Do You Think Bf Has Been Discovered But Is Hush Hush?

Guest bfsearcher

Guest StankApe

I was in the military, and had a GF who worked at the Pentagon for 3 more years and I can say that the secret keeping ability of the govt is pretty much terrible.

Guest Primate

They definately get some things right . My father was a MP in the Air Force with a high security rating . He told me some stuff years after the fact that I never heard and was contrary to the official policy of the time .

I was in the military, and had a GF who worked at the Pentagon for 3 more years and I can say that the secret keeping ability of the govt is pretty much terrible.

I don't think it's a big conspiratorial secret. I just think that dealing with something you can't control on behalf of the public is a hassle. I think they simply let societal skepticism do the work. I had one encounter as a Lieutenant at Fort Lewis in '83. I didn't bother to report it for a lot of reasons that were good enough for me. Didn't get a picture, couldn't track it, couldn't prove it to someone who wasn't there.

• 5 years later...

^^^That, what JDL said.

Between military and land management, I can't believe that government functionaries at multiple levels aren't aware of this.  They just have more on their plates than they can handle, right now (oh count on this, particularly At The Top at the moment), and this isn't something they see the need to take up On Behalf Of The People.  I worked in the government for almost four decades. And two things:  1. go away if you think we should tell you, we are doing everything else for you, trust me there, and 2. NOTHING can let cats out of sacks like government.  Oh, and 3...

...No kidding, I can't *believe* that *anyone* who's been on the BFF for *any* amount of time wouldn't be able to see that the government thinks the skeptics are keeping the secret quite well enough.  Your government is so much swifter than you think it is that it would make your head spin.  'course, that is just us worker bees.  It's the rare high-grade that can pour **** out of a boot with instructions stamped on the heel.

Edited by DWA

And I forgot to add:

Were I the President, there would be a coverup, because I'm not sure most people *deserve* to know.  Pull head out of [something] and look around you, ferpetes.  Complex world, and Einstein didn't know squat about it.

Let alone you.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic