Infrasound Or Bigfoot Sound Effects

bipedalist

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

My belief based on experiences. Personally I believe that they are capable of both physical infrasound and also telepathic abilities that produce a physical effect on your mind or body. I've felt the twisting feeling in my gut as did my friend right next to me after we had turned our back to a sas we had seen move across a dirt road. It was not nerves as neither of us were nervous. I addressed the sas and it was immediately gone. I have had a recent research associate begin feeling the affect on his ears while next to me then uncontrollably tearing eyes, while I felt nothing. He was holding an emf meter and I was not. I told the sas at that time what it was and that it would not harm them...immediately his sensations were gone. Anyway, I believe that they do this with infrasound or telepathy. For those of you who don't believe telepathy then stick to your infrasound if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Anyway, those are just two experiences and they do have these and many other abilities.

This is an interesting post. I think they do have some sort of ability to do something to us using sounds of some sort but I don't think any have communicated with me by thought.

(if they did, I didn't catch it anyway) I think something else to consider with some of the encounters that reported nausia, discomfort, pain, etc..this could possibly be a normal fear reaction. We're taught at a very early age there's no such thing as monsters, but there is, and when faced with an encounter with one of these creatures the body's reaction could be producing some of the reported symptoms and discomfort. (Now I don't mean to classify these creatures as monsters, but it would be difficult to imagine anything better matching a description of a boogey man) I also noted it's interesting your friend felt something at his ears and you felt nothing. Very interesting. By speaking to the creatures it appears as though you have mastered any fears of them. I won't even acknowledge I see it as far as the creature knows. I've never really felt any pain from an encounter, but I admit openly that there has been fear in me every time. This is something I still struggle with to this day. I'm no chicken, but when I have an encounter I have to remind myself to keep my feet planted as there is a POWERFUL instinct inside telling me to R-U-N. I describe my level of fear during an encounter as feeling a little more than mildly concerned but just slightly less than outright run for your life screaming terror. (and the closer I am to the creature, the closer I am to the latter fear description) :lol: Chris B.

Oh, my bad. I just realized what you meant by "Take it easy Splash". I am a little dense, sometimes. :lol:

Ok, so how do you know that they receive your thoughts? And why do you feel that you can only receive a sense of their feelings, instead of their thoughts? Seems to me that if it were true telepathy it would work both ways.

Take it easy Midnight. :lol:

I don't know about infrasound, but I get the same symptoms in large crowds. My ears have the "nnnnnnnnn" sound and I get a panicky feeling. How do you know whether it is caused by something outside the self versus just a reaction of the autonomic nervous system? Is it possible that what I experience is related to pheromones? I noticed that my "panic attacks" vary according to where I am in my cycle.Could that explain some of these reactions to Bigfoot too? It could be that some people are more sensitive to pheromones than others and why sometimes people report a horrible smell and other times not? Was the "nnnnnn" sound accompanied by a smell in anyone's experience?

edit- I just had another thought. Why would a bigfoot want a human to have the "fight or flight" reaction? Wouldn't it make better sense to not affect us if you are trying to remain hidden? How would the bigfoot know we were going to flee as opposed to fighting? It seems like it might be something that happens involuntarily if certain sensitive people get within a certain range of the bigfoot just based on what I have read.

Edited by Jodie

Guest midnightwalker1

I don't know about infrasound, but I get the same symptoms in large crowds. My ears have the "nnnnnnnnn" sound and I get a panicky feeling. How do you know whether it is caused by something outside the self versus just a reaction of the autonomic nervous system? Is it possible that what I experience is related to pheromones? I noticed that my "panic attacks" vary according to where I am in my cycle.Could that explain some of these reactions to Bigfoot too? It could be that some people are more sensitive to pheromones than others and why sometimes people report a horrible smell and other times not? Was the "nnnnnn" sound accompanied by a smell in anyone's experience?

edit- I just had another thought. Why would a bigfoot want a human to have the "fight or flight" reaction? Wouldn't it make better sense to not affect us if you are trying to remain hidden? How would the bigfoot know we were going to flee as opposed to fighting? It seems like it might be something that happens involuntarily if certain sensitive people get within a certain range of the bigfoot just based on what I have read.

Some cases of supposed infrasound can very well be panic. When I was fairly inexperienced to this stuff and got growled at in the dark by myself (sounded like a lion), I got out of there. I was shaking uncontrollably. I've never had that happen in my life and haven't since. I attribute it to an adrenaline rush. At that time, I was thinking how I could see people immediately jumping to the conclusion that they may have been hit with infrasound in that type of an event. I did not think so.

The other two events described above involved both of us having the same sensation and immediately feeling the release from it at the same time. The other event involved a grown man's eyes watering uncontrollably with ear sensations before and me having no effects...yet he was holding this strange device that could have construed as a weapon. In that case, it also seemed pretty obvious. Therefore, to your point, I am sure many people overreact by labeling flight factor with infrasound and in actuality it can be telepathy or their own fear of the dark. Bottomline, the sas can affect you when they wish to do so and will. No doubt at all in my mind. Military personnel have reported several such accounts with people that are special ops folks having been trained to handle high stress situations. The sas are built naturally to be the ultimate warrior when needed on this earth. Make no bones about it. Those big hands could twist our little heads and snap them like a chicken if they wanted to do so. But they don't. That's the good news.

Hmmm. Infrasound.

I had experience where I was terrified, I dont mean scared, nervous or cautious, I was out of my mind with terror. THAT is not my way. Unexplainable to me. It was during a time that something was outside the house. I have kind of played with the idea that infrasound could have been involved because I really dont have a lot of answers.

Is it possible that what I experience is related to pheromones? I noticed that my "panic attacks" vary according to where I am in my cycle.

Paging Dr. Peter Venkmann . . . "Back off man, I'm a scientist."

edit- I just had another thought. Why would a bigfoot want a human to have the "fight or flight" reaction? Wouldn't it make better sense to not affect us if you are trying to remain hidden?

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner.

Guest FuriousGeorge

^^^ I don't disagree. However, getting a reaction from humans may not be bf's intent if they use infrasound for communication and a human is within earshot.

And/or it could be a defense mechanism instead of what you two are suggesting which is an offensive mechanism. A skunk would prefer to remain out of sight from it's predators, but when all else fails......... I shouldn't have to explain defense mechanisms.

Edited by FuriousGeorge

Guest FuriousGeorge

After reading that article, Tirademan, I'll have to take back my last statement. That sounded like he was trying to use infrasound like some type of bf ruffies.

Edited by FuriousGeorge

Admin

Off topic, but It's great to see you Tirademan!

I certainly agree with masterbarber in reference to tirademan. It is truly great to see him here. One of the more substantial losses to date from the *old* forum has been the historical accounts tirademan is so adept at coming up with. As is indicative in his recent post.

Still hoping the *old* threads will be transported here, as we've been assured they would, and mainly to recover the historical documents posted by tirademan.

BFF Patron

The hummingbird story referenced earlier...

tirademan

post-325-087965400 1287516834_thumb.gif

Yep, the buzzing or rumbling or some pressure wave of low frequency definitely seems to "surround" some incidents where these beings have been present. Nice to see you contributing again TM. :D

Edited by bipedalist

What would be the evolutionary advantage of this infrasound?

Remember we have seen reports of Bigfoot tackling prey animals, and fighting with bears. So infrasound isn't effective for those two scenarios obviously.

Guest tirademan

What would be the evolutionary advantage of this infrasound?

Remember we have seen reports of Bigfoot tackling prey animals, and fighting with bears. So infrasound isn't effective for those two scenarios obviously.

I would think the opposite. If you can make sounds that cause another animal to pause or freeze, it would give you a tactical advantage. Not to mention scaring the beejesus out of the other animal (including humans), whether hunting or avoiding. And sasquatch might hunt in groups.

I've got about 27 stories I'd found before where the witness had actually seen the animal making sounds. I've cherry-picked those to show the ones that mention gutteral crys or weird noises in particular. One does mention it sounding like thunder, another mentions the "air shivering" and the great PA story where he says the sound was almost deafening.

I'd argue sasquatch makes all sorts of noises, depending on the situation, to take advantage of said situation. It is the Alpha in the woods IMHO and uses it's voice to reinforce that.

tirademan

ps- thanks everyone, one of these days, I'll get around to updating my **** book with all the new stuff I've found since making the first edition.

post-325-003157100 1287592947_thumb.gif

post-325-026235800 1287592959_thumb.gif

post-325-050168700 1287592976_thumb.gif

post-325-070654500 1287593016_thumb.gif

post-325-064811200 1287593030_thumb.gif

post-325-090486000 1287593042_thumb.gif

post-325-008514100 1287593086_thumb.gif

post-325-071154200 1287593100_thumb.gif

post-325-066074300 1287593171_thumb.gif

Edited by tirademan