Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest HairyGreek

An excellent review of the book TooRisky. I will add that as another plus to reading it next to BobbyO's suggestion.

An excellent critique of it's critics as well. +1

Guest Crowlogic

Well let's see more than one person has had extensive interaction with these things. Yet not one single piece of evidence has emerged. Why? Why no photos? Why no introductions being made to real science? Why do real scientists NEVER have these encounters? We can have leaks in classified national security documents from the Pentagon and yet not one repeat "contactee" can or will furnish the scientific community or even the Bigfoot community with a credible type of evidence. There is something not right here and IMO it leans heavily in the direction that this stuff simply isn't happening.

Guest TooRisky

Well let's see more than one person has had extensive interaction with these things. Yet not one single piece of evidence has emerged. Why? Why no photos? Why no introductions being made to real science? Why do real scientists NEVER have these encounters? We can have leaks in classified national security documents from the Pentagon and yet not one repeat "contactee" can or will furnish the scientific community or even the Bigfoot community with a credible type of evidence. There is something not right here and IMO it leans heavily in the direction that this stuff simply isn't happening.

Crow then go with that as an answer for you... This is a book, that you as an individual have the right to read or not, but it is far from the authers responseability to confirm facts when there is none and this is clearly stated on multiple occations... So enjoy the story for the story for this is not research work in the least, it is entertainment and should be looked at it in that realm...

• Upvote 2

Guest swamp bandit

At the risk of putting myself in the cross hairs of the BF world, I would like to run something by you.

I understand why you feel you need proof, I have been trying to figure out how to give you some proof without hurting the big guys.

I have been talking to a lot of people online and here at home and they all say they want more Enoch.

Here at home people know who I am and I have loaned my one copy of Enoch out so much that its falling apart.

They all say the same thing, we want more please tell us more and ask me if there will be a second book.

And I get emails every day from people from all over the world wanting more, and it makes the sting of Enoch hurt a little less.

I have been working on a book about Enoch (Henry) and the gang its a lot more detailed than the AW book, and no soap box.

Being that its so detailed its going slow and I'm no writer so that makes it harder for me, but I plan on getting help putting a polish on it.

In this book there will be photos and DNA reports it should be enough to prove I'm telling the truth but not so much to do any real harm.

This book will be about my life with them and I hope in the end you will come to a better understanding about them.

I plan on putting in some photos and DNA reports that I had done awhile back.

The photos are clear and close up and the DNA I had tested came from blood and hair, I also have teeth prints that I will photograph and put in it.

If I can pull it off you will have the owners manual for the big guys, based on fact not someones best guess.

I do not wish to prove they exist, I only wish to educate people about them so we can all work together to protect them from harm.

The name Enoch will not be in the book the only reference to AW's book will be a short look into what I learned dealing with a big foot researcher.

He will be called Henry, or if I'm annoyed at him Snapperhead, I never liked the name Enoch and have come to find out it means friend or companion.

So let me know what you think and try to be nice it don't cost nothing extra to be nice. I'm looking for some input not tar and feathers.

Smell ya later

SSR Team

Now we're rocking... :D

Mr Bandit, how long ago did you get the DNA Reports done and was their conclusion positive into the existence of this Animal ??

& if so, did the Scientists who ran the Reports not feel the need to go public with their findings as after all, they'd be pretty extraordinary ??

Thanks for answering.

Edit : I am a Witness to one of these Animals in Florida also.

Edited by BobbyO

This is great news!

Mike, did you finally reach a point of unconditional trust, or did the photos come at a price to your health?

Take care out there!

Guest wudewasa

I plan on putting in some photos and DNA reports that I had done awhile back.

The photos are clear and close up and the DNA I had tested came from blood and hair, I also have teeth prints that I will photograph and put in it.

Is this going to be a "pop up book?!"

I think we have found the keynote speaker for next year's bigfoot festival in Honobia!

Guest swamp bandit

Now we're rocking... :D

Mr Bandit, how long ago did you get the DNA Reports done and was their conclusion positive into the existence of this Animal ??

& if so, did the Scientists who ran the Reports not feel the need to go public with their findings as after all, they'd be pretty extraordinary ??

Thanks for answering.

Edit : I am a Witness to one of these Animals in Florida also.

I got the test done three months ago and a non disclosure agreement was signed by the labs. The DNA reports alone are not enough for proof, I would need a video of me collecting the samples. I have such a video but I'm not in this to prove they exist at least not now.

SSR Team

I got the test done three months ago and a non disclosure agreement was signed by the labs. The DNA reports alone are not enough for proof, I would need a video of me collecting the samples. I have such a video but I'm not in this to prove they exist at least not now.

Cool, thanks for your answer..

Pretty good cell phone ruse at the Oregon BF Symposium that year then....and,

quite the gender dilemma!

So could the audience actually hear his voice coming from the phone during the call?

SB, welcome back! I hope you are well.

I think a second book is an absolute no-brainer.

Its simply got to happen, but if your not a confident writer, get some help from someone who knows how to structure a good read, preferably someone who is familiar with the subject (ie Rusty Wilson).

BFF Patron

So could the audience actually hear his voice coming from the phone during the call?

Wasn't there and haven't seen the video of the conference, just heard the re-tell that she received a phone call.

Ask Swamp Bandit/Mike, he seems to be here today with the gift of nda.