identifying Sept 11 human remains.  

Earlier.

She was brought into bigfoot research by David Paulides.    Hers was the "mysterious" and un-identified DNA lab mentioned in either The Hoopa Project or Tribal Bigfoot, I forget which.  Anyway, those were published in 2008-2009 and her involvement began several years earlier.   I'm guessing 2005-2006.

+++++++++++

There's more that I can't say.   I sat in on calls Ketchum made to my old bigfoot research partner as a silent fly on the wall .. not sure Ketchum knew anyone was listening.   That gives me perspective on things she said which others probably don't have. 

I'm not saying she's right, I'm not saying she's wrong.  

I'm dismayed by the apparent drive to ridicule and dismiss, to nit pick stuff to death, rather than to weigh the big picture.   Most likely Ketchum is absolutely wrong .. but what if she isn't?   Have the hecklers considered that?   .. or is it fear she might be right which leads them to heckle?

Yet this is the same "scientist" who was sued for abrogating contracts for dog dna profiling as I understand it and couldn't courteously return a deer skull (thought to be something like a juvenile primate skull, go figure) to Tom Burnette upon request after supposed dna testing was done.  Something very fishy about the lack of propriety I would say.  Like you say, you are privy to some stuff too but I would imagine if it smells like rotten fish, it is probably rotten fish.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm doing my level best not to be a pesky 'heckler' but for this latest round of Ketchum chaos I'll gladly pull up a chair and get some popcorn ready.

Nephilim. Well I never. Not sure if this is better or worse than the Lemur's. Either way it's much more amusing.

The only DNA show in town is Doug Hajicek's full genome blast as part of Legend Meets Science 2. Let's hope his samples are on point. 

25 minutes ago, MarkGlasgow said:

I'm doing my level best not to be a pesky 'heckler' but for this latest round of Ketchum chaos I'll gladly pull up a chair and get some popcorn ready.

Nephilim. Well I never. Not sure if this is better or worse than the Lemur's. Either way it's much more amusing.

The only DNA show in town is Doug Hajicek's full genome blast as part of Legend Meets Science 2. Let's hope his samples are on point. 

You would have to TRY to do much worse than a debacled DNA report hiding behind a Chewbacca mask.

IMG_0919.gif

I'd never heard of Dr Mayors Madagascar research. Very interesting! And an NFL cheerleader to boot? Is she married?

I think something that's throwing off a bunch of you with this nephilim idea is that you're forgetting that according to the ancient astronaut theorists, the "angels" that descended to earth and found earthwomen so irresistible were in fact extraterrestrials rather than actual divine beings. Perhaps couching this whole thing in the "Angels is ETs" paradigm rather than the "Angels is Angels" paradigm it all makes so much more sense....or not.

On 5/13/2023 at 4:35 PM, See-Te-Cah NC said:

https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2023/05/11/researcher-sasquatches-are-among-us-its-a-matter-of-paying-attention/70180971007/

Sasquatches are descendants of the Nephilim? This guy, who won’t give his whole name, is likely a Ketchum “Angel DNA” proponent.

And people wonder why science doesn’t takes the possibility of the phenomenon seriously.

444269644_ResearcherSasquatchesareamongus.Itsamatterofpayingattention.pdf 2.79 MB · 7 downloads

I'm just going to say that, they came to the wrong theory/conclusions via deception, and that I believe the good DR has/had been compromised since around the beginnings of the first study...  I think the DNA study however shows a legitimate result. 

Human hybrid of some kind... Yes

Nephilim... close , but its simpler than that

Aliens? Nephilim? Hybrids? Correct, ThePhaige, it simpler than that.

I call it the Great Awakening, but I admit, I may have read that term somewhere and so it may not be my own original term. Think about it though. When did Humans develop non-animal brains and step out of typical animal thinking? When did the self reflection happen? When did Humans become modest about their normal animal nakedness and  start wearing clothes? Was it because they WERE naked with no full hair covering? Or was it because Humans had arrived at some "age of reason?" Or was the purported Garden of Eden the physical place of the entire world and merely a description of the innocents of an animal kingdom which new nothing about right and wrong? Did Humans create the apple/snake/Tree of Life story to explain the Human to the phenomenon of the guilt emotion?

In either case, Sasquatches and all other Great Apes , and even monkeys have followed the evolutionary primate line and possess the line's basic evolutionary traits. So we shouldn't be using ourselves as the reference against which all other primates are evaluated, although science has indeed picked us as it's baseline. What if the baseline was something more typical of primates? What if the reference baseline was Chimpanzees and all other primates were gauged against Chimps both in body style, mental acuity, and genetic make up.?

