Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

17 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Previous time at bat does not matter. 'Coach Joe Shlabotnik' will call for a bunt with no one on. She will make a lot of money.

Why I refer to her as a grifter.

The old study was a joke, her qualifications haven't changed and 2.0 is just a money grab from gullible donators 

• Thanks 1

Melba has popped up being interviewed on the Sasquatch Outpost podcast. She was joined by Adrian Erickson and Dennis Pfohl. I try not to get caught up in the negative stuff folks chuck around about folks in the Sasquatch game but some of her comments really don't help.

When folks who really need to show their scientific chops like Melba does. Claiming that the 'government' has proof of Sasquatch in the fossil record but has hidden it away just makes my eyes roll. The 'government' also interfered with the scientific journals who would not back her original study. 

To top things off Melba just happens to have Sasquatches on her property and she has regular interaction with them. 

These incredible claims do little for any case that Ketchum attempts to make about the previous study being misinterpreted or misunderstood. 

As much as we need scientific voices as much as ever in this field. We can probably do without this circus rolling back into town.

1 hour ago, MarkGlasgow said:

Melba has popped up being interviewed on the Sasquatch Outpost podcast. She was joined by Adrian Erickson and Dennis Pfohl. I try not to get caught up in the negative stuff folks chuck around about folks in the Sasquatch game but some of her comments really don't help.

When folks who really need to show their scientific chops like Melba does. Claiming that the 'government' has proof of Sasquatch in the fossil record but has hidden it away just makes my eyes roll. The 'government' also interfered with the scientific journals who would not back her original study. 

To top things off Melba just happens to have Sasquatches on her property and she has regular interaction with them. 

These incredible claims do little for any case that Ketchum attempts to make about the previous study being misinterpreted or misunderstood. 

As much as we need scientific voices as much as ever in this field. We can probably do without this circus rolling back into town.

Wether or not the government interferes with cryptids?

Ketchum is incompetent! And crazy! And a hoaxer! She might as well split the diesel with Dyar and load Matilda on the same bus as Hank…..

IMG_0907.jpeg

Hank

IMG_1032.jpeg

2 hours ago, MarkGlasgow said:

As much as we need scientific voices as much as ever in this field.

Scientific voices have been, and will be there, whenever there is solid scientific evidence. We HAVE scientific voices in this community, but sometimes those voices say ambiguous things or incomplete truths. And sometimes folks simply won't listen to what they are saying or how they are saying it. It's risky to be a straight ahead scientist where wording about the Sasquatch is concerned. Being too circumspect does foul up the narrative but if one uses some logic from the different elements of the larger picture then filling in the blanks gets easier.

For example, would Dr. Meldrum, Dr. Disotell, or Dr. Mayor ever come right out and say Sasquatch exits even though everything they have known and studied about the creature says that it does? And if they DID come out and say the creature exists would they and their careers survive stating that the creature is definitely a species of Human? I think not! And IF that is true then what chances would a scientific study of ANY kind have of proving Sasquatch existence to be a reality to the public?

Why hasn't NAWAC succeeded at some point in the last 15 years? Norseman in the last 10 that I know of? Why hasn't anyone succeeded in the last 60? But we have scientists that I think ARE trying to say things about the creature's existence if we could but listen to them. And I will hold up the nest site's DNA results as an example of what I'm getting at.

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MarkGlasgow said:

.........Claiming that the 'government' has proof of Sasquatch in the fossil record but has hidden it away just makes my eyes roll. The 'government' also interfered with the scientific journals who would not back her original study........

The 'government' also tightly dictates how much water your toilet uses to flush your waste into the oblivion. True story. I can prove it.

If sasquatches exist, the 'government' is eyeball deep in it. I can't prove that, but it only makes sense. If you disagree, I'll debate you........

9 hours ago, Huntster said:

The 'government' also tightly dictates how much water your toilet uses to flush your waste into the oblivion. True story. I can prove it.

If sasquatches exist, the 'government' is eyeball deep in it. I can't prove that, but it only makes sense. If you disagree, I'll debate you........

Water being a highly valued resource so I don't doubt this for a moment.

I can't argue with your logic but evidence (that word again) is difficult to come by in this regard. Ketchum of course has it straight from a whistleblowers mouth so she clearly has the inside track.

Sasquatch and DNA should be a very serious discussion. Unfortunately the conversation on this podcast often descended into farce. Shame really.

16 hours ago, norseman said:

Wether or not the government interferes with cryptids?

Ketchum is incompetent! And crazy! And a hoaxer! She might as well split the diesel with Dyar and load Matilda on the same bus as Hank…..

IMG_0907.jpeg

Hank

IMG_1032.jpeg

Dennis covered Matilda in this interview too. Reckoned he and Leila, the EP PHD on the project did lots of analysis comparing the footage to the various masks which were available. Could not come up with a close match. Also reckoned that it resembled Sas he'd seen previously on the property.

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2023 at 9:25 PM, MIB said:

You missed much and are wrong in many regards.

Ketchum is, or was, a veterinarian with a highly regarded DNA lab.   She did the equine genome in the same manner that the neanderthal and human genomes were done.   This is not a trivial accomplishment.   Her lab was regarded highly enough to have been used by the FBI in identifying Sept 11 human remains.  

Earlier.

She was brought into bigfoot research by David Paulides.    Hers was the "mysterious" and un-identified DNA lab mentioned in either The Hoopa Project or Tribal Bigfoot, I forget which.  Anyway, those were published in 2008-2009 and her involvement began several years earlier.   I'm guessing 2005-2006.

+++++++++++

There's more that I can't say.   I sat in on calls Ketchum made to my old bigfoot research partner as a silent fly on the wall .. not sure Ketchum knew anyone was listening.   That gives me perspective on things she said which others probably don't have. 

I'm not saying she's right, I'm not saying she's wrong.   I'm dismayed by the apparent drive to ridicule and dismiss, to nit pick stuff to death, rather than to weigh the big picture.   Most likely Ketchum is absolutely wrong .. but what if she isn't?   Have the hecklers considered that?   .. or is it fear she might be right which leads them to heckle?

She is.....

41 minutes ago, MarkGlasgow said:

Dennis covered Matilda in this interview too. Reckoned he and Leila, the EP PHD on the project did lots of analysis comparing the footage to the various masks which were available. Could not come up with a close match. Also reckoned that it resembled Sas he'd seen previously on the property.

Its CHEWBACCA!

IMG_1033.jpeg

2 hours ago, larryzed said:

She is.....

Opinions are easy.    What is your EVIDENCE though?

History, lack of qualifications, self published non science journals, angel dna nonsense,  where would you like to start? Shes a grifter at this point.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, larryzed said:

History, , , , 

History of government/science treatment of this phenomenon? Or just the history that you want to parade with?

.......lack of qualifications........

She and all of the labs that did the work were very qualified in forensic dna analysis. 

........self published non science journals.........

After two series of dealing with peer review questions that had almost nothing to do with the dna science itself and everything to do with the presentation processes........almost like prosecutors refusing to present a case because the crime is still "under investigation". Yeah, it might have been a mistake to buy a journal and self-publish, but it was quite clear that it was the only way it was going to get done.

.......angel dna nonsense........

Yup. Absolute nonsense. But at this point, she may as well become a witch doctor, because she's done in the World of Science. She broke every Golden Rule in their Ark of the Ideology. 

........where would you like to start?........

I'd like to start.......and end..........with the science, and jettison the personality BS. Roger Patterson and Melba Ketchum don't interest me. Their results do.

.........Shes a grifter at this point.

Don't get me started on scams within the Science industry. We have multiple world class grifting schemes going on by complete disciplines within the Science ideology. Just about everything under the sun is a scam now. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Quote;History of government/science treatment of this phenomenon? Or just the history that you want to parade with?

She and all of the labs that did the work were very qualified in forensic dna analysis. :quote 

quote:

After two series of dealing with peer review questions that had almost nothing to do with the dna science itself and everything to do with the presentation processes........almost like prosecutors refusing to present a case because the crime is still "under investigation". Yeah, it might have been a mistake to buy a journal and self-publish, but it was quite clear that it was the only way it was going to get done.

Yup. Absolute nonsense. But at this point, she may as well become a witch doctor, because she's done in the World of Science. She broke every Golden Rule in their Ark of the Ideology. :Quote

16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'd like to start.......and end..........with the science, and jettison the personality BS. Roger Patterson and Melba Ketchum don't interest me. Their results do.

Don't get me started on scams within the Science industry. We have multiple world class grifting schemes going on by complete disciplines within the Science ideology. Just about everything under the sun is a scam now. 

Science isnt an ideology its science. She has no results and not qualifications. Shes a veterinarian and a grifter. Not a geneticist.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Huntster said:

She and all of the labs that did the work were very qualified in forensic dna analysis. 

Absolutely correct.    If she isn't, if they aren't, NOBODY on earth is.    That is why what she did piques my curiosity.   If she were not qualified, it wouldn't be interesting, it'd just be meh, more of same.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Attacking personalities is a useless and completely unproductive exercise. Argue the science, not the person. What came out of the SGP was this. I have posted it off and on for about 2 years now. I've talked about it and explained it on this Forum more than once. Still don't understand what you're looking at? That's your problem:

845056530_Table22.JPG.e721c060d69ecd6232fb470c96bf2e26.JPG

Edited by hiflier