Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallmonkey

Bob Heironimus & Patty's Breasts

Guest StankApe

Rogue,

IMO, Wallace makes a likely hoax source,HOWEVER, Patterson makes an even likelier one because he was there and had the motive.

Not to mention that any Wallace hoax had to have been in conjunction with Patterson just for scheduling purposes.

roguefooter

Rogue,

IMO, Wallace makes a likely hoax source,HOWEVER, Patterson makes an even likelier one because he was there and had the motive.

Not to mention that any Wallace hoax had to have been in conjunction with Patterson just for scheduling purposes.

Patterson's only motive was that he was poor- that doesn't make him guilty of anything. If I give a homeless guy $100 are you going to accuse him of stealing it because he's poor? That seems to be the logic.

As far as Wallace being in the area- he was a contractor and had jobs in that area. Traveling there would have been a normal part of his job. He was the one who told Patterson where to go- you don't think that Patterson told him he was going?

If you want to fool someone you first have to learn their routine- which is how hoaxes are normally done. This is how Wallace pulled off all of his hoaxes because he knew the routine. Learn Patterson and Gimlin's daily routine at Bluff Creek and setting up the hoax is a snap.

Another thing to take into consideration: Wallace put a lot of time and effort into years of pulling off hoaxes and never asked for anything in return- the man was financially well off and only did it because he enjoyed it. He even died without laying claim to any of them. For him to say he felt sorry for Patterson's disposition in life and to pull off this hoax to benefit him, while asking nothing in return, is totally in character for him.

Edited by roguefooter

roguefooter

As I've said before, I've always been on the fence with the PGF film. There are good arguments on both sides so it's hard to lean one way or the other- well actually it's been pretty easy since the conspiracy stories have been getting really rediculous. I'm optimistic that P&G were telling the truth.

I'm open to the possibility of a hoax, but at the same time I don't think these guys were criminals and everybody involved in the story had a Jekyll and Hyde character- that's just unrealistic. The most obvious explanation and the one supported by the most facts is Wallace. It's simple, clean, and doesn't require you to bend over backwards just to make the story work.

Edited by roguefooter

kitakaze

Why? The only way they wouldn't jiggle would be if they were made of a solid material and glued in place (like styrofoam or plastic) if they were made of any sort of cloth and then filled with sand,water or any other somewhat fluid substance, they are gonna move around a fair bit. I actually think they are too pert and move too little to be real. If you notice most apes and native female breasts tend to flatten out and move around quite a bit when walking.....

Bigfoot - gravity? What gravity?

PattyBlowUp_reduced.jpg

Incorrigible1

The fluidity of motion exhibited by Patty, along with her beautiful breastifications is reason to consider her a biological, oxygen-breathing creature.

Had Patty been a mere costume worn by Bob H or anyone else, she'd not move with the ponderous, stolid grace she shows us to this day.

Hey, that's not a person in a suit. I see it with my own eyes.

Having hung around these forums a time or two, I fully realize there are those that disagree. Yet to merely say "It's obviously a human in a suit" doesn't answer the things I readily see in the PGF. Patty moves with a fluid gracefulness not obtained by one wearing a costume.

Now, rip into me, beyatches.

COGrizzly

The fluidity of motion exhibited by Patty, along with her beautiful breastifications is reason to consider her a biological, oxygen-breathing creature.

Had Patty been a mere costume worn by Bob H or anyone else, she'd not move with the ponderous, stolid grace she shows us to this day.

Hey, that's not a person in a suit. I see it with my own eyes.

Having hung around these forums a time or two, I fully realize there are those that disagree. Yet to merely say "It's obviously a human in a suit" doesn't answer the things I readily see in the PGF. Patty moves with a fluid gracefulness not obtained by one wearing a costume.

Now, rip into me, beyatches.

And that's what I see too. A real animal, not a costume. If I had zero background info on the PGF, I'd say nearly 100%, real animal! But, with all of the crap we all know about it, that kind of information is difficult to look past.

roguefooter

I'm moving the Wallace debate to the appropriate thread.

OntarioSquatch

Reminds me. MK does an analysis on the breasts here

xspider1

Good reference, OS. A couple years ago, I noticed that her breasts do indeed bounce quite naturally and I was pretty sure that no one built those into a Bigfoot costume.

patty-breast-bounce.gif

Also, BH apparently never joked about costume breasts at the Idle Hour where they 'made out like they was really somethin'. That's another red flag (of which they are many) against the various hoax synopses. I'm out of plusses so I gave you some stars : D.

Edited by xspider1

OntarioSquatch

I think Roger Patterson liked that bounce! jk lol

Sign in to follow this