If that was the case then it would be inherently obvious that WE are the mutated primate line. That it is OUR DNA that has the mutations. That the Sasquatch is the normal one when it comes to evolutionary primate genetics. That bipedalism wasn't our doing but was an inherited trait when we mutated off the normal primate line. YES, this is all about perspective but it may be easier to understand the Sasquatch as the first Human in the "Garden of Eden" and then we mutated with our new brains and self conscious attitudes and BANG, metaphorically ate the apple became philosophical victims of the Tree of Life. And the great question of the Age, folks, becomes, "Who told you you were naked?" In other words, "How is it that you've awakened?"  

16 minutes ago, hiflier said:

.........."How is it that you've awakened?"  

My university professor WOKE me up.

Edited by Huntster

On 5/21/2023 at 9:35 AM, guyzonthropus said:

the "angels" that descended to earth and found earthwomen so irresistible were in fact extraterrestrials rather than actual divine beings.

There was a documentary on this many years ago:  "Earth Girls Are Easy".

Sumerian reliefs show a different view with 'Inanna' who was recorded as a female deity with a sky-ship. The silvery white metal house was used to collect and harvest people. Her handlers accused her of excessive zug-zug with earth men. Were earthmen easy?  Few of us can translate Sumerian and interpretations can evolve into pseudo history.

Assuming the aliens came from a home world with similar oxygen / atmospheric gases, gravity, sunlight,  magnetism, ionosphere, bacteria and viruses is a huge stretch. My same comment for current ET presence.

Treading water in the 'artificial mutation' by aliens pool is risky. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hiflier said:

Aliens? Nephilim? Hybrids? Correct, ThePhaige, it simpler than that.

Well the DNA study shows what it shows... aside from what is said about the players involved and their apparent agendas and/or conclusions or shall we say opinions?  

The best ones (in my opinion) to determine (what they seem like) are the ones who have interacted with them... myself being among.  First nations are spoken about all the time and they never refer to them as great apes... it varies from area to areas as to the abilities they possess etc but the common thread is that they are a tribe of brothers, a people, a community ...  No one that I know refers to animals as a tribe or as people. 

The less talked about folks are the Amish, who also believe they (the SSq) are another nation of people... they are well aware also of what it is.  They and many others believe... The Amish go back a long way with these things... 

Also not everything is a SSq... as we refer to it as such, there are other things connected and mingled in and around all of this....its big and complicated... cheers :)

No they are not Alien, Nephilim, or the people that were here before us, or any of that... What exists today is a remnant of a people that HAS TO stay hidden, and has to stay a joke to the masses, and has to be fit into a very specific box (which they don't by the way) which is why under no circumstances can they be determined to be... ya dig :)

Edited by ThePhaige
added last paragraph
  • Upvote 3

BFF Patron
On 5/13/2023 at 1:35 PM, See-Te-Cah NC said:

https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2023/05/11/researcher-sasquatches-are-among-us-its-a-matter-of-paying-attention/70180971007/

Sasquatches are descendants of the Nephilim? This guy, who won’t give his whole name, is likely a Ketchum “Angel DNA” proponent.

And people wonder why science doesn’t takes the possibility of the phenomenon seriously.

444269644_ResearcherSasquatchesareamongus.Itsamatterofpayingattention.pdf 2.79 MB · 7 downloads

I would say he is most likely a former forum member, dna sample contributor to her study and at one time fairly well regarded researcher.  But it could be a CIA or UAP plant.  

Edited by bipedalist

On 5/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, ThePhaige said:

Well the DNA study shows what it shows... aside from what is said about the players involved and their apparent agendas and/or conclusions or shall we say opinions?  

The best ones (in my opinion) to determine (what they seem like) are the ones who have interacted with them... myself being among.  First nations are spoken about all the time and they never refer to them as great apes... it varies from area to areas as to the abilities they possess etc but the common thread is that they are a tribe of brothers, a people, a community ...  No one that I know refers to animals as a tribe or as people. 

The less talked about folks are the Amish, who also believe they (the SSq) are another nation of people... they are well aware also of what it is.  They and many others believe... The Amish go back a long way with these things... 

Also not everything is a SSq... as we refer to it as such, there are other things connected and mingled in and around all of this....its big and complicated... cheers :)

No they are not Alien, Nephilim, or the people that were here before us, or any of that... What exists today is a remnant of a people that HAS TO stay hidden, and has to stay a joke to the masses, and has to be fit into a very specific box (which they don't by the way) which is why under no circumstances can they be determined to be... ya dig :)

Given the "Doctor's" previous time at bat.... she's worn out any credibility and frankly this is little better than a grift at this point.

5 hours ago, larryzed said:

Given the "Doctor's" previous time at bat...

Previous time at bat does not matter. 'Coach Joe Shlabotnik' will call for a bunt with no one on. She will make a lot of money.