Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Hello and greetings to all.

I was just wondering about the relation between sights of Bigfoot and peoples homes. I have heard of sightings at hunting camps, fishing camps, and while just sleeping in tents. Than I started thinking about Bigfoot sightings at homes. I have heard of the zoobies from the 70's in Ca, and the 911 call of the man trying not to say he is seeing Bigfoot in his yard. I have heard of one looking in a persons window from the show Creepy Canada. Also I have seen on Nat Geo's is it real the woman who says Bigfoot comes and talks to her. But I was wondering if there are other more reliable sightings of Bigfoot, or Sasquatch coming to peoples homes and looking in windows, or just being sighted from a window, or porch. Not to say some of these are not reliable but rather does anyone else know of such sightings.

One of my reasons for this curiosity is that around the world primates have been known to investigate peoples homes. So I was wondering if Bigfoot might do the same.

If anyone could be so kind as to add their thoughts or help point me in the right direction I would be thankful. Thank you.

SSR Team

Hello woodslore..

There's lots of Reports of BF that are inquisitive enough to be snooping around homesteads of all kinds..

Your best bet for looking for some would be by using the BFRO Database & adding things like " BFRO Cabin - BFRO Homestead - BFRO window - BFRO Porch " & that kind of thing into Google & i'm sure you'll get lots of Reports to look at.. :)

Thanks BobbyO.

I tried Google but got mostly some entertainment system or company. Which unless that's how he makes his living is not the right site. I'll keep looking and try the BFRO site. In truth that site never crossed my mind until you mentioned it. Still some reports you can't get from the internet you need straight on second experience. I thank you for you help.

SSR Team

• 2 weeks later...

My avatar is a picture I got of one looking in my window.

I have a neighbor who saw a little one looking in her window. She could see it clearly because of a security light in the yard behind it. She said it appeared that it was barely tall enough to see over the window sill.

Sasfooty are you serious about your avatar/display picture! I don't doubt you or anything but that is crazy. I would love to hear the story behind it sometime if you'd be okay with that. If not I understand.

Well, actually it was an accident that I got it. I was taking a picture of something else, & didn't even notice that it was there until the next day. In the original picture, it looked like two little bright specks. I asked a friend to enhance it & that is what it looked like after she did her thing with it.

I guess it was just good luck.

She said she has seen several others like it.

Guest Yeti1974

Would you mind posting the original/full pic? I'd love to see it!

I've been interested in evidence like this since that photo outside a New Mexico trailer was published on the BFRO earlier in the year.

There are a lot of strange things about that picture that don't make sense. One of the things is that the face doesn't look right unless it's flipped over, which is what I did with the avatar picture. Another thing is that the bottom of the window is 15 feet above the ground, & there is nothing there that could be climbed. I can't imagine something that would have been 17 feet tall standing there looking in the window, but something obviously was there.

I would rather not post it on a public forum because there is just too much "strangeness" in it. Also, as I said, I was taking a picture of something else, that I don't want to post.

There are a lot of strange things about that picture that don't make sense. One of the things is that the face doesn't look right unless it's flipped over, which is what I did with the avatar picture. Another thing is that the bottom of the window is 15 feet above the ground, & there is nothing there that could be climbed. I can't imagine something that would have been 17 feet tall standing there looking in the window, but something obviously was there.

I would rather not post it on a public forum because there is just too much "strangeness" in it. Also, as I said, I was taking a picture of something else, that I don't want to post.

Sasfooty, I believe your photo is what folks who edit images call an artifact. Basically, a pattern caused in an image by manipulation that ends up looking recognizable. I suspect your light spots were stars or fireflies or reflections of a light in the house.

This makes more sense than a sasquatch floating by inverted and 15 feet up in the air.....unless you had a BIG trampoline under that window

:D

Tim

No, it wasn't stars or fireflies. It was taken in January on a cold, cloudy night. I have taken many more since that night, & have one other one with eyes showing. The eyes in the other pic appear blue. The other ones just show a reflection of the ceiling in the window or nothing at all. There was definitely something there.

I didn't just randomly decide that the pic was BF without any evidence. They often come to that side of the house & peck or scratch on the house. Sometimes they make little whistling noises.

Edited to add a pic of the window from another pic taken the same night. There's nothing in it, & no way to even make the pixels show.

Window.jpg?t=1286983443

Edited by Sasfooty