Missouri anyone?

Madison5716

Anyone here live in the Kansas City - Columbia, Missouri areas?

Might be visiting next year. Looking for squatchy things to do.

You'd be in the neighborhood for invisible sasquatch in treetops.

OK, I'm being facetious. I hope you hear some better offers. Safe travels!

• Haha 3

My ex-wife moved to Columbia, MO and now lives in a basement apartment with her alcoholic husband and sells essential oils...  

Oh, you said "squatchy" things to do and not "sketchy" things to do.  Never mind.  

• Haha 4

On 5/29/2023 at 1:40 AM, PNWexplorer said:

My ex-wife moved to Columbia, MO and now lives in a basement apartment with her alcoholic husband and sells essential oils...  

Oh, you said "squatchy" things to do and not "sketchy" things to do.  Never mind.  

Sketchy? We are talking about Missouri. That is the kind of resume that will lead to local political office, if they play their cards right. In the land of meth labs, walnut bowls, and combination adult video store/firework store, they are in the top 3% of classiest people. 

If you are talking Sasquatch in Missouri, you should start your research in the Ozarks. Here is Rob Lowe talking about his experience in that area. 

• Haha 2

BFF Patron

^* Most famous bigfoot outing words ever, "eyeballs"  

Admin
On 5/30/2023 at 2:10 PM, NorCalWitness said:

If you are talking Sasquatch in Missouri, you should start your research in the Ozarks.

Yeah, if yall are not tied to KC or Columbia, head to SW part of the state for a couple of days. Only about a 3-4 hour trip from Columbia. Plenty of reports from those areas.