Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest RedRatSnake

Bigfoot's cannot be photographed or captured on video clearly . . . it just can't happen, BF has a chemical in there odor that causes a fog like shroud to surround them at all times, this fog is only detected by electronics's and cannot be seen by the naked eye ~

Tim :)

Guest StankApe

Bigfoot's cannot be photographed or captured on video clearly . . . it just can't happen, BF has a chemical in there odor that causes a fog like shroud to surround them at all times, this fog is only detected by electronics's and cannot be seen by the naked eye ~

LOL!!

This is why I try to discourage people from projecting their own personal proclivities onto the concept of a critter in the woods. If Bigfoot exists it's a critter in the woods... Why does it always have to turn into a magical critter in the woods from the planet Xenon?

Linky to the documentation please?? :D

and StankApe it's cause the planet Arubica was taken...but I'm just guessing...have absolutely no proof....there! I said it!! :lol:

Guest RedRatSnake

As we all know getting the good picture has been a problem, some accept the :blob: and some want more, i totally understand your position cause i feel the same.

On threads like these i don't bother too much with asking questions cause if you had a BF living close or shot the crap out of one it would be fairly easy to get a pic even with a cheap throw any camera for 4 bucks, no excuses no BS.

Is there is a BF out there, well sure there is cause way too many people have seen them. But ! BF could just be a large undocumented troupe of upright wild bears ~ Who knows

Knuck, kudos on some good stories, and I wish you well. I can't help also wishing you could provide a whit of anything to show for your stories.

Guest RedRatSnake

Linky to the documentation please?? :D

I am working on a computer model that has scientific charts, graphs and drawings that look really professional and might fool a few folks, i can't go into any more details for fear of exposing what i am into, but i will give a glimpse of my work so far ~

lbf_150.jpg

Guest StankApe

Stank Ape, Your practical empiricism is in dramatic conflict with your AV..

If you knew what a goof ball I am in person my AV would probably make much more sense!

SSR Team

I spoke privately with "Mike" a few times. I read the book after I started having my experiences with "them". Too much was said in the book that was so. No I'm not gonna pick it apart to explain what in the book in fact relates to them. The guy in the book knew his stuff, and this knowledge wasn't gleened from reading it elsewhere. It isn't written down. Only someone who has had similar experience with them could know. There is also way more that neither he or Autumn put in the book.

After the year I have had, experiencing these people at close range, and thier behaviors, and attitudes, and the way they have acted toward me, I say the book is an accurate depiction of what "SwampBandit" experienced over a period of several years in a Fl. swamp.

Ridicule away, speak badly of those not present to hear it, what ever makes you feel good. My spouse and other family members know what I say to be so.

People who do read the book, and are serious about the research, keep what you have read in mind. A lot of it actually applies. Your approach to them has to change if you want direct contact. Trust in you, is what they have to have. And your respect, particularly in regard to thier space. Part of the message is in the book. You have to decide whether you want to believe it's true, or pure fiction. A closed mind will get you nowhere. -Knuck

I have never spoke with Mike & have never i guess got even closer than once to one of these things but that once was enough for me & as so, i have to be in the mindset that this is Book is more real than not, honestly, & i make no apology for thinking this way..

There are parts of that Book that for me, would describe how i believe interaction with these Animals would & could take place and as a Witness, this Book is nowhere near as " out there " as it is for so many others who haven't even seen one in the first place..

& that is understandable..

Admin

There are parts of that Book that for me, would describe how i believe interaction with these Animals would & could take place and as a Witness

So you acknowledge that "they" are animals?

Just wondering, because I thought that you were firmly in the "they" are humans camp.

Edited by gigantor

SSR Team

So you acknowledge that "they" are animals?

Just wondering, because I thought that you were firmly in the "they" are humans camp.

Aren't Humans Animals too G ??

& for the record, i have never been in the " They are Humans " Camp, i don't know enough about " them " to say that with any confidence or real meaning..

• Upvote 1

I actually think the front cover image of Enoch is pretty cool. It's sort of like the Harvey Pratt sketches, more caveman looking than ape. I stopped reading when they had the big falling out. I think I read to around page 160 or so.

Guest TooRisky

Well like any other book it was a good story, fact or fiction it was entertaining and thought provoking... Seems some have gone way overboard with this and have been over the top in being critical to the point of being very ugly and mean to the auther... Seems funny how other literary works that clearly indulge like Huckleberry Finn are read with great enjoyment and touted as works of art... My point is none of us know the truth to either of these works or the vast library of fact and/or fiction available to us, thus those with cruel personal attacks on the auther clearly shows the charactor of the reader not the work read... This is simply a gift from an auther to the public to enjoy, if you dont like what you read, close the book and set it aside, then go on with your life...

A critic of a book clearly keeps his/her attention on the book and its content... The auther can listen, learn and grow or may just do nothing... The reader may or may not enjoy the book and has the final say in continueing to read the authers future work or not... To get personal is just childish